2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headline News reporting the three reporters that are recording her release are with her now and she will be release in a few hours.

HLN has been reporting that the three journalists are with Casey Anthony now to record her release which should be in a few hours.

HLN has been reporting that the three journalists are with Casey Anthony now to record her release which should be in a few hours.

Cool! I'm heading over there and waiting to follow one of the vehicles and hopefully pick a winner. I'm pretty good at the horses.:crazy:

What I heard them say was the reporters were to get there around 10:00 pm for her release that is expected at approximately 12:00 am.

They are saying the words in a few hours but I think they mean 12:00.

JMO from what I heard.

Cool! I'm heading over there and waiting to follow one of the vehicles and hopefully pick a winner. I'm pretty good at the horses.:crazy:

Be careful as the Todays News Thread says CM is packing heat.

LINK
One her attorneys, Cheney Mason, said Anthony is nervous about getting out of jail, and he isn't taking any chances: "We are all vigilant and I am armed."

http://news.yahoo.com/security-exper...080447574.html

What I heard them say was the reporters were to get there around 10:00 pm for her release that is expected at approximately 12:00 am.

They are saying the words in a few hours but I think they mean 12:00.

JMO from what I heard.
The update along the bottom says the journalists are there now.

shouldn't the mods merge this thread with the HLN thread?

But she can't be released until 12:00 am right?
Her release date is 7/17/2011.

Could she be released before 12:00 am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members