Kronk suing LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he should sue Jose Baez for saying he is a"morally bankrupt individual".

This is one lawsuit I believe has some merit.

LP made numerous appearances on national TV with his "daisy chain" theory with accusations toward RK.

I hope he sues his pants off.
I loved and respected LP until he went all over the news with his crazy theories... speaking them as if they were the gospel. I'd love to say what I think about him..
Roy Kronk may have some skeletons in his closet, but who cares about all of that? IMO, he was just another one of us regular people who were obsessed with this case and actually had the time and resources (meter reading route, county vehicle etc.) to go out and look for Caylee... and actually found her!
That could've been any one of us... if we would've been in that area.
If someone in my area went missing and I had a hunch.... and heard on the news that someone said the body could be at a certain place, I'd go looking too.

Umm.... Roy? LP has been dragging your name through the mud for 3 years... ruining your life...

You're only asking for 15k? Maybe I've seen too many lawsuits on tv but that sounds seriously low.

This one actually made me smile. He ought to sue LP AND JB. Both put him right in the center of it. Moving a body? Holding onto it for several months and then dumping it again in the same place? Puhleeze......don't even get me started with LP and his daisy chain conspiracy. I simply can't handle looking at him any more.

I think he should sue Jose Baez for saying he is a"morally bankrupt individual".

So do I! But guess what, lawyers can defame anyone they want during the course of a trial, I believe they call it theorizing what might have happened ... it's just the rest of us non-lawyers that have to account for what we say if it's not true and intended to harm someone's reputation. :banghead:

Ya know LP ticked my funny bone. I didn't believe a word he said but he made me laugh. But I think Roy Kronk should sue him and I also believe he hurt this case in many ways.

Umm.... Roy? LP has been dragging your name through the mud for 3 years... ruining your life...

You're only asking for 15k? Maybe I've seen too many lawsuits on tv but that sounds seriously low.

That's for starters. Under 15K would go to a different court.

Many years ago I remember reading a true murder mystery of a girl and one of the things stolen during the murder was a large silver ring with a skull and cross bones on it. I noticed Padilla wears one of those. LOL

Many years ago I remember reading a true murder mystery of a girl and one of the things stolen during the murder was a large silver ring with a skull and cross bones on it. I noticed Padilla wears one of those. LOL

Is it a Tiffany skull and crossbones ring? :eek:

Didn't someone use that phrase about JB? Was it from the Florida Bar? I knew I had heard that phrase before. jmo

IMO, he was just another one of us regular people who were obsessed with this case and actually had the time and resources (meter reading route, county vehicle etc.) to go out and look for Caylee... and actually found her!

I can't speak for others but Kronk is not just a "regular people" like me. If I was more than 99% sure that I had seen a skull in a trash dump swamp only two blocks from the Anthony house and had Deputy Cain blow it off I would have acted very differently. I would have quickly called OCSO again and asked to send out another officer. I would have told them that what I saw looks exactly like a skull. I would have explained that the skull was in water and that they would need to bring whatever gear necessary to check it out. I wouldn't have waited 4 more months to go look at that skull again.

No, Kronk isn't like me at all. Not. One. Bit.

Ya know LP ticked my funny bone. I didn't believe a word he said but he made me laugh. But I think Roy Kronk should sue him and I also believe he hurt this case in many ways.
oh amen to this post .. yes because of his "theories the press ran away with this " botching up this whole case and kc walks free .. if the cops couldnt make her talk to them what made him think he could .. he did this for media attention and for no other reason than that ..

Didn't Kronk change his versions, at least somewhat, about moving or not moving, poking or not poking, Caylee's skull? Just asking, before anyone attacks...

There is so much info and strange things about Kronk's story. And how about his yes sir no sir son? What's up with that dude? Visiting his pee pee site over and over. Polking skull with stick turned into lifting bag 4 feet off the ground with skull rolling out? I can't believe the State let Baez get away with that junk. Ashton should have closed that fairytale up before it had a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee