Page 19 of 161 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Couldn't stop laughing when I read that. But I s'pose it could work. I think she is probably clever enough to at least do paralegal work but I don't know if she has the ability to stick at anything.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uklaw For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    Let's face it. BAD people get away with BAD things all the time. Look at Castro, Kadafi, Chavez,...look at all those BAD people right now in wall street. Look at all those BAD people that brought our economy down. "I'm sick of hearing there is a reason for everything!" and Karma will get her...or maybe GOD. Sorry this just does not work. I don't feel any better and I don't believe she will have miserable life. She will be just fine. Our culture is such that we reward notoriety no matter what. I'm just saddened, depressed, and feel that no justice will ever come to this woman. Our society will reinforce her and continue to support her financially. "IDIOCRACY!" and "NATURAL Born Killers" to good movies that explain this is/our society is just sick.
    I agree with you. I wish I didn't, but I do think Casey is going to be just fine. She's pretty, and men clearly find her attractive, and some are drawn to notoriety. She'll make money telling her story, she'll have men who get a kick out of being with someone famous, and she'll move on with her life.

I think of Karla Homolka, from Canada. She helped her husband rape and murder her younger sister, and two other teenage girls. She got a short sentence because she testified against him. After she got out of jail, she had no trouble finding another man, had a baby with him, and now is reported to have moved to a warmer climate with her little family. Three teenage girls dead at her hands, one of them her own SISTER, and her life just goes on happily.

I haven't posted here since the trial ended and I've barely read posts. It is just too upsetting for me. We can dissect what happened all day long, but in the end it is a terrible miscarriage of justice. Can't help but wonder what will happen to the next person who gets in the way of Casey's Bella Vita...

Tink

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tink For This Useful Post:

NO K. Belich mentioned it last night but I don't remember. She said they saw a plane at the airport that later was taken into a hangar. And that they researched it as T.Maccaluso's plane. Also said he himself is a pilot.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

I was not there when she was released - had I been, I would have turned my back as suggested. I don't care where she went, where she goes from there... Listening to JVM screaming and yelling in persuit is driving me nuts. If the press would let up a bit, nobody will pay her or anyone on the DT or jury one dime. None of them provided a service to me, my family, or mankind. Just the opposite.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lorann For This Useful Post:

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
    #CaseyAnthony just pulled into Terrace 390!!! I'm here.
    9 hours ago

MrClintHouse Clint House
    @MattMorganESQ what!?! are you serious bro?

@MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
    @MrClintHouse yes. insane.

sickening...they went to the DT's post tragedy party spot!

Either the DT and their 'felon passenger turned family member' FCA were full of their usual games...or CM was really "armed".

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to everyoneneedsavoice For This Useful Post:

She better not come to New York.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mendara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Something really strange going on. HLN has been running Casey for 2 months 24/7 then last night they do not cover the release live even though JVM is right there reporting it.

Fox news does not cover the release live.

No reporters in the jail shout questions at Casey.

Makes no sense.
    I thought it was HILARIOUS! They didn't have the BREAKING NEWS...

The whole time KC is being released they are airing a Special on the Trial.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eleni777 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pipkins View Post
    Casey is no longer anyone's responsibility and that includes her safety. She may be a cash cow at the moment but a couple of weeks down the line the newspapers will be recycled and old news.

That is when Karma will set in. For the next week or so Baez will milk her and then dump her, his work will be done. He now has 'celebrity' status himself and who needs a needy, demanding incubus sitting on his shoulder?

Baez, Cheney and the rest of the team have careers and family which Casey has not. She will have to have security/bodyguards for the rest of her life which she is now responsible for. Gone are the days that she can spend the weekend partying, shopping, going to the beach and seeing friends. For a young woman I cant think of anything worse!

If I were Casey I would rather be in prison, as much as she has her freedom she actually has much much less than inside. Can you imagine her on a shopping trip, going on a plane etc? NEVER!

Haha Casey enjoy your 'freedom' but watch out cos Karma will come in the way you least expect it
    I was thinking the same thing this morning. How much freedom does she really have? Baez has been running her life for 3 years and now you can add Cheney and probably several others into the mix. They want the big bucks. She can't go anywhere, she can't see anyone, she can't say anything without their O.K. How free is that? Living conditions will probably be better, but that's about it. I truly wonder how much of a cash cow she can really be. What's she going to say in an interview that anyone will believe except, "Yes, I killed Caylee."
    Last edited by kidz110; 07-17-2011 at 10:13 AM.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kidz110 For This Useful Post:

Fca

If Casey left Orlando by flying out of the Orlando Executive Airport the total irony is that it's not a gigantic airport. A few well placed people could have seen this happening, in my opinion.
    Somebody will talk-Casey doesn't have her own money and a maid, landscaper, garbage man, Cab driver, hotel worker or bartender who has nothing to lose-they'll talk. There isn't enough shut up money in her account to make people silent for long!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hoodie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by everyoneneedsavoice View Post
    MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
    #CaseyAnthony just pulled into Terrace 390!!! I'm here.
    9 hours ago

MrClintHouse Clint House
    @MattMorganESQ what!?! are you serious bro?

@MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
    @MrClintHouse yes. insane.

sickening...they went to the DT's post tragedy party spot!

Either the DT and their 'felon passenger turned family member' FCA were full of their usual games...or CM was really "armed".

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
    I don't see that tweet from Matt........I see where he says they PASSED 390, not that they were there...........at any rate, there is no way they went there and the media missed it.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Lexiintoronto is offline Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    One reporter present at casey's release said that they were going to release her at midnight 'come hell or high water'.

Hell and high water.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    I would theorize that Ralph Lauren is pizzed that whatshername chose his iconic pony to wear out the front doors of the jail. JMO but I think walking out the front door was whatshername and JB's way of giving the world the not so nice middle finger. JMO.
    And wasn't the pink ruffled blouse she wore on verdict day also a Ralph Lauren? Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I thought I heard of a report saying a Macy's in California is now having trouble keeping that particular blouse stocked, as people are now purchasing them for Halloween costumes to go as Casey this year.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agent99 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kidz110 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing this morning. How much freedom does she really have? Baez has been running her life for 3 years and now you can add Cheney and probably several others into the mix. They want the big bucks. She can't go anywhere, she can't see anyone, she can't say anything without their O.K. How free is that? Living conditions will probably be better, but that's about it. I truly wonder how much of a cash cow she can really be. What's she going to say in an interview that anyone will believe accept, "Yes, I killed Caylee."
    BBM-I agree, I mean, how long could an interview with whatshername be? The all important question of what happened to Caylee, and we know the DT's version already, what will she add to that? As far as asking questions about her personal life....no one cares about her personally, no one gives a rats azz about her, so yes, why the big bucks for an interview full of lies and mistruths directed by a DT that stayed in the gutter the whole time of trial?
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Todd Macaluso is from Carlsbad, California. If she got into his plane maybe the rumor about her going to Palm Springs to a rental home behind gates was true???
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiositycat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Agent99 View Post
    And wasn't the pink ruffled blouse she wore on verdict day also a Ralph Lauren? Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I thought I heard of a report saying a Macy's in California is now having trouble keeping that particular blouse stocked, as people are now purchasing them for Halloween costumes to go as Casey this year.
    OMG!!!!!
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 161 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast