Thank You. We have all the food for the Michelle Le Search Saturday July 16th

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
WE HAVE ENOUGH FOOD FOR TOMORROW'S (SATURDAY'S ) SEARCH. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GENEROSITY AND KINDNESS.

LOVE,
TRICIA​

For Immediate Release

KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION TO LEAD SEARCH FOR MISSING MICHELLE LE

HAYWARD, CA. Michelle Le is a nursing student who disappeared from a hospital in Hayward, California on Friday, May 27, 2011.

The KlaasKids Foundation will help Michelle Le’s family to organize a community volunteer search.

Brad Dennis, Director of Search Operations for the KlaasKids Foundation will facilitate searches on Friday & Saturday, July 15-16. Michelle Le’s family is urging for Volunteers to assist in this weekend’s search effort.

Individuals who would like to participate in the search for Michelle should check in at 25350 Cypress Ave, Hayward CA, between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm on Friday & Saturday, July 15-16.

Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and bring photo identification. “Dress appropriately for the weather, wear long pants and sturdy, covered toe shoes. We need people who can do foot searches as well as individuals who are willing to work in the search center,” explained Dennis. “In addition, we are looking for donations of bottled water and office supplies.”

Kidnap victim Midsi Sanchez will be at the search center on Friday, July 15, to assist in the search and support the Le family

For more information about the search or information on how you can donate supplies, volunteers can call Tricia Griffith at 801.560.1933.

The KlaasKids Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization determined to stop crimes against children and assists families of missing children. Please visit www.klaaskids.org for more information.

I will get this party going :) Odering the following for tomorrow's (Saturday's) search.

12 total Sandwiches

3- Veggie

3- Italian

3 -Sweet and Spicy Chicken

3- Buffalo Chicken.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

PS. I'm at a kinkos' so as soon as I get my card out of the computer machine I will call and order the above

I just ordered:

1 boneless chicken 40 piece

:) Good luck searching tomorrow everyone.

Thank you so.much everyone.
It is so sad because without wide spread media coverage people forget about Michelle. That's why I appreciate you all so much. You don't forget

I wish I could help search But I sure hope they like Chicken and Garlic bread
2 boneless chicken 40 piece

and 10 Garlics 8 slices each heade your way

Does anyone know if there is enough food ordered yet?

No there is not. We are not even close. I can hardly get anyone to even come look at the thread. If you could help spread the word around the forum I would appreciate it.

I will post a big huge post when we have enough food.

THANK YOU.

2-Italian

2-Chicken Parmesan

2-Philly Steaks

2-Chicken Bacon Ranch

Good luck to the searchers. Praying they can bring her home!

2 Italian
2 Mediterranean
2 Philly Steak
1 Buffalo Wings – 40 piece
2 Cheesy Bread – 8 pieces

Good luck to the searchers!

Thank you so much everyone. We are Thisclose to having enough food.

With all the boneless chicken wing orders you wonderful people called in (along with the bread) I say maybe we need about 10 more sandwiches and we should be covered.

They are expecting between 75 and 100 volunteers tomorrow.

Today they only had 30 :(

Tomorrow should be much better.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY VERY MUCH.

Such a nice guy, the manager. He said they so wished she had been found on the last search. I said don't give up hope, she will be found. Sometimes it just takes time. Then I told him about Yashanee and how her body was found today up in Portland. He was so happy to hear that.

OK:

3 Philly Steak
3 sweet and spicy chicken
3 veggie

3 2 liter pop - assorted

1 cinnamon bread. I know there will be someone to grab it up LOLOL

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE ENOUGH FOOD FOR TOMORROW'S SEARCH FOR MICHELLE LE

Thank you so much everyone. You are truly the best group of people I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH.

Love,
Tricia

Such a nice guy, the manager. He said they so wished she had been found on the last search. I said don't give up hope, she will be found. Sometimes it just takes time. Then I told him about Yashanee and how her body was found today up in Portland. He was so happy to hear that.

OK:

3 Philly Steak
3 sweet and spicy chicken
3 veggie

3 2 liter pop - assorted

1 cinnamon bread. I know there will be someone to grab it up LOLOL

FYI, I was using my smart phone to try and "thank" your post and I accidently erased all the other thank yous. There were many. I am so sorry.

Wow - we have some really great sleuthers. I couldn't participate this time (1 income family), but appreciate all those that do. I'll be here to support and cheer you on!

Thanks for all you do.

HUGS!

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member