Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Kronk suing LP

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    Did LP ever say how he got his info on RK? did he just make it up or did someone tell him? If it were true (and I really don't think it is) would the defense have been able to use that to get evidence thrown out of court because Caylee's body would have been found because of privileged conversation. If LP thought Casey was guilty why would he put a story out there that would have gotten all the evidence thrown out? When he first started talking about it everyone thought she would get found guilty.....The whole story has always just confused me.

Sorry if this has been answered in another thread I only read this one I didn't see anymore on the subject.
    BBM
    Not that I'm aware of. LP makes things up and then presents them on TV as if he has some special insider's knowledge.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    BBM
    Not that I'm aware of. LP makes things up and then presents them on TV as if he has some special insider's knowledge.
    LP said something about hearing the story (about LE overhearing a phone call between Casey and JB) from Kronk's ex-wife, Kronk's son and a few other people. LP is anxious to depose all the key players as his suit against Casey and JB go forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka*Jaxx View Post
    LP said something about hearing the story (about LE overhearing a phone call between Casey and JB) from Kronk's ex-wife, Kronk's son and a few other people. LP is anxious to depose all the key players as his suit against Casey and JB go forward.
    So far Lenny hasn't filed a suit. I really don't expect he will. LP had no business talking to anyone related to Kronk. LE doesn't need some self-professed media whore doing their job for them.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    So far Lenny hasn't filed a suit. I really don't expect he will. LP had no business talking to anyone related to Kronk. LE doesn't need some self-professed media whore doing their job for them.
    I think LP said that Kronk's relations approached him. And as I suggested in a previous post, if LP is telling the truth LE can't do anything without exposing one of their own for listening in on a private conversation between KC and JB.

LP seems to be very confident of his story and he has been consistent. I have no opinion one way or the other, but I hope this story is true because it would show that JB kept everyone searching for Caylee when he knew she was already dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
    Back in August he told the dispatchers that he wanted to be anonymous. They said he could make a report and not give his name. His response was that he could hardly remain anonymous if what he saw was a body.

Then in December when he made his big call to 911 LE came over to the scene. He told them that he didn't want his ex-wife to find out. They never asked why.

IMO, the underlying reason was because he owed a huge amount of unpaid child support. He never informed the child support authorities that he had moved to Florida (from Maryland) and they didn't know where he was. Suddenly becoming nationally famous was going to insure that everybody knew where he was now located. That's exactly what happened. They came after him. He settled with his ex-wife on a portion of what he owed using the money that he got from the rattlesnake photo and NeJame.

I think this is where Baez got the "morally bankrupt" thing. Kronk stiffed his ex-wife on child support and also skipped town.
    My understanding was that Baez also owed child support a while back.....I am fairly certain this is the case, anyway. and no, I don't have a link right now, So, indeed, the iorny is rich!!

right before and during the trial, there seems to have been a lot of arguing on this website (myself included) about the principals (FCA, CA, GA, LA, JB, JA, etc.) in the case, or the whole DT, the whole Pros., now everyone is arguing about the peripherals in the case....... I had lurked here for years, joined last year, but lately there is so much arguing and people demanding that they be "right", on both sides, it is exhausting me!! IMO. MOO, etc.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post
    My understanding was that Baez also owed child support a while back.....I am fairly certain this is the case, anyway. and no, I don't have a link right now, So, indeed, the iorny is rich!!

right before and during the trial, there seems to have been a lot of arguing on this website (myself included) about the principals (FCA, CA, GA, LA, JB, JA, etc.) in the case, or the whole DT, the whole Pros., now everyone is arguing about the peripherals in the case....... I had lurked here for years, joined last year, but lately there is so much arguing and people demanding that they be "right", on both sides, it is exhausting me!! IMO. MOO, etc.
    You are correct. A combination of bad checks and non payment of child support is what kept him from practicing for 8 years. Here is a link: http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-antho...ry?id=13784113

An order by the Supreme Court of Florida states that he was denied admission because of his failure to pay child support to his ex-wife and secure life and health insurance for his teenage daughter. It states that he had previously declared bankruptcy, written bad checks and defaulted on student loans, the court said.
    Can we say morally and financially bankrupt?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Americka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BlOnDe_GuRrL View Post
    I hope he sues his pants off.
    I loved and respected LP until he went all over the news with his crazy theories... speaking them as if they were the gospel. I'd love to say what I think about him..
    Roy Kronk may have some skeletons in his closet, but who cares about all of that? IMO, he was just another one of us regular people who were obsessed with this case and actually had the time and resources (meter reading route, county vehicle etc.) to go out and look for Caylee... and actually found her!
    That could've been any one of us... if we would've been in that area.
    If someone in my area went missing and I had a hunch.... and heard on the news that some

one said the body could be at a certain place, I'd go looking too.
    I agree with you. I might get a load down on me for this but what if Kronk had an intuition that the body might be there? It's happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by BlOnDe_GuRrL View Post
    I hope he sues his pants off.
    I loved and respected LP until he went all over the news with his crazy theories... speaking them as if they were the gospel. I'd love to say what I think about him..
    LP always impressed me as a straight shooter who didn't care what anyone else thought of him. His attitude was refreshing amidst all the lies. On a previous post I talked about his story; he says he has proof and it will all come out when the depositions start.

For better or worse, we're far from finished with Casey Anthony.

I think LP said that Kronk's relations approached him. And as I suggested in a previous post, if LP is telling the truth LE can't do anything without exposing one of their own for listening in on a private conversation between KC and JB.

LP seems to be very confident of his story and he has been consistent. I have no opinion one way or the other, but I hope this story is true because it would show that JB kept everyone searching for Caylee when he knew she was already dead.
    Consistent? He also claimed that RK's supervisor lived down the street from the Anthonys (false) and implied that the supervisor told Kronk where to find the body. The only consistent thing about LP is his lack of consistency.

From Nancy Grace transcript:

PADILLA: There were three meter readers out there, three of them.

GRACE: What`s your theory? How is Kronk somehow part of a conspiracy? Go ahead and tell me.

PADILLA: Well, we know that the defense is the one that`s benefiting by the confusion right now as to the finding of the body and how it was found.

How did somebody get word to Kronk to get out there? I think he was the end of a daisy chain that started with Casey and two or three people in the middle there. And -- I mean he says he saw something white out there.

GRACE: How would a meter reader be privy of information from the tot mom behind bars?

PADILLA: His supervisor is a neighbor of the Anthony`s.
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; 07-18-2011 at 10:25 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Consistent?

Nancy Grace transcript:

GRACE: Are you back to saying the meter reader got his information from someone at the jail?

PADILLA: I don`t know where he got it, OK?

GRACE: OK.

PADILLA: But he definitely got information from somebody because he was out there on the 11th. He was out -- back out there on September the 2nd. And he finally, finally on the 11th of December exposed the body by calling law enforcement. That`s no coincidence on anything like that. It just...

GRACE: Well, if the information came from the jail, it obviously came from the tot mom.

PADILLA: It had to come from Casey through somebody. I would assume it was Lee. Lee passed it onto somebody, who passed it on to Kronk.
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; 07-18-2011 at 10:27 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Yet another LP theory:

Apparently the Anthonys told Kronk where to find the body:

GRACE: Here`s video of the meter reader. So you think it`s possible he contacted his supervisor, who may have contacted the family?

PADILLA: I think he talked to the supervisor, and I think the supervisor knows the Anthonys, yes.

GRACE: So you believe this was all a tip-off from within -- back to Kronk. You think that`s how the private eyes knew about it?

PADILLA: I don`t know exactly how the private eyes got it. There could have been two sources. In other words, Kronk wasn`t getting the job done, so let`s get the private eyes out there. And then finally, whether the private eyes -- see, the private eyes were just 12 feet from the body, but the body was submerged in a pool of water at that time. There was water there.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

LP always impressed me as a straight shooter who didn't care what anyone else thought of him. His attitude was refreshing amidst all the lies. On a previous post I talked about his story; he says he has proof and it will all come out when the depositions start.

LP told so many different stories,which one is true? They can't all be true.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Except Padilla has lied/changed his stories as much as anyone involved in this case. The only reason why people respected him because he essentially adopted an anti-Casey/anti-Anthonys attitude. When he first inserted himself and was saying Casey didn't murder her daughter no one was in favor of him. It was only when he changed his attitude did people start respecting him. He just knew how to play to his audience and people fell for it.

Padilla had nothing to add to this case. He was only the sideshow in this media circus.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nikki 01 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    LP told so many different stories,which one is true? They can't all be true.
    Nancy Grace transcripts (thanks to ChillyWilly) from different show dates:

#1-PADILLA: It had to come from Casey through somebody. I would assume it was Lee. Lee passed it onto somebody, who passed it on to Kronk.

#2- PADILLA: His supervisor is a neighbor of the Anthony`s.

#3- PADILLA: I don`t know exactly how the private eyes got it. There could have been two sources. In other words, Kronk wasn`t getting the job done, so let`s get the private eyes out there. And then finally, whether the private eyes -- see, the private eyes were just 12 feet from the body, but the body was submerged in a pool of water at that time.

I think this is all really one story. Basically, LP alleges that someone told Kronk where to find the body. Supposedly two guards at the jail listened in on a conversation between KC and JB. Since that is illegal they couldn't very well reveal what they had heard. According to LP's story, Kronk got the info from his girlfriend who worked at the jail.

Maybe at the time of the interviews LP hadn't been able to put the whole thing together and just knew bits and pieces. Maybe he was deliberately being vague. Maybe he didn't know what to do with the info because he didn't want to get LE in hot water or probably even sabotage the trial. Or maybe he put it out there hoping that someone in LE would look into it.

I'm not saying I believe this or I don't. But it's as possible as anything else. If someone in the know doesn't step up and admit their part in this we will have to wait for the depositions. Of course, people lie at dispositions just as they do in court. So, it may not go anywhere even if the story is true.

Of course LP wants his 15 minutes (or more) of fame like everyone else. But I still feel that what he says he believes to be true. And I hope he is because to me that would mean that JB knew that Caylee was already dead while everyone was still looking for her. Somehow, there should be repercussions for that.

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
    07/15/2011 Case Initiated
    07/15/2011 Civil Cover Sheet - CIVIL COVER SHEET
    07/15/2011 Complaint - COMPLAINT
    07/15/2011 20 Day Summons for Individual as to LEONARD PADILLA

This is all there is on myorangeclerk.com. Is it being settled out of court?
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

27. The Following User Says Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

I do not know Kronk personally, of course, so I have no way of knowing what his reputation was in his community prior to him getting caught up in all this. I have certainly heard some ugly things about him but I tend to consider the source when I hear such things. In this case, sources.

What I do know is that Kronk found Caylee's disposal site. How that happened, I cannot say for sure, but it is possible he was just at a specific place at a specific time--without any planning or prior information of any kind. People are out and about sometimes and stumble across bones or other evidence of a crime and I have no reason to believe Kronk's experience was any different.

Given all the things that have been said about Kronk all along, it is reasonable, IMO, to believe his reputation has been harmed. Many people do not believe what has been said but there are always people who will believe it. I cannot imagine how difficult things have been for Mr. Kronk for the past few years. I certainly would not want to be living through some of the crap he has had to take. I am glad he is suing. I would sue, too, if lies had turned my life upside down.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

I think Kronk had a personal inkling that the body were there and went looking for her. I think if he had real knowledge, she'd have been found for sure when he went there in Aug. I do think Kronk's rep has been tarnished by what I believe to be a good deed by LP (and others) trying to make a $$ on NG or trying to point the finger away from their client.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GiantPickle For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567