Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

I saw the video of her leaving the jail - I believe Baez and CA are in this together for the long run. Joined at the hip for a while so to speak ... mmmmmm? She can not hide - because she'll be drummed out of neighborhoods and apartment buildings - she better buy online because stores will certainly not welcome her business. It's a big country but the media and the Internet make hiding difficult. I wish she had a conscience because she would then experience guilt. There's a little girl who would be going into first grade (I think) come September if KC had a heart.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wicket For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    She will contact her family again when she runs out of gas!

Dad bring the gas can will ya!!!!!
    Or to cindy " im the victim here " !!!!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Italy View Post
    There is NO WAY Casey won't contact her family in a relatively short time.

They will want her to tell them exactly what happened and she will tell them some story that will follow the script of "accident that snowballed out of control".

She'll insist it was all Jose's fault about accusations against her dad and that it was the only way to avoid death penalty. They will believe it and Casey will have checked off another box on her "To Do" list.
    I think so too. That is in fact if she has not already even spoken to them.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beccaboo View Post
    What a sad day this is :-( Dispite what the DT says "A persons a person no matter how small" Caylee deserved better than this. All child victims deserve better than this!!
    I subscribe to only one person with my YouTube account. His user name is ronh100 and he does amazing animated voice overs from photographs. Last night I received an e mail that he had posted a new video, "Words From Herbert Kretzmer".

Mr Kretzmer is perhaps best known as the lyricist for the English-language musical adaptation of Les Misérables' “I Dreamed A Dream”, a song that, to me, has always seemed a poignant reminder of the short, tragic, lives of so many of God’s children.

I find it particularly ironic that this video was sent to me within moments of Caylee Anthony’s mother walking out of the Orange County, Florida jail.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85VhCzgUymY"]‪Words From Herbert Kretzmer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know a lot about karma, but I do know that many of the words of this video mirror my own feelings of justice unserved for Caylee.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflamingo View Post
    Is Jose usually that "plump"? Do you guys think he was wearing a bullet proof vest under his sportcoat?
    and I'm thinking it might be a good idea for him to make it a part of his everyday wardrobe.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Perhaps next trial like this, more people will try to be on the jury instead of 98% TRYING to get off of duty. I wish I could have sat on that trial- I would have caused a hung jury. We would still be there deliberating!
    I think these ppl knew exactly what trial they were going to be sitting on!
    All of us in florida were waiting for a jury summons.
    We all knew when the trial was starting so ya knew !
    It was a no brainer!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    Well it would be a long trip to California in that. Not a private jet by any stretch. I'd say she went to NY.
    Yep...I can see that, but is the puppet master in CA? Surely, being located in CA, IMO, TM has more entertainment connections than Baez...maybe he simply has a 'cut'; maybe she's a group project. This is so reminding me of Anna Nicole Smith in one sense...but those are my personal issues, we'll leave that aside.

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paladine For This Useful Post:

It just looks like the jacket is pulling at the waist. I know he wants to look really professional and good. Either he put on 5-10 lbs since the verdict due to extra eating and drinking and partying (el bello vito, lol!) or he is wearing a vest underneath.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pinkflamingo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    I subscribe to only one person with my YouTube account. His user name is ronh100 and he does amazing animated voice overs from photographs. Last night I received an e mail that he had posted a new video, "Words From Herbert Kretzmer".

Mr Kretzmer is perhaps best known as the lyricist for the English-language musical adaptation of Les Misérables' “I Dreamed A Dream”, a song that, to me, has always seemed a poignant reminder of the short, tragic, lives of so many of God’s children.

I find it particularly ironic that this video was sent to me within moments of Caylee Anthony’s mother walking out of the Orange County, Florida jail.

‪Words From Herbert Kretzmer‬‏ - YouTube

I don't know a lot about karma, but I do know that many of the words of this video mirror my own feelings of justice unserved for Caylee.
    That was amazing!! Thank you for sharing!!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beccaboo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    I think these ppl knew exactly what trial they were going to be sitting on!
    All of us in florida were waiting for a jury summons.
    We all knew when the trial was starting so ya knew !
    It was a no brainer!
    I wonder if there were any second thoughts?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mistermissy View Post
    Creepy. Todd Macaluso is the trustee of a California corporation named "Bella Aviation". This guy sounds like he is right up ICA's alley.
    Is this Todd aka Todd Black?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catnron For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by catnron View Post
    Is this Todd aka Todd Black?
    No, that is a different Todd.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wicket View Post
    I saw the video of her leaving the jail - I believe Baez and CA are in this together for the long run. Joined at the hip for a while so to speak ... mmmmmm? She can not hide - because she'll be drummed out of neighborhoods and apartment buildings - she better buy online because stores will certainly not welcome her business. It's a big country but the media and the Internet make hiding difficult. I wish she had a conscience because she would then experience guilt. There's a little girl who would be going into first grade (I think) come September if KC had a heart.
    Twitter has a thing going anyone that spots Casey A twitter where location!
    she wont get far!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    I'm more at peace now that KC's out. Not sure why. Perhaps because the time between the verdict and her release was the honeymoon period. Now she's realize the true meaning of, "be careful what you wish for... it may come true".
    I agree with you. After the verdict which made me very angry I reminded myself that there is a reason for everything. I know sometimes we don't know why.

Well I believe the life on the outside is going to be more punishment for Casey than anything she could feel being sheltered and protected in that cell. Her life is going to be very difficult, and her legal team will cut ties with her leaving her all alone. She has never been all alone in the world before and it is going to be a very difficult life.

If she doesn't get some mental health we will be talking about her again some day soon.

It just looks like the jacket is pulling at the waist. I know he wants to look really professional and good. Either he put on 5-10 lbs since the verdict due to extra eating and drinking and partying (el bello vito, lol!) or he is wearing a vest underneath.
    I can't tell if he is wearing one or not. But when I have seen LE wear them, up close, it seems strangely to act almost like a corset in terms of holding fat in. Almost like a girdle..Boy I'm dating myself with that term.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crimesnooper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Italy View Post
    There is NO WAY Casey won't contact her family in a relatively short time.

They will want her to tell them exactly what happened and she will tell them some story that will follow the script of "accident that snowballed out of control".

She'll insist it was all Jose's fault about accusations against her dad and that it was the only way to avoid death penalty. They will believe it and Casey will have checked off another box on her "To Do" list.
    BBM I totally agree. She will be in contact with her family.I believe the A's were told long ago that Caylee's death was an accident. They believe it. No excuse needed for the sexual abuse allegations. George was working with the defense. He gave them his blessings to use it. IMO

31. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to magnolia For This Useful Post:

Up to this point the attraction has been around KC awaiting trial and her colorful defense team. It's over. The more she hides the less people will pay attention. Unfortunately at some point someone else is going to do something bad to draw our focus away from KC and her market value will drop and her income will evaporate. Everyone wants to know what happened, they want the truth not another round of lies. The only thing that will not change will be her ability to walk down a street and feel safe. jmo

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Perhaps next trial like this, more people will try to be on the jury instead of 98% TRYING to get off of duty. I wish I could have sat on that trial- I would have caused a hung jury. We would still be there deliberating!
    I agree, pf. This jury was incredibly flawed and maybe it speaks to the fact that normal people find a way to get excused and losers who have nothing else to do and want the $35/day for cigs..aren't smart enough to get booted off.
    If I was interviewed, I would have said that yes, I know about the case and she is guilty and I want to see her fry..which of course, would have launched me into the "no go" column.
    But really, it would have been better for one of us, had we had the chance, to say that no, we didn't know much about the case and we would 'have trouble judging anyone".
    Then once on the jury, we work our magic and become responsible for the hung jury. Now that may not be enough justice for Caylee, but it's a start.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sandfordfan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
    Isn't the median age there pretty, well, high? KC in a gray wig? Hmmmm...
    My brother calls it the gay 90's either your gay or 90.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to packerdog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    She looks terrible.
    Really? I think she looks pretty good for someone who's been locked up in jail 23 hours a day for 3 years. I'd look like a zombie
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    BBM I totally agree. She will be in contact with her family.I believe the A's were told long ago that Caylee's death was an accident. They believe it. No excuse needed for the sexual abuse allegations. George was working with the defense. He gave them his blessings to use it. IMO
    Now I wonder if all those times JB seemed to be texting or looking at his phone, was the jury consultant feeding him the immediate reactions from social media? If so, it may account for his questioning seeming disjointed. Was GA asked to be combative by JB..so he would be hated? None of these people, from the DT to all of the A's IMO, seem to have once ounce of integrity.

41. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to crimesnooper For This Useful Post:

Anthony was released from jail early this morning.

She has already been offered a million dollars from an independent producer to tell her story and that's just the first offer.

"Between a combination of a book, maybe some sort of magazine articles, tv interviews and other ways of telling this monstrous story that she has, she'll probably be able to wrestle out of this about a million dollars," public relations expert Davidson Goldin said on "Good Morning America."

This wouldn't be the first time notoriety transcends into wealth.
    bcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-profit-case/story?id=14090596

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SMK For This Useful Post:

It's odd. She looks so gross with her hair like that. I'm wondering if she's been deliberately trying to present that face and image so when she gets her hair cut and styles it properly people won't recognize her. She's an attractive woman in her older pictures. Now she's just disgusting looking.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chewy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    Well I believe the life on the outside is going to be more punishment for Casey than anything she could feel being sheltered and protected in that cell. Her life is going to be very difficult, and her legal team will cut ties with her leaving her all alone.
    I cannot agree with you more. Think about it this way, has this girl ever worked, paid rent, paid bills (okay, other than a cell phone bill and that's a maybe), or really worried about any of that? No - GA and CA supported her and her child. I honestly think that the friends that saw her interact with Caylee were not seeing a mother, just a babysitter. CA was the mother to Caylee in actuality. She's got a struggle on her hands because she's never had to function in the real world. She'll be out of her element because she's been totally exposed for the lying sack of you know what that she is and all she'll be able to find are friends of the fake variety, and they'll all have her number. There's no more Amy's or Tony's or even GA's and CA's to fool. She will be totally on her own, and won't know how to act properly. Not anything that JB can do to help there. Oh gee, my heart bleeds...NOT!

Another now that I'm thinking of it moment...wouldn't surprise me if she'll end up on ABC tomorrow morning, but with JB at her side just answering questions as little as possible - she'll claim that since there are so many civil suits against her she can't answer all their questions. Betcha by golly.
    That's Ms Crime Junkie to you Mr Baez...

47. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Cherry Baby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pipkins View Post
    Casey is no longer anyone's responsibility and that includes her safety. She may be a cash cow at the moment but a couple of weeks down the line the newspapers will be recycled and old news.

That is when Karma will set in. For the next week or so Baez will milk her and then dump her, his work will be done. He now has 'celebrity' status himself and who needs a needy, demanding incubus sitting on his shoulder?

Baez, Cheney and the rest of the team have careers and family which Casey has not. She will have to have security/bodyguards for the rest of her life which she is now responsible for. Gone are the days that she can spend the weekend partying, shopping, going to the beach and seeing friends. For a young woman I cant think of anything worse!

If I were Casey I would rather be in prison, as much as she has her freedom she actually has much much less than inside. Can you imagine her on a shopping trip, going on a plane etc? NEVER!

Haha Casey enjoy your 'freedom' but watch out cos Karma will come in the way you least expect it
    FCA is liked as much as Joran V and she will get the same kind of reactions he did when he was free to wander this earth. What a way to live, forever looking over your shoulder. Those machine guns will not be protecting her and CM won't be by her side packing whatever it is that he is packing.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

49. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast