Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

mombomb

Reaction score
Attorneys for Casey Anthony file an appeal of the 4 convictions of lying to law enforcement this morning.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

7/15/2011 Notice of Appeal Recorded and Filed CC - DCA, AAG C - Rec
07/15/2011 Motion for Finding of Indigency for Appeal
07/15/2011 Affidavit of Insolvency for Purpose of Appeal Costs Only

You have got to be kidding me???????????? Really? They have ALL admitted what a liar she is! Why not just slink away and keep your head low?

*sigh*

Does Casey have a good chance at getting her convictions overturned on appeal?

That's what I don't understand. Her own defense attorney admitted in court that she is a LIAR.

You have got to be kidding me???????????? Really? They have ALL admitted what a liar she is! Why not just slink away and keep your head low?

Hang on. Hold up. I am not getting this.

What is there to appeal? She's on TAPE, lying to investigators about Caylee's whereabouts, more than once. They gave her the out several times to admit to an "accident" and not one single time does she take them up on their offer.

Her own laywers admitted she is a liar. Witnesses on the stand testified to her lies.

So I will repeat myself "WHAT IS THERE TO APPEAL??"

she cannot take responsibility for ANYTHING!

Um - the lying to the cops charges were misdemeanors if she's appealing felony convictions, she appealing her check fraud convictions (hello Amy)

Which is it?

Oh. remember Casey wants to come out of jail with her head held high.

Attorneys for Casey Anthony file an appeal of the 4 convictions of lying to law enforcement this morning.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

7/15/2011 Notice of Appeal Recorded and Filed CC - DCA, AAG C - Rec
07/15/2011 Motion for Finding of Indigency for Appeal
07/15/2011 Affidavit of Insolvency for Purpose of Appeal Costs Only

OMG... :hand:
you lied... :loser:
The world knows you're a :liar: ...
Be glad that's all you were found guilty of :gavel:
Accept your punishment and move on.. :takeoff:

I don't believe she would have very good chances. But that's my own personal observation. She's playing russian roulette with the system. Thinking she got lucky once? She can do it again. Whoever gave her that thought should be put in jail for lying to her too! NOW just watch what ya say online cause they have their hounds all over the internet analyzing everything everyone says. :p

Thank you for the reminder, MommyDog!

And if she is appealing THAT, she's on TAPE using Amy's checks too!!!

*sigh*

Does Casey have a good chance at getting her convictions overturned on appeal?

A grief counselor will say Casey lied from grief. Grief from the accidental death of Caylee. So she was not capable of ration thinking. Thus the lies are irreverent. Or that Casey was in denial from reality from the loss of Caylee. Thus not capable of rational thought.

Casey could easily win this appeal. It is "bullet proof" Casey after all.

Because of the suits and upcoming filings against her, she will be able to keep from testifying - is this the reason?

She thinks she's on a roll - hey, Jury! How's about helping a girl out? Just one more time?

she probably wants it integrated into one count of lying - that is what her lawyer argued before sentencing.

Why?? Everyone even her beloved Jose knows she is a LIAR! I have started to believe that FCA is crazy, doesn't she know she is already the luckiest woman alive by getting away with murdering Caylee. Why bother to appeal!!! I hate this case, I need to stop watching and reading before I have a heart attack!!!

She is appealing these convictions because it keeps her from having to give her deposition to John Morgan. She didn't file these expecting them to be reversed, she filed them to delay the depositions.

~jmo~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back