1160 users online (243 members and 917 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Split!

Whoa... I am completely shocked by this!
    http://www.people.com/people/article...510616,00.html

After seven years of marriage, it's over for Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony.

"We have decided to end our marriage," they tell PEOPLE in a joint statement. "This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters."

"It is a painful time for all involved," the statement continues, "and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."

.....More at link

I don't even know what to think.

They always look so happy togther too .
    This really was a suprise to me
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .

I am surprised they made it this long. Seemed like such a quick marriage on the heels of her breakup with Ben Affleck.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLori View Post
    I am surprised they made it this long. Seemed like such a quick marriage on the heels of her breakup with Ben Affleck.
    I'm surprised they made it this long also.....all the way to the 7 year itch! I think she really wanted children and that gave it some steam.

Best luck to both of them.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

i dunno...something always seems off to me...heels of the "bennifer" deal..plus she (imo) seems waaaaay too into herself( the twins nursery w/ the crystal chandeliers, getting them burberry designer duds, for a 2 year old?? am i only one saying what??) shes pretty sure,but if she went thru the 2 husbands, diddy,( or sean combs, puffy,puf daddy, whoever)and ben afflack? something must be wrong w/ her( pretty on outside, ugly on inside?) not that marc is a prize, he seemed like a latino skeletor...but just my 2 cents, and moo too.

I feel badly for the children.

Lightbulb

My theory is that she got to be too big of a Diva on American Idol last season and that perhaps he was jealous of it.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    I feel badly for the children.
    You know, I really think they'll do well co-parenting together and that the kids will be okay. I don't think these two will go ay each other like some Hollywood parents do.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    My theory is that she got to be too big of a Diva on American Idol last season and that perhaps he was jealous of it.
    i agree LinasK. My reason exactly.

I like how they performed on the show together and we all thought they were so in love. TV has a way of making one buy the dream.

I think she has really changed, and not for the better.

Goz

Pretty well reported in Hollywood and a Ted Casablancas blind item, that Marc was whopping up on Jeni...supposedly becuse she upstaged him and he is the man. IDK if true but it is out there everywhere.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    I've enjoyed his performance on "Hawthorne".

Totally believe the chemistry between his character & Jada Pinkett Smith's character. Talk about steamy. I've not seen him act b/4, but he sure seems to have acting chops - that or he's just naturally dark & broody.

Anyhoo - I guess I'm sayin' they are both career busy with 3-year-old twins.

Something takes a back-seat. By choice. Apparently, it's the marriage.
    I know where you post.

Ive heard that MA is gay. I've heard that rumor for years. I dunno if I believe it or not. I've also heard about him hitting JL too, now that I do believe. Apparently there are witnesses of his temper. I always thought their marriage was a sham.
    Rest in Peace John 08/09/86-04/24/2014.

Husband, father and son. I miss you and so does your son.

I have always wondered why she was attracted to him.He's not even the least bit attractive.Always looks unwashed and anemic.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWSZSXpf_r0"]‪American Idol 2011 Finale - Marc Anthony ft. Jennifer Lopez (Aguanile)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Watch his facial expressions from 2:28 to 2:50. When she does her booty shaking, he looks at her and pokes her with his finger and she stops and moves back on the stage. Could be interpreted as "you're so hot I can't think or sing" but he moved her hand off of him, pointed, poked her, she didn't stop, and he pokes her again and she stopped and moved back. They kept showing clips of MA on the set of American Idol, and there was more than one where he looked downright pi$$ed at some of the attention she was receiving from some of the males. Maybe that was just my wrong impression or an attempt to boost ratings, but what stilletos said would make alot of sense IMO.
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/sto...s-insiders-say

Lopez And Anthony Showed Signs Of Marital Problems, Insiders Say
    Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:55pm PDT by Billy Johnson, Jr.

Anthony urged the magazine not to use a photo of Lopez he considered to be "too sexy and unbecoming for a 40-year-old mother of two," an unnamed source told Us..

"He would make her feel terrible about herself if she wanted to wear something sexy," added another source. "He likes her to dress in a demure, ‘wife' style. He hated the fact that she was a sex symbol.".
    More at link~
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast