Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

She better not come to New York.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mendara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Something really strange going on. HLN has been running Casey for 2 months 24/7 then last night they do not cover the release live even though JVM is right there reporting it.

Fox news does not cover the release live.

No reporters in the jail shout questions at Casey.

Makes no sense.
    I thought it was HILARIOUS! They didn't have the BREAKING NEWS...

The whole time KC is being released they are airing a Special on the Trial.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eleni777 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pipkins View Post
    Casey is no longer anyone's responsibility and that includes her safety. She may be a cash cow at the moment but a couple of weeks down the line the newspapers will be recycled and old news.

That is when Karma will set in. For the next week or so Baez will milk her and then dump her, his work will be done. He now has 'celebrity' status himself and who needs a needy, demanding incubus sitting on his shoulder?

Baez, Cheney and the rest of the team have careers and family which Casey has not. She will have to have security/bodyguards for the rest of her life which she is now responsible for. Gone are the days that she can spend the weekend partying, shopping, going to the beach and seeing friends. For a young woman I cant think of anything worse!

If I were Casey I would rather be in prison, as much as she has her freedom she actually has much much less than inside. Can you imagine her on a shopping trip, going on a plane etc? NEVER!

Haha Casey enjoy your 'freedom' but watch out cos Karma will come in the way you least expect it
    I was thinking the same thing this morning. How much freedom does she really have? Baez has been running her life for 3 years and now you can add Cheney and probably several others into the mix. They want the big bucks. She can't go anywhere, she can't see anyone, she can't say anything without their O.K. How free is that? Living conditions will probably be better, but that's about it. I truly wonder how much of a cash cow she can really be. What's she going to say in an interview that anyone will believe except, "Yes, I killed Caylee."
    Last edited by kidz110; 07-17-2011 at 10:13 AM.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kidz110 For This Useful Post:

Fca

If Casey left Orlando by flying out of the Orlando Executive Airport the total irony is that it's not a gigantic airport. A few well placed people could have seen this happening, in my opinion.
    Somebody will talk-Casey doesn't have her own money and a maid, landscaper, garbage man, Cab driver, hotel worker or bartender who has nothing to lose-they'll talk. There isn't enough shut up money in her account to make people silent for long!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hoodie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by everyoneneedsavoice View Post
    MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
    #CaseyAnthony just pulled into Terrace 390!!! I'm here.
    9 hours ago

MrClintHouse Clint House
    @MattMorganESQ what!?! are you serious bro?

@MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
    @MrClintHouse yes. insane.

sickening...they went to the DT's post tragedy party spot!

Either the DT and their 'felon passenger turned family member' FCA were full of their usual games...or CM was really "armed".

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
    I don't see that tweet from Matt........I see where he says they PASSED 390, not that they were there...........at any rate, there is no way they went there and the media missed it.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Lexiintoronto is offline Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    One reporter present at casey's release said that they were going to release her at midnight 'come hell or high water'.

Hell and high water.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    I would theorize that Ralph Lauren is pizzed that whatshername chose his iconic pony to wear out the front doors of the jail. JMO but I think walking out the front door was whatshername and JB's way of giving the world the not so nice middle finger. JMO.
    And wasn't the pink ruffled blouse she wore on verdict day also a Ralph Lauren? Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I thought I heard of a report saying a Macy's in California is now having trouble keeping that particular blouse stocked, as people are now purchasing them for Halloween costumes to go as Casey this year.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agent99 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kidz110 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing this morning. How much freedom does she really have? Baez has been running her life for 3 years and now you can add Cheney and probably several others into the mix. They want the big bucks. She can't go anywhere, she can't see anyone, she can't say anything without their O.K. How free is that? Living conditions will probably be better, but that's about it. I truly wonder how much of a cash cow she can really be. What's she going to say in an interview that anyone will believe accept, "Yes, I killed Caylee."
    BBM-I agree, I mean, how long could an interview with whatshername be? The all important question of what happened to Caylee, and we know the DT's version already, what will she add to that? As far as asking questions about her personal life....no one cares about her personally, no one gives a rats azz about her, so yes, why the big bucks for an interview full of lies and mistruths directed by a DT that stayed in the gutter the whole time of trial?
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Todd Macaluso is from Carlsbad, California. If she got into his plane maybe the rumor about her going to Palm Springs to a rental home behind gates was true???
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiositycat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Agent99 View Post
    And wasn't the pink ruffled blouse she wore on verdict day also a Ralph Lauren? Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I thought I heard of a report saying a Macy's in California is now having trouble keeping that particular blouse stocked, as people are now purchasing them for Halloween costumes to go as Casey this year.
    OMG!!!!!
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Todd Macaluso is from Carlsbad, California. If she got into his plane maybe the rumor about her going to Palm Springs to a rental home behind gates was true???
    I must say I don't think I care anymore. I am not going to spend my time and energy wondering about her. She is out of jail, she will be back in jail and now you have "the rest of the story....." LOL
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ShouldBWorking For This Useful Post:

I feel sorry for Palm Springs, if that's where she is.....the property values just plummeted.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

here is a great tweet

bnr123 Sandy Bollinger
    I think they should transport Casey Anthony in her own car. In the trunk.
    48 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

Most any city, town in America will recognize FCA. Any family that has a TV will recognize her. I am going to put my guess out here. CA is noted for it's plastic surgeons. Maybe she scheduled to get a new face.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

OJ had friends who actually liked him and a rich life style that he already was living to hide behind. She has very limited resources in people and money to keep her safe and hidden. Who is paying for all this up front security and jet plane rides?
    By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.
    George Carlin

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeeMarie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    Most any city, town in America will recognize FCA. Any family that has a TV will recognize her. I am going to put my guess out here. CA is noted for it's plastic surgeons. Maybe she scheduled to get a new face.
    That may be true but she really needs a new soul, and that can't be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMarie View Post
    OJ had friends who actually liked him and a rich life style that he already was living to hide behind. She has very limited resources in people and money to keep her safe and hidden. Who is paying for all this up front security and jet plane rides?
    bbm

Whoever is getting the "big interview"........most likely Geraldo.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Oh my God. This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to davehead21 For This Useful Post:

ok just trying to keep up. Has it been confirmed that she got on a plane? TIA

35. The Following User Says Thank You to tracyf1008 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tracyf1008 View Post
    ok just trying to keep up. Has it been confirmed that she got on a plane? TIA
    No and I have been screaming that at the t.v. all morning....

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShouldBWorking For This Useful Post:

WFTV is saying she got on that plane of T. M. at 3am. No flight plan filed.

Sources have told WFTV that Casey boarded a plane at the Orlando Executive Airport at about 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning. WFTV does not know where the plane was headed. Sources, however, did say that the plane has a connection to an attorney formerly on her case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28574145/detail.html

39. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

I was beginning to emerge from the dark reality of her being found not guilty but I am sick all over again now that she has been released today..............................I have repeatedly stated this but I just can't get over the injustice that has happened. I just know in her sick mind she is saying over and over again how good she is that she beat the system........
    I kept thinking how FCA would never have a walk on the beach again, sip Margarita's with girlfriends, have a real holiday meal, sleep in a really soft bed....and now she is....it just sickens me beyond words!!!
    I will need to begin to heal all over again!
    Still feels like a bad dream to me, this just didn't really happen........

I just watched Shep Smiths's video, he feels our pain, too!!!

41. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    bbm

Whoever is getting the "big interview"........most likely Geraldo.
    Ok, If I was this big time aquitted criminal and thought that I was sought after by every media out. So important that I had to be whisked away in the wee hous of the morning amist throngs of not so well wishers to a secret plane with a secret destination. I would be da*ned embarassed that Geraldo was going to be the dude that got my first interview....jus sayin'.

43. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    NO K. Belich mentioned it last night but I don't remember. She said they saw a plane at the airport that later was taken into a hangar. And that they researched it as T.Maccaluso's plane. Also said he himself is a pilot.
    It was Macaluso's plane, picture from his firm's website:
    http://www.macalusolawsd.com/TMA_Pg_Attorneys.html

And proof that Macaluso and Jose are BFF:
    http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/15/86/36/21/macalu10.jpg

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BiancaS For This Useful Post:

47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShouldBWorking For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast