vinelink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susanlee

Reaction score
I have never tried to post a link. I hope this works. In laymens terms, Vinelink tells us when criminals are released from our judcial system. I am registered for Casey Anthony's release, and hope Vinelink stands up to the high standards they have always strived for. Then again, they are dependent on information the site receives. Vinelink.com. Mods... help if I messed this up:)

www.vinelink.com

Hope this works for all. I will be going to bed soon, but will be interested in when they say she is released. If anyone found this link helpfull, please let me know. Want to be info:truce:rmative vs hmmmmmmmmmmm:)

www.vinelink.com

Hope this works for all. I will be going to bed soon, but will be interested in when they say she is released. If anyone found this link helpfull, please let me know. Want to be info:truce:rmative vs hmmmmmmmmmmm:)

Thanks, I registered...I want to know when the fun starts...I don't think she really knows what she's in for! If she thinks the people in front of the house were bad while Caylee was missing, I can't imagine how it'll be like for her now.....glad it's her and not me!

She's out and they went to CM's office parking garage.

I received notice by text from Orlando Sentinel and WFTV. How nice to let her go so soon. :rocker: Now the innocent people will be checking behind them, checking their driveways at night, and will be afraid to pass dark alleys near the nightclubs Casey will surely frequent.

Video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28574527/index.html

ETA:
Just received a phone call from Vinelink saying she has been released and has served out her sentence. Grrr

I noticed in the video she didn't carry anything out with her. What about her pictures of Caylee, letters from her admirers, her Bible? Just wondering.

VINE did work. I got this notice:

7/17/2011

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

The inmate for whom you registered, CASEY ANTHONY with offender number 08049710, is no longer in the custody of the ORANGE COUNTY JAIL as of 7/17/2011.

Since it is possible that this offender has been transferred to the Department of Corrections, please call the jail for more information. The telephone number is (407)836-3400.

If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency or call 911.

If you need immediate assistance, call the Florida Statewide Vine Service at 1-877-846-3435 and press zero to speak to a Vine operator, or visit www.vinelink.com for the most current information regarding this offender's custody status.

Thank you,

The Florida Statewide Vine Service

I noticed in the video she didn't carry anything out with her. What about her pictures of Caylee, letters from her admirers, her Bible? Just wondering.

The news said that it probably went out over the past week.

The news said that it probably went out over the past week.

Thanks. I was wondering because, never having been released from jail, I had no idea how that worked.

Let me clarify, I've never been in jail - just so no one is thinking I'm awaiting being released. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73