Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK Websleuths Members,

We need your help with a case of a missing woman that is going ON NOW.

Michelle Le has vanished. Searchers from KlaasKids are going in today and tomorrow (Friday and Saturday) to search.

WE NEED LUNCH FOR TODAY (FRIDAY) FOR THE SEARCHERS. Please click on this thread for more details.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144508"]SPOTLIGHT CASE CA - We Really Need Your Help !!!!!Michelle Le Search July 15th and 16th. !!! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

IT HAS BEEN EXTREMELY HARD TO GET INTEREST IN THE SEARCH FOR MICHELLE THIS TIME. I THINK IT'S BECAUSE OF THE ANTHONY CASE. PEOPLE ARE BURNED OUT ON THE MISSING AND MURDERED

ALL THE INFO ABOUT THE SEARCH AND THE FOOD DONATIONS ARE AT THE LINK.

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH,
Tricia

PS. Could you please keep bumping this thread? Thank you

Tricia, this is a great idea. I think it's time for everyone to let this go, the trial is over, the verdict is done, there is no need to keep focusing on Casey Anthony. There are so many missing persons cases we could concentrate our attention on, rather than obsessing about her and what she does with her life.
Thank you for this!

Tricia, this is a great idea. I think it's time for everyone to let this go, the trial is over, the verdict is done, there is no need to keep focusing on Casey Anthony. There are so many missing persons cases we could concentrate our attention on, rather than obsessing about her and what she does with her life.
Thank you for this!

Tricia, Perhaps we could all "adopt" a new missing person (or Unidentified) case to work on? Just a thought...is there a way they we could show the new missing person is adopted, so maybe after so many people adopt the victim (3, for example), others can look at other mp cases that perhaps get little attention? (Just a thought). :seeya:

I wish for the search to go well today and wish all the hard workers a safe day.

Tricia, Perhaps we could all "adopt" a new missing person (or Unidentified) case to work on? Just a thought...is there a way they we could show the new missing person is adopted, so maybe after so many people adopt the victim (3, for example), others can look at other mp cases that perhaps get little attention? (Just a thought). :seeya:

I was thinking something along these lines myself. :highfive:

That's a good idea! I read a quote somewhere, "If you spend time hating someone you are giving them free rent in your head." I am trying to not give Casey any more free rent.

I believe we have adequate food donations for today (Saturday). Thank you all so very much! Your generosity is overwhelming!

If you'd still like to help, please take a look at the link below which is a Klaas Kids Foundation campaign.

Help Fund 5-Search and Rescue Missions to Recover Missing Children

http://www.causes.com/campaigns/157726?ref=share

You're right - Michelle deserves our attention and more! Casey Anthony is yesterdays news, and Caylee Marie is in heaven. There's nothing more that we as a group can do (besides signing Caylee's Law). No amount of sleuthing, debating, etc, is going to bring Caylee back, or put Casey back in jail.

On that note, I just wish the Anthony threads would be tucked away somewhere else (and not on the new posts link). That's all I ever see and don't see much about the other cases unless I go directly to the forum.

We could all do ourselves a favor and not start another thread on Casey Anthony. I've had enough!

Maybe we need a sub/sub forum - LOL (recent casey anthony threads) and leave the rest of the new post titles open for other cases!

Thanks Tricia!

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members