1153 users online (247 members and 906 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Yet Another --- Diver is suing Casey

http://www.wftv.com/news/28571472/detail.html

David Badali, a local diver who participated in the search for Caylee Anthony, has filed a civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony.

Oh... just to recoup the costs of his search.

I was wondering why he would sue her because I was thinking he was working for someone else and had already been paid. But he was "recruited" by someone else, not "hired" by them. Difference there.

That makes sense now.

Plus it was a dangerous dive with gators in that river.

His gripe is the with the person that recruited him: LP. TES scanned the river and told LP that nothing was there, that is why they wouldn't go along with LP's little song and dance show, so LP went out on his own got divers. Though if memory serves me correctly, didn't LP boast that he paid the divers?

How many lawsuits does CFCA have against her now ?

Love it ... Absolutely LOVE IT !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

jmfstl is offline I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
    Keep em coming. The more the merrier.
    I don't like speculation or hypotheticals

Does anyone know if this diver is the man known as Spider?
    If this is the same one, Spider (and I don't care if he was paid or by whom), he DID do one heck of a job on the water search.
    Hats off to a rescue dive team that continued to insist on going the extra mile for a baby.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GenaBena, my only sibling,
    In the time line of life, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.
    We were supposed to grow old together.
    Sleep Peacefully, Li'l Sis
    October 16, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~

Amity

Consciousness:
    That annoying time between naps.

Just someone else wanting their 15 minutes of fame. Forgive me if I am wrong, but was it not LP who hired him, not KC?

In almost every case, someone lies to police when there is a missing person, if they are the perp and yet I have never seen lawsuits from anyone who searched for the person. To me, this is all getting stupid and just about the publicity this case got. Searchers search for missing people all the time, often because someone won't tell where the person is...hence, they are missing...and suspects lie to police all the time, that is what they do...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post

Not sure but we haven't heard from the Grunds yet ...

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    In almost every case, someone lies to police when there is a missing person, if they are the perp and yet I have never seen lawsuits from anyone who searched for the person. To me, this is all getting stupid and just about the publicity this case got. Searchers search for missing people all the time, often because someone won't tell where the person is...hence, they are missing...and suspects lie to police all the time, that is what they do...
    IMO the difference here is that KC and the whole Anthony family solicited help in finding Caylee (and getting donations) ... under false pretenses ... they all knew she was dead and kept up the facade wanting everyone to jump on the bandwagon

Now in court the defense and KC in a way were saying ... oops, my bad, she wasn't really missing, she drowned in the pool June 16th ... and then was thrown in the woods ...

That's the difference I see ... It was nothing more than a scam, a con, to deflect blame away from KC ... JMO

And I hope every single one of the organizations and people involved that used their resources to find Caylee get FULLY reimbursed ... I mean there has to be some justice that comes out of this case ...
    People who need to clear their reputations and people who need to be paid for their contribution .. PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by denjet View Post
    IMO the difference here is that KC and the whole Anthony family solicited help in finding Caylee (and getting donations) ... under false pretenses ... they all knew she was dead and kept up the facade wanting everyone to jump on the bandwagon

Now in court the defense and KC in a way were saying ... oops, my bad, she wasn't really missing, she drowned in the pool June 16th ... and then was thrown in the woods ...

That's the difference I see ... It was nothing more than a scam, a con, to deflect blame away from KC ... JMO
    I don't think her parents knew Caylee was dead...and I also don't think they can go by JB's opening statement to frame a case, but what do I know...Casey did not call for anyone's help, as far as I recall. But then again, civil cases are so different.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I believe this is more about Karma then anything else. No one wants this women to make a dime of blood money from Caylee's name. I personally say the more the merrier. She might of got away with throwing that angel away like trash but its not gonna be a "Bella Vita"
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post

Not enuff!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast