Page 8 of 165 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Wonder if JB and CM rented a car so they would not be tracked?
    LOL ~ Not unless they have gotton her a phoney drivers license.
    Remember how worried George was about her getting the paperwork filled out and sent in?

She might not even have a valid license right now.
    Someone is gonna have to be driving <modsnip>, I mean Casey all over if she wants to get herself to Tar-ja for the lastest fashion strappy t-shirts and push up bras.
    Last edited by Salem; 07-16-2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: No name calling.
    you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you dont pay a ticket for 31 days you go to jail. If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! -

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Purple Iris For This Useful Post:

Bob Kealing says there is a way to track the <modsnip>'s plane.

bobkealing
    Yes there is“@mstmb_fam: Wonder if there is a way to track #CaseyAnthony's plane (if she flys) @bobkealing @TMZ”
    Last edited by Salem; 07-16-2011 at 06:24 PM.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nikki 01 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Iris View Post
    Well, I've still got my money on her great escape in Geraldo's sail boat.
    If he's not "live" tonight, I'd put even more money on it.

Where they take her, well, that's anyone's guess after that.

And, I'm also quite sure that Baez is keeping track of all of his billable hours right now as well. Every....single....minute and phone call, stamp, letters, ink, the whole shabang.
    BBM

I don't want you guys to be shocked if we get to see what each attorney bills in a month or two. It's gonna' happen, it's gonna' be big. Let's hope CM still has some wits about him to still under bill. JB, no way he is under billing. DS, erm, I don't think so either. AF, eh, I'll give her that. Those other people, I don't even know where they came from or why they could bill.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Joe Bodafer HLN : First question I would ask her is, "What the hell's wrong with you!"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kelian36 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki 01 View Post
    GPS on everything these days. And flight plans must be stated previous to flight, an absolute must!
    Last edited by Salem; 07-16-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Wonder if JB and CM rented a car so they would not be tracked?
    I bet they rented a white Bronco.....

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kelian36 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kelian36 View Post
    I bet they rented a white Bronco.....
    Slow moving at that.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Looks like duct tape...
    Someone should photo shop a cute little pink heart sticker over his mouth on that duct tape...I mean face mask.
    you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you dont pay a ticket for 31 days you go to jail. If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! -

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Purple Iris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki 01 View Post
    Anyone have a name, I can Track Private Planes,

Let me do some digging on Plane owners....
    Last edited by Salem; 07-16-2011 at 06:25 PM.
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    GPS on everything these days. And flight plans must be stated previous to flight, an absolute must!
    Seems that the skies surrounding the Orange County jail will become a "no fly zone" when Casey is released. No news helicopters will be permitted in the area.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    Here is my quesiton regarding that "thousands of dollars" being sent....she is supposed to be broke...wouldn't that pay for the legal fees they are drawing up?????? Isn't that something to attach lets just say IRS taxes to?????
    Nah, they can set up a non profit company for aid of previously/currently incarcerated inmates that are/were not innocent but not guilty. FCA can become one of the high paid directors. They will feature items in the image of FCA, like in the manner of Freddie and Chucki items. All for a good cause.
    Excuse me briefly, have to puke now.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rotterdam For This Useful Post:

Whats the Name of the Private Airport??? I can also look up rentals there...

Never mind I will just look up filed Flight plans that will be leaving after 12:01 am tonight...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

Something just caught my attention, listening to the audio of Casey lying about getting a call from Caylee and talking to her on the phone. She said Caylee was just talking about her shoes and her book. I just wonder if that really is what Caylee was talking about the last time she talked to Casey. When Casey took her from the Anthony home before she murdered her, was Caylee wanting her book and shoes? Remember Caylee's remains were found without shoes.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    Anyone have a name, I can Track Private Planes,

Let me do some digging on Plane owners....
    Geraldo might do, lol! I am sure there is a "secret name" though.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Something just caught my attention, listening to the audio of Casey lying about getting a call from Caylee and talking to her on the phone. She said Caylee was just talking about her shoes and her book. I just wonder if that really is what Caylee was talking about the last time she talked to Casey. When Casey took her from the Anthony home before she murdered her, was Caylee wanting her book and shoes? Remember Caylee's remains were found without shoes.
    I don't think her shoes were found, IIRC there was a book, possible the one she read in a video. Old threads of the crime scene photos would better tell you.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 165 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast