Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2484

Thread: 2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    First thing that comes to mind is Geraldo's Yacht.
    I have seen on many interviews where someone is on a cell phone and it's breaking up and they ask the caller to call from a land line...interesting Geraldo didn't go there....just hinky to me.....
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ShouldBWorking For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Wherever they are it does appear they are together and part of the phone problem could have been him worrying she'd say something which could be overheard!

MOO
    Plus, if JB called in on a landline, FOX News would know where they were.
    I thought he sounded very low key- and I'll bet it's because they can't get the offers they were planning on for that one BIG interview. He acted like he blew off the $1M offer because the producer didn't meet his standards- the legitimate networks don't want the backlash.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Phoebeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker Belle View Post
    Can someone fill me in on JJ's show tonight? What was her message to KC? Thanks!
    She basically talked directly to KC and said: you are infamous but that doesn't mean you are famous. A police brigade and protection like you had last night would be appropriate for someone else, not you.

Rather than being double bagged and thrown in a swamp, Caylee was the one who deserved this kind of protection.

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    I have seen on many interviews where someone is on a cell phone and it's breaking up and they ask the caller to call from a land line...interesting Geraldo didn't go there....just hinky to me.....
    Well, Geraldo did draw a map to the location of our troops in the sand. Maybe JB is afraid Geraldo will blow thier cover.

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    Told him to get closer to a window.........
    IMO

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carrington For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Maybe he's in the shower stall.
    or a vault.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Maybe he's in the shower stall.
    I would believe that if we heard JB talking and then all the sudden pounding on the door along with "Who are you talking to! Who is in there with you %$##$#$! What are you doing you $%^&%%#$#$@!!!! You are a waste, HUGE waste!"

Then I'd believe he was hiding in the shower talking to Geraldo... and I would pee my pants laughing.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

Smile

[QUOTE=Americka;6921179]CNN is replaying Joy Behar's interview with Dot Simms. Brilliant interview. Don Lemon says he watched it live and it was "great tv." Lemon is interviewing Holly Hughes. (possible a replay)[/QUOTE

Does anyone have a clip of that interview when Joy Behar asked Dorothy C. Simms if she would let KC babysit her kids and DCS started stammering and evading the question? That was CLASSIC
    Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

Kelsey's story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thinker Belle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeAddict View Post
    Geraldo is mentioning Michael Vick and Mike Tyson and how people forgave them..

UMMMMMMMMM they didnt murder a 2 year old and put her in a garbage bag in a swamp and party for 31 days..

Just a tad bit different..

Nice try Geraldo to help your buddy Jose.
    Sooooooooooooo totally different. Those people had "fans" before their crimes and there are fans who just don't care what you do outside of your performances or athletic life. After OJ, I remember several football fans telling me "Yeah, but he was a great football player."
    ..♥..☆.......*`*
    ✫ (`'. //(*_*)\\ .').
    ❤✫ƸӜƷ *`.* * *..
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Caylee Marie Anthony ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥.
    *******Justice was blind*********.
    BUT GOD IS NOT! ♥

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Never4GetCaylee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebeb View Post
    Plus, if JB called in on a landline, FOX News would know where they were.
    I thought he sounded very low key- and I'll bet it's because they can't get the offers they were planning on for that one BIG interview. He acted like he blew off the $1M offer because the producer didn't meet his standards- the legitimate networks don't want the backlash.
    a land line can be blocked by dialing *67 any attorney knows that....I think he was some place where there wasn't a land line...a yacht would be a place like that....
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ShouldBWorking For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfordfan View Post
    She basically talked directly to KC and said: you are infamous but that doesn't mean you are famous. A police brigade and protection like you had last night would be appropriate for someone else, not you.

Rather than being double bagged and thrown in a swamp, Caylee was the one who deserved this kind of protection.
    Oh wow. She summed it all up great.
    But I'm sure it fell on 'deaf ears'.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sweetmop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina2011 View Post
    Yes, GR just said deal off because "the guy went public, or sleazy producer, who knows"

i agree. he heard lie detector etc...but seriously, 1Mil is nothing, Baez gets 1/2... so she gets 500K (not going to take her far-because it will get blown) And the guy sounded like total jerry springer quality and i dont think Baez would want it to sound so sleazy.

if he and EX-ICA break off relations, then she might be the type to go for that, she liked Howard Stern.

Why not go on Oprah for $10 million and agree to tell the truth, you sit next to her in a fancy white chair (small cherrywood table between you, kleenex box with decorative grass field design on it, at your fingertips) and you break down and start the interview "I did a terrible thing, terrible" (cue - hands over face, head down, tears flowing, Oprah must pat your back) "Its ok Casey, you need to get it out, what did you do, its ok"

and on and on...Oprah would hit the doozy of all interviews. AND really, what will the world do to her if she said she snapped.. she got in a fight with mom, it was building up and she killed her precious baby...and she has to live with this forever now.

It would maybe garner some sympathy.. It would make people back off.. I mean, she spilled it...there would be nothing more to pry out of the girl (which is why i said 10 mil... she has to be set for life if those beans come out)
    No lie is worth 10 mil. Unless she had a witness, it's just another lie. There's no jury to sway now. Damage was done when she threw GA and LA under the bus and basically CA, too when she could have said this very thing from the beginning. Too little, too late. jmo

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

I keep thinking about the Dr Krop...saying the only spike on the test was for masculinity on her MMPI. He says that is because she was such a great athlete. Who told him that? KC?

I have never heard anything about her athletic prowess. She looks puny to me.

He better research the other things that spike stands for...

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

TM being interview now..on GR.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker Belle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Americka View Post
    CNN is replaying Joy Behar's interview with Dot Simms. Brilliant interview. Don Lemon says he watched it live and it was "great tv." Lemon is interviewing Holly Hughes. (possible a replay)
    Does anyone have a clip of that interview when Joy Behar asked Dorothy C. Simms if she would let KC babysit her kids and DCS started stammering and evading the question? That was CLASSIC
    http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi....sims.hln.html

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soy4Q6XcZiA"]‪CNN: Would Casey Anthony's attorney let her babysit?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Americka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeAddict View Post
    Judge Jeannine Pirro, her show is on before Geraldo. She always does a "my thoughts" speech at the end of her show about Caylee and tonight was especially good because you could tell she was talking TO Casey this time about leaving her in a garbage bag etc.. Her speeches are always tear jerkers!
    JJ always speaks from the heart and I can feel she means what she says. When she speaks of Caylee she usually has tears. I love to hear her speak of Caylee.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to angeleleven For This Useful Post:

Geraldo talking with brother Craig........Craig was outside the jail last night.

More now with Tim Miller.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Gosh, can you just imagine Anthony watching all these shows and shouting at Baez "let's sue em!" ------------LOL

It makes me all sorts of fuzzy warm inside thinking of her listening to how the world feels about her, love it!

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

haha GR just said his wife said he couldn’t bring CFCA home with him.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

Did Geraldo just say that Casey's location is not that dramatic?

Geraldo "her location is not that dramatic from what I understand"

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I gotta get this Psych m.d.'s name. Geraldo, put the Doc back on!
    I just saw it briefly and I think it was something Stone...I think I have seen him before and he has done some pretty incredible reporting on folks with 'disorders', ahem.
    Cannot remember off hand but I believe he has dealt with some of the worst,HTH
    Here.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Geraldo "her location is not that dramatic from what I understand"
    She's in the playhouse?

I think she was driven very close.. a ranch a property. However I have been wrong about everything else in the case so don't bank on this premonition either

I guarantee she is driving distance from Baez. No way he saved her life and she is free and he cannot see her freely now.. he can and has and will continue to. They are a team in many ways, he would not allow her to fly away where he can't control this

41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina2011 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I keep thinking about the Dr Krop...saying the only spike on the test was for masculinity on her MMPI. He says that is because she was such a great athlete. Who told him that? KC?

I have never heard anything about her athletic prowess. She looks puny to me.

He better research the other things that spike stands for...
    Yes, isn't that the truth! And this guy is an MD, right?

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetmop For This Useful Post:

I wonder which is worse for Casey, being controlled by Cindy or being controlled by Baez et. al.

Baez has probably asked her not to watch TV News, not to be on the internet, she can't go out, no shopping, no clubbing, etc. She might as well still be in jail.

45. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast