1193 users online (184 members and 1009 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Kronk suing LP

I think he should sue Jose Baez for saying he is a"morally bankrupt individual".

Good for Mr. Kronk!

This is one lawsuit I believe has some merit.

LP made numerous appearances on national TV with his "daisy chain" theory with accusations toward RK.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Now that is a ray of sunshine!!

I hope he sues his pants off.
    I loved and respected LP until he went all over the news with his crazy theories... speaking them as if they were the gospel. I'd love to say what I think about him..
    Roy Kronk may have some skeletons in his closet, but who cares about all of that? IMO, he was just another one of us regular people who were obsessed with this case and actually had the time and resources (meter reading route, county vehicle etc.) to go out and look for Caylee... and actually found her!
    That could've been any one of us... if we would've been in that area.
    If someone in my area went missing and I had a hunch.... and heard on the news that someone said the body could be at a certain place, I'd go looking too.

Umm.... Roy? LP has been dragging your name through the mud for 3 years... ruining your life...

You're only asking for 15k? Maybe I've seen too many lawsuits on tv but that sounds seriously low.

This one actually made me smile. He ought to sue LP AND JB. Both put him right in the center of it. Moving a body? Holding onto it for several months and then dumping it again in the same place? Puhleeze......don't even get me started with LP and his daisy chain conspiracy. I simply can't handle looking at him any more.

Quote Originally Posted by martea View Post
    I think he should sue Jose Baez for saying he is a"morally bankrupt individual".
    Because it was said in court, isn't that protected speech?
    Just my opinion

So do I! But guess what, lawyers can defame anyone they want during the course of a trial, I believe they call it theorizing what might have happened ... it's just the rest of us non-lawyers that have to account for what we say if it's not true and intended to harm someone's reputation.

Ya know LP ticked my funny bone. I didn't believe a word he said but he made me laugh. But I think Roy Kronk should sue him and I also believe he hurt this case in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by greycoupon View Post
    Umm.... Roy? LP has been dragging your name through the mud for 3 years... ruining your life...

You're only asking for 15k? Maybe I've seen too many lawsuits on tv but that sounds seriously low.
    That's for starters. Under 15K would go to a different court.

Many years ago I remember reading a true murder mystery of a girl and one of the things stolen during the murder was a large silver ring with a skull and cross bones on it. I noticed Padilla wears one of those. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Many years ago I remember reading a true murder mystery of a girl and one of the things stolen during the murder was a large silver ring with a skull and cross bones on it. I noticed Padilla wears one of those. LOL
    Is it a Tiffany skull and crossbones ring?
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Didn't someone use that phrase about JB? Was it from the Florida Bar? I knew I had heard that phrase before. jmo

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast