1160 users online (240 members and 920 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Potential Biorelatives of Caylee wanting to bring Wrongful Death Suit

I saw this story today

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-ne...fat-ar-244072/

A South Carolina inmate has filed a petition against Casey Anthony seeking a DNA test to determine if he was the father of her 2-year-old toddler.
    Christopher Umberger filed the petition in Orlando against Anthony, who was acquitted earlier this month of killing her daughter, Caylee.
    Last edited by Salem; 07-15-2011 at 08:39 PM.
    Evil has a face - that face is CA

Quote Originally Posted by Pollywog View Post
    Have y'all seen his picture? No way he's Caylee's daddy. But it would be FUNNY if Casey were actually involved with this guy back then. And here he is:

http://wvjails.info/?BookingID=999023300

Quote Originally Posted by jojomonkey View Post
    Have y'all seen his picture? No way he's Caylee's daddy. But it would be FUNNY if Casey were actually involved with this guy back then. And here he is:

http://wvjails.info/?BookingID=999023300
    The link doesn't work for me

Are you saying this because he doesn't look like Caylee? My kids look nothing like me, I have had people ask me who they were or if I was babysitting. Rare, I know, but it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by IRule254 View Post

Are you saying this because he doesn't look like Caylee? My kids look nothing like me, I have had people ask me who they were or if I was babysitting. Rare, I know, but it does happen.
    He looks nothing like Caylee plus he's a lot older than Casey, I can't imagine her being with someone so much older. If you just google his name the jail site will come up and you can see his picture, I don't know how to post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by IRule254 View Post

Hate to the break it to ya, but...

SC inmate files for DNA test, claims to be father of Caylee Anthony

http://www.wistv.com/story/15085283/...caylee-anthony

SALTERS, SC (WCSC) - The possibility of another twist in the Casey Anthony case may take place right here in South Carolina.

Court records obtained by Live 5 News show that an inmate at the Williamsburg Federal Correctional Institute in Salters has self-filed for a DNA test, claiming he's the father of Caylee Anthony.

The documents in the case of Christopher Umberger (Umburger) versus Casey Anthony show Umberger filed a paternity suit to prove he's the deceased 2-year-old's father.

Well now there is no way the guy in my above link is her dad. Why will the media even print such things until they know for sure?

Christopher Umberger made the claim in court documents this week, but federal prisons spokesman Chris Burke says Umberger was in prison between 2001 and 2009 for heroin trafficking.
    http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-ne...fat-ar-244072/
    Evil has a face - that face is CA

http://www.woay.com/News.aspx?nid=1000

He was convicted in 2001 for heroin trafficking. He served 8 1/2 years in prison and was released in April 2010. According to the article @ the above link, he was arrested in September 2010 for violating the conditions of his release.

He was in prison when KC became pregnant. His claim is bogus.

ETA: I should have said - IF this is the same guy who wants a paternity test, then his claim is bogus. But realistically, how many inmates by that name are incarcerated @ Williamsburg Corrections in Salters, S.C.? I think it's the same guy, and I think he's just another attention seeker in a long line of attention seekers.
    Last edited by sorrell skye; 07-15-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Just another weirdo who has a crush on KC just like those sending her money.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

He'll be the first of many to make this claim. It appears this guy was in jail at the time. Expect tons of others to come out of woodwork here too. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. Poor Caylee.

I do think maybe the one who died whose name I believe is Michael could be the father. Baby looks a lot like him and the timing seems to match up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova24 View Post
    He'll be the first of many to make this claim. It appears this guy was in jail at the time. Expect tons of others to come out of woodwork here too. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. Poor Caylee.

I do think maybe the one who died whose name I believe is Michael could be the father. Baby looks a lot like him and the timing seems to match up.
    Yep just like all the fools that wanted to be Baby Dannielynn's (Anna Nicole Smith's daughter) Daddy..
    It was just sick.

Motion DENIED!

Here they come...............

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    http://www.woay.com/News.aspx?nid=1000

He was convicted in 2001 for heroin trafficking. He served 8 1/2 years in prison and was released in April 2010. According to the article @ the above link, he was arrested in September 2010 for violating the conditions of his release.

He was in prison when KC became pregnant. His claim is bogus.

ETA: I should have said - IF this is the same guy who wants a paternity test, then his claim is bogus. But realistically, how many inmates by that name are incarcerated @ Williamsburg Corrections in Salters, S.C.? I think it's the same guy, and I think he's just another attention seeker in a long line of attention seekers.
    I knew our Sleuths would figure this out in short order!

Nice job!

Salem

Inmates will often file claims for almost anything in order to get out for "field trips" to court, etc...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast