Page 11 of 161 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    I don't wish any harm on Casey. I do hope the media drops the story sometime this week, there are plenty of important things going on the world...where she is sent to hide out is not one of them.
    Just my opinion, of course.

If I was the pilot of that plane, I would frisk her for duct tape before I opened a door.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sacrablue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Something really strange going on. HLN has been running Casey for 2 months 24/7 then last night they do not cover the release live even though JVM is right there reporting it.

Fox news does not cover the release live.

No reporters in the jail shout questions at Casey.

Makes no sense.
    They all want that first interview. JVM nor Nancy Grace will get it that's for sure.

Geraldo wins.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Raw Video: Crowd Angry As Casey Anthony Released
    As Casey Anthony was freed from a Florida jail early Sunday, police had to separate angry protesters from Anthony and her lawyer as they sped away
    http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/...eleased-071611

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paladine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I don't wish any harm on Casey. I do hope the media drops the story sometime this week, there are plenty of important things going on the world...where she is sent to hide out is not one of them.
    The major news stations will drop it......until the first interview which may not be for a while.

The paparazzi will continue to follow her though. We will see plenty of "Casey sightings" plastered in National Enquirer. TMZ will also be on the lookout.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Offender Name: CASEY ANTHONY
    Offender ID: 08049710 Date of Birth: 03/19/1986 Age: 25 Race: White Gender: Female
    Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 07/17/2011 Reason: Sentence served
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:

It really wasn't that much of a crowd...less than 100 people was the highest estimate I heard...and JVM says mostly the same people as all along...I do NOT understand these people with their kids out there...JMO. Actually, I don't understand anyone being out there, I guess they get some sort of satisfaction but I can't imagine what kind.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

It really wasn't that much of a crowd...less than 100 people was the highest estimate I heard...and JVM says mostly the same people as all along...I do NOT understand these people with their kids out there...JMO. Actually, I don't understand anyone being out there, I guess they get some sort of satisfaction but I can't imagine what kind.

I agree with you about the kids. It's disgusting.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Five hundred and forty three dollars is not alot of money. Wonder how much cheney mason was holding for her? She will have to sell a story right away to survive. JMO

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:

If I spent a week with my family looking for that woman's child I would like to show my kid how much she appreciated their efforts.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sacrablue For This Useful Post:

From reading some of the FB pages....Nancy Grace and Casey Anthony Updates, she does have a lot of fans. Not surprisingly, mostly males.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

"Others are speculating that she's going to leave on the other jet at the airport in the hanger, owned by Todd Macaluso and out of Carlsbad, CA, or going to Palm Springs, CA. Both in Southern Calif. I'd much prefer if she didn't go to Calif! "

WFTV is reporting that a plane left the Orlando Executive Airport around 3 am. It taxied out of the hanger without lights. At the end of the runway, lights came on, it took off. No flight plan was filed. Aircraft was a single engine turbo prop, registered to an address in California where Macaluso has his office.

Kill your child and lie to investigators = $150,000
    Equusearch tries to find your child = $112,000
    Ridiculous jury finds you not guilty and you walk out of jail = priceless

For everything else, there's MasterCard.

I shut my computer down at 12:00am. I just was so tired and did not want to waste precious sleep time to watch FCA sashay out of jail.
    Question...How long do you think it will take the media to find her. The reason I ask is this-I want FCA to know she can run but she can't hide, hoping she feels like..well, she is under the microscope and this is now her life.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

As far as how the internet comes into the play, there will be so many "sightings", probably mostly false, that Casey might actually benefit a little bit. Honestly, I wish the media would move and don't want to have to hope for a major disaster for it to happen. Unless she shows up on a TV screen near you soon, she really isn't news anymore. One thing I am sure of, I am thrilled to be able to turn off HLN once and for all...I admit to using it during the trial at times...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 161 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast