1346 users online (305 members and 1041 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CO - Joshua Thurlo, 25, Arapahoe County, 17 June 2011

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20...WS01/107160359

1:57 AM, Jul. 16, 2011

Family searches for missing man
    Last edited by Salem; 10-17-2011 at 11:44 PM.

Find Joshua Ryan Thurlo - Facebook Site

Thanks for posting this Summer. I just talked by phone with Joshua's girlfriend by phone as my daughter lives in Colorado and I am hoping she can help by putting up some posters and keeping her eyes open.

Family To Hold Event To Find Missing Son

http://www.prlog.org/11597582-family...ssing-son.html

PRLog (Press Release) Jul 24, 2011

Family of missing Joshua Thurlo, age 25, to hold Poster-Balloon Event
    LostNMissing sponsored event.

Find Joshua Ryan Thurlo - Facebook Site

http://www.facebook.com/FindJoshuaRyanThurlo

Find Joshua Ryan Thurlo
    Also a reminder about the Poster/Balloon Event put on by a TERRIFIC organization and group of the best people from LostnMissing.com, next Sat. Aug 13., 10:00 am, Safeway at Arapahoe Rd. and Quebec in Centennial CO. We would love to have you!!
    August 6 at 12:04am

Summer-Breeze, thank you so much for posting this for Josh and our family!! The Farm, thank you so much for helping!! This is all so greatly appreciated! We still have not heard or seen a thing about Josh since he went missing! So confusing and heartbreaking! As his mom, I just don't know what to think or do.
    I do know that the kindness of "strangers" has been wonderful and so uplifting!! Thank you.

We are on a mission to get as many "likes" and "shares" on both of his FB pages: "Missing Joshua Thurlo" and "Find Joshua Ryan Thurlo" as well as still needing volunteers for searches and posting posters in Centennial, CO. Josh, his Mom (me) and his family & friends really need this!! Thank you ALL!!!

Hello Mums1962 and Welcome to Websleuths. I'm sorry it is under the circumstances.

My prayers that you find Josh safe and sound..

~Summer_Breeze

Goodness this poor family. Do they know where he was when he was talking to his mom and texting his fiance? The mom was suppose to meet him. Was he in Centennial? Where are you searching. Do you have the phone records from the phone company? You could figure out where his phone pinged from when sending those messages and speaking to you???

Search party for Joshua Ryan Thurlo

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=203714636354365

Time
    Saturday, August 20 10:00am - 5:00pm

7375 East Arapahoe Road
    Centennial, CO

Created By
    Jim Otis

More Info
    Safeway Grocery Store
    Meet in the back parking lot-furthest corner towards Quebec and Arapahoe Road. I have room for 4 passengers if anybody would like to come with me from Greeley. So far we only have 1 confirmed volunteer.
    We have 3 different locations that need to be searched and with enough help we can probably get these areas covered in a day. Let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks Summer_Breeze!

Hi Terracotta,
    We do know all that. Some things are not adding up but the police still won't do much. They have very accurate cell phone tower pings, and a good idea of where he was, but they still want to say that he could be anywhere within the 5 mile tower area! BS. He was also supposed to meet me in Centennial, about a half mile from where he was last known to be, but he was going to have to wait 2-3 hours for me, and I am pretty sure he wouldn't be waiting in the middle of parking lots. His phone records also showed, according to the detective, many frequent internet connections, but all only 20-30 seconds long...too short to access anything. I am sure he told me he didn't have internet on his phone. I also looked up GPS tracking on the phone, and it is easy to do when you own the phone and are named on the account...someone else close to him bought his phone and paid the bills and were the account holders. Does anyone know for sure how to tell if someone is tracking you via phone and internet?
    Bottom line, there are some un-truths and changing stories, and the police are not concerned, do not have the resources to investigate, and say he was a 25 yr. old male who has the right to go missing. In fact the detective even told me that even though the facts and what was on paper "showed otherwise, my gut tells me he just took off". So he is doing his detective work based on his gut and ignoring what the "otherwise" (facts and what is on paper) is!! Great detective work.
    He was suicidal when I talked to him last, with specifics about how he was going to do it, but seemed to completely turn it around when I said I was going to pick him up. I then spoke with his GF telling her what he had said, and she told me that her and her father were out looking for him. I then finally told her where I was supposed to meet him. Her and her father then drove me around for 2 hours when I arrived at approx. 10:45 pm. Then 5 days later her mother told me about a voice mail she received on the evening he went missing, which sounded like a "horror" film, movie or something. She described it as him breathing heavy and gasping for air. She erased the message however. He also reportedly texted her sister also saying he was "ending" it. She too erased those messages. And now we know from phone records that his last call made was 4 min & 47 sec. long.
    Any suggestions or ideas?

I'm moving this thread to the Discussion forum to see if we cannot drum up a little more interest and help for mums1962 in finding her son.

~Summer_Breeze

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast