Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...32_964x670.jpg

I can't figure out how to link a picture, but this picture is priceless. A big grin on her face the second she gets in the car.
    That pretty much sums up what Ms Casey Anthony is all about. Acting and lying, stealing and killing. I hope that one day it will hit her hard, like a frying pan on her forehead, just how horrendous her actions were, and she will find it impossible to live with herself.
    In any case, eventually she will lose her looks, and people will look away in disgust when her ugly soul inevitably manifests itself in her facial features. It is already setting in... She will not be able to flirt and manipulate herself out of her vile acts.

They have to start the money train now. The interview will be with Geraldo and she is probably sitting in some posh hotel room relaxing ordering room service. I''m sure she was provided with a phone and more than likely her parents have also been flown to wherever she is.

I know I would not be getting into a single engine plane flying over the ocean for 5 or 6 hours. By jet it takes me 4 hours give or take a few minutes to get from Colorado to Boston. So single engine plane would be a very uncomfortable flight from Florida to California with no bathroom etc.

I say she is spotted on a shopping trip in NY with her trusted body guards very soon.

The money train has to begin! She has no hope without money. Baez surely isn't going to support her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wicket View Post
    I saw the video of her leaving the jail - I believe Baez and CA are in this together for the long run. Joined at the hip for a while so to speak ... mmmmmm? She can not hide - because she'll be drummed out of neighborhoods and apartment buildings - she better buy online because stores will certainly not welcome her business. It's a big country but the media and the Internet make hiding difficult. I wish she had a conscience because she would then experience guilt. There's a little girl who would be going into first grade (I think) come September if KC had a heart.
    They will be joined in their evil alliance as long as there is money to be had.
    "No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KMouse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    ITA txvicki about looking awful.. Don't ya just absolutely love that jailhouse pallor of a pasty white..combined with a bright fuchsia colored scoop colored polo.. And topped off with jet black, slicked back and up cone-ish hairstyle.. It is not a peasant visual to say
    I would theorize that Ralph Lauren is pizzed that whatshername chose his iconic pony to wear out the front doors of the jail. JMO but I think walking out the front door was whatshername and JB's way of giving the world the not so nice middle finger. JMO.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

We need to let Fox know what we think of Geraldo if he does the deed. I never paid much attention to him, figured he was just another sensationalizing reporter. Little did I know what a sack of $hi% he is.

Rupert Murdoch can't afford negative publicity right now. Have there been reports of the masses contacting Fox to let them know we do NOT want a Geraldo/FCA interview? ESPECIALLY if she is paid?

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    They have to start the money train now. The interview will be with Geraldo and she is probably sitting in some posh hotel room relaxing ordering room service. I''m sure she was provided with a phone and more than likely her parents have also been flown to wherever she is.

I know I would not be getting into a single engine plane flying over the ocean for 5 or 6 hours. By jet it takes me 4 hours give or take a few minutes to get from Colorado to Boston. So single engine plane would be a very uncomfortable flight from Florida to California with no bathroom etc.

I say she is spotted on a shopping trip in NY with her trusted body guards very soon.

The money train has to begin! She has no hope without money. Baez surely isn't going to support her!!!

Let's face it. BAD people get away with BAD things all the time. Look at Castro, Kadafi, Chavez,...look at all those BAD people right now in wall street. Look at all those BAD people that brought our economy down. "I'm sick of hearing there is a reason for everything!" and Karma will get her...or maybe GOD. Sorry this just does not work. I don't feel any better and I don't believe she will have miserable life. She will be just fine. Our culture is such that we reward notoriety no matter what. I'm just saddened, depressed, and feel that no justice will ever come to this woman. Our society will reinforce her and continue to support her financially. "IDIOCRACY!" and "NATURAL Born Killers" to good movies that explain this is/our society is just sick.
    TEAM CAYLEE
    "Caylee IS the VICTIM!"

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to manatee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post

Grandmaj I thought I read earlier that checks for as little as $1000 were coming into JB's office for Casey on a regular basis? Did anyone confirm that?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yellow Rose For This Useful Post:

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norwegian For This Useful Post:

I relish the idea that she is going to be shunned by society. I'm actually excited to see it happen just to wipe that stupid smirk off her face. Of course she's going to act like it doesn't matter. And yes when she goes to some places people will have to wait on her but you know, a lot of people will refuse.

Remember how hungry she was in jail, every place that serves her food will probably spit in it or worse. She is loathed. I want her out to see how loathed she really is, not just the "media spin" but people in general. How EVERYONE hates her.

Can't wait for reality to sink in. You can't hide from the truth Casey. Now you have to live with it.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

I doubt she will leave Orlando, but that is just me. She may leave to do a few interviews and I do think Geraldo will be the first (and hopefully only) interview. She knows nothing but Orlando. I guess she does have family some place in OH, but I cannot really see any of them wanting her there. I hope this girl is miserable, has no life of any kind and is scared to ever set foot outside alone. I life as she knew it before her arrest is never again. IMO the scared look as she was leaving was an act, just look at the pic of her getitng into the SUV - no more scared FCA - she is FREE. I do think she feels she will live it up and have all kinds of "friends" around her IMO.
    Evil has a face - that face is CA

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pollywog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker Belle View Post
    Reading a lot of tweets saying that her plane is headed to Columbus, OHIO
    I had a feeling she was headed to Ohio. There's so many pics of her wearing Ohio State clothing (OSU is located in Columbus) and G&C are both from Ohio.

Too bad she's a high-school drop-out and won't be able to get into OSU. A Buckeye she is not, unless someone pulled some strings and they're going to use her as a research subject in the psych department
    Do you have language questions or letters/documents that you'd like to have examined in order to determine the language background of the writer? I can help!

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to marie-chantal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Rose View Post
    Grandmaj I thought I read earlier that checks for as little as $1000 were coming into JB's office for Casey on a regular basis? Did anyone confirm that?
    No idea if it was confirmed. What was confirmed last night by WFTV is that C. Mason was here.

http://www.newsmyrnabeach.com/

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

I have been following this since being in Florida in July 2008. Like many, I was appalled at what transpired these last three years. Especially the comments about the Constitution. Casey did what anyone would have done in her situation and it worked for her. Lawyers argue THEIR INTERPRETATION OF THE LAW. I don't believe they were written to find loopholes. I always believed there was some type of trauma in her life that caused her to behave like she did. But it does not justify the end of Caylee's life; Jaycee Duggard and Elizabeth Smart are perfect examples of severe acts of trauma and they still know the right way to act. There are many more people that have gotten away with dreadful acts than are caught and punished. At this point, I would like to see laws that help convict against horrible acts to people, especially children. The laws for illegal drug use and financial fraud seem to be less likely to have loopholes. Caylee's law is a great start.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cat.A.Maran For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    How can she go into law when she's been convicted by four counts of lying to police? She wouldn't be able to be hired anywhere?
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chewy For This Useful Post:

Yes, I read that article too. In the front of the next issue of People or it might have been that one there were several complaints that Casey was featured on the cover of their magazine. People were furious that they would put a baby killer on the cover of People Magazine.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Yellow Rose For This Useful Post:

Didn't know that Jose and Todd are such CLOSE friends. No wonder he was willing to help with the "escape from civilization". http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/15/86/36/21/macalu10.jpg

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BiancaS For This Useful Post:

anyone know what the tail number of the plane was?

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slip For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by crimesnooper View Post
    Now I wonder if all those times JB seemed to be texting or looking at his phone, was the jury consultant feeding him the immediate reactions from social media? If so, it may account for his questioning seeming disjointed. Was GA asked to be combative by JB..so he would be hated? None of these people, from the DT to all of the A's IMO, seem to have once ounce of integrity.
    When being questioned about his affair with KH,George's statement,"that is funny"was a dead giveaway to me. Of the three,Lee put on the worst act of all.To me,it seemed so totally fake. It was pathetic. The story served two purposes. It got Casey an acquittal, and makes for a better story for interviews and book deals. IMO

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to magnolia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    Let's face it. BAD people get away with BAD things all the time. Look at Castro, Kadafi, Chavez,...look at all those BAD people right now in wall street. Look at all those BAD people that brought our economy down. "I'm sick of hearing there is a reason for everything!" and Karma will get her...or maybe GOD. Sorry this just does not work. I don't feel any better and I don't believe she will have miserable life. She will be just fine. Our culture is such that we reward notoriety no matter what. I'm just saddened, depressed, and feel that no justice will ever come to this woman. Our society will reinforce her and continue to support her financially. "IDIOCRACY!" and "NATURAL Born Killers" to good movies that explain this is/our society is just sick.
    Thanks Manatee for your comments. Unfortunately what you say is too often true.

In this particular case, however, I remain a bit more optimistic. I too think Miss Anthony will receive money for her notoriety -- for a while. I don't think she will receive payments for long and I can't see her managing her money astutely.

Due to her incredible arrogance, I believe she will make significant errors of judgement. I think her future includes association with a bunch of lowlifes. That association will bring her to her knees -- thru drugs, crime, poverty, etc. I maintain things will end badly for Casey Anthony.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Italy For This Useful Post:

I have no doubt that there are many people that would welcome FCA into their home. Her problem will be to determine their motive; Catch the cash train, perverts, or other twists.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to I Din Doot For This Useful Post:

Couldn't stop laughing when I read that. But I s'pose it could work. I think she is probably clever enough to at least do paralegal work but I don't know if she has the ability to stick at anything.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to uklaw For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    I agree with you. I wish I didn't, but I do think Casey is going to be just fine. She's pretty, and men clearly find her attractive, and some are drawn to notoriety. She'll make money telling her story, she'll have men who get a kick out of being with someone famous, and she'll move on with her life.

I think of Karla Homolka, from Canada. She helped her husband rape and murder her younger sister, and two other teenage girls. She got a short sentence because she testified against him. After she got out of jail, she had no trouble finding another man, had a baby with him, and now is reported to have moved to a warmer climate with her little family. Three teenage girls dead at her hands, one of them her own SISTER, and her life just goes on happily.

I haven't posted here since the trial ended and I've barely read posts. It is just too upsetting for me. We can dissect what happened all day long, but in the end it is a terrible miscarriage of justice. Can't help but wonder what will happen to the next person who gets in the way of Casey's Bella Vita...

Tink

39. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tink For This Useful Post:

NO K. Belich mentioned it last night but I don't remember. She said they saw a plane at the airport that later was taken into a hangar. And that they researched it as T.Maccaluso's plane. Also said he himself is a pilot.

41. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

I was not there when she was released - had I been, I would have turned my back as suggested. I don't care where she went, where she goes from there... Listening to JVM screaming and yelling in persuit is driving me nuts. If the press would let up a bit, nobody will pay her or anyone on the DT or jury one dime. None of them provided a service to me, my family, or mankind. Just the opposite.

43. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lorann For This Useful Post:

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
    #CaseyAnthony just pulled into Terrace 390!!! I'm here.
    9 hours ago

MrClintHouse Clint House
    @MattMorganESQ what!?! are you serious bro?

@MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
    @MrClintHouse yes. insane.

sickening...they went to the DT's post tragedy party spot!

Either the DT and their 'felon passenger turned family member' FCA were full of their usual games...or CM was really "armed".

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to everyoneneedsavoice For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast