1522 users online (401 members and 1121 guests)  

Websleuths News


Page 10 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 2412
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Casey was free and over 21 when she walked by those reporters. Why didn't they shout out a question? As far as they knew she might have answered them.

    Makes me wonder if they were told you yell one question at her you will never get an interview.
    Per the reporters interviewed afterwards, those were the rules from the county when they were selected to be embedded. The other reporters outside were too far away behind barricades to even get near enough to her to ask any questions.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    BBM

    per Kathy B last night she said WFTV reporters staked out at the airport saw this plane land yesterday and took down the tail numbers. She said it is Todd Macaluso's plane. It landed and went into a hangar at the airport.
    Is that the guy that had some nasty youtubes about women on his plane?

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,687
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    The house was dark all evening...a few people were watching...
    They're probably having a big happy family reunion somewhere. Bagels and eggs for breakfast.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,073
    I not surprise at all she walk out the front with her head held high.

    isn't that what Cindy told her to do early on...

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    Per the reporters interviewed afterwards, those were the rules from the county when they were selected to be embedded. The other reporters outside were too far away behind barricades to even get near enough to her to ask any questions.
    Why would a reporter follow a rule made by a sheriff? A sheriff can not stop free speech or the freedom of the press.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    Per the reporters interviewed afterwards, those were the rules from the county when they were selected to be embedded. The other reporters outside were too far away behind barricades to even get near enough to her to ask any questions.
    So what was the point of having them go in there? You know, I found it kind of odd that the one who was supposed to interview her didn't have anything on him except a black and blue sharpie. What the heck was he going to do with a sharpie? Seriously.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    They're probably having a big happy family reunion somewhere. Bagels and eggs for breakfast.
    Yep, I think they are all together celebrating their victory.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Is that the guy that had some nasty youtubes about women on his plane?
    No idea. I do recall he was an attorney on the DT for awhile but due to being before the California Bar Association regarding something about misusing clients funds or writing bad checks on a client's fund account (don't recall the details) he had to withdraw from the case. This was back in mid/late 2010.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,687
    Quote Originally Posted by tfrohning View Post
    I not surprise at all she walk out the front with her head held high.

    isn't that what Cindy told her to do early on...
    Yup. I'm surprised Cindy didn't have "mother of the year" tshirts printed for her release.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36,766
    Now HLN is playing catch-up, since they were not live last night, and running clip after clip of the tiny release bit inside the jail...
    Just my opinion, of course.


  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,589

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Why would a reporter follow a rule made by a sheriff? A sheriff can not stop free speech or the freedom of the press.
    Well, I suppose if you agree to rules from the get go, it's a smart idea to follow them. eh?

    Wouldn't have looked good on them for future being selected for pool reporters if they blatantly refuse to follow the rules they agree to from the outset.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Now HLN is playing catch-up, since they were not live last night, and running clip after clip of the tiny release bit inside the jail...
    Something really strange going on. HLN has been running Casey for 2 months 24/7 then last night they do not cover the release live even though JVM is right there reporting it.

    Fox news does not cover the release live.

    No reporters in the jail shout questions at Casey.

    Makes no sense.

  14. #149
    poco's Avatar
    poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Flora-frickin-duh
    Posts
    38,905
    The whole thing creeps me out..............

    So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    Well, I suppose if you agree to rules from the get go, it's a smart idea to follow them. eh?

    Wouldn't have looked good on them for future being selected for pool reporters if they blatantly refuse to follow the rules they agree to from the outset.
    They call that selling out.

Page 10 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY WV - Kathleen Atkins killed by sex offender, Dale S O'Neil
    By Shadow205 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 07:07 AM
  2. 2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?
    By BondJamesBond in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 404
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 04:24 PM
  3. Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released# 2
    By cuppy199 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:47 AM
  4. Jail videos from 2/2/10 & 2/4/10 (Released 2/12) #2
    By Patty G in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 04:02 AM
  5. Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released
    By Recovering-Lurker in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1003
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:28 PM

Tags for this Thread