Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    Casey Anthony guilty of check fraud charges, now a felon

Flanked by her attorneys Andrea Lyon (left) and Jose Baez (right), Casey Anthony reacts Monday, Jan. 25, 2010 after she was found guilty this afternoon in several of the 13 check fraud charges she faced. The judge found her guilty in six of the charges and withheld adjudication in seven. Anthony is accused of stealing hundreds of dollars from former friend Amy Huizenga during the time her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony was missing and likely dead in 2008.

Flanked by her attorneys Andrea Lyon (left) and Jose Baez (right), Casey… (RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL)
    January 25, 2010|By Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

Casey Anthony is now a convicted felon.

The 23-year-old pleaded guilty Monday to 13 charges in a check-fraud case, clearing the way for her attorneys to defend her full-time on the first-degree murder charge she also faces.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-charges-plead

This is why the State couldn't raise these charges at trial unless the defense opened the door.

Cindy opened the door but the State did not jump through it.
    The pros biggest mistake was trusting the Anthonys but then again, I believe the verdict would've been the same regardless. The jurors believed Cindy and convicted George.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

The running girl didn't look like ICA to me. From what I could see that ponytail wasn't long enough and she looked smaller and younger. Plus, why run across the tarmac? It looked like the car could have pulled up alot closer to the door. I think maybe a decoy meant to be seen.

I'm dreading FCA getting her new look and announcing she generously donated her ponytail to Locks of Love.
    ..♥..☆.......•*¨`*•
    ✫ (¯`'•.¸ //(*_*)\\ ¸.•'´¯).
    ❤✫ƸӜƷ *`•.…* * *.•.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Caylee Marie Anthony ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥.
    *******Justice was blind*********.
    BUT GOD IS NOT! ♥

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Never4GetCaylee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MargotKidder View Post
    I wish that she is safe and is not killed.
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din. As for me, I want to know the name of ANYONE that gives her aide and succor. And then I shall boycott them.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Cherry Ames For This Useful Post:

Thank you to whoever posted the link to her convictions. My computer is acting "weird".
    RIP Brown Eyed Girl

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dunlurken For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShebaPoe View Post
    that's my take as well. They released her just after midnight; that is also not normal outprocessing time. There was no secret back door, just, "it's the 17th, bye".
    That's not true,,,she had guards with auto-matic weapons and she has been whisked away both by vehicle and plane. The average criminal gets a kick out the door and that is it. If someone is standing there to take them out oh well.
    The only non special thing I noticed was that she did not have a bullet proof vest on.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slip View Post
    I just searched for his tail number and came up with N686PC . That plane flew out of Van Nuys Ca to Glacier Park Int in Montanta . Flight started at 4:49 am California Time and is in Route now with a Arrival time of 8:56MDT

That plane would have taken 9+ hours (and 2 or 3 refuels) to get it to Ca. and there is no record that it was here

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N686PC
    If she's going to Glacier, she'd better have bear spray. We had a long, hard winter up here and the grizzlies are hungry...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostlady For This Useful Post:

It will be kinda sweet justice if the only interview she can get is with Geraldo. They should just all rename themselves Home Depot because they are all tools.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to JustMeDeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon7 View Post
    I think there are a number of eccentric well off men all around the world that have offered to take her in, like having a pet Leopard or Boa constrictor. Excitement of having something "Dangerous".
    And of course JB will be her Agent/Pimp.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Falcon7 For This Useful Post:

That girl running looks like it could be her. Her hair looks long enough, and I could see her running like that. Why she would get changed, and wear a dress, I don't know. Maybe she has a party planned....oh waitttt that's right she is going get therapy..cough..yeahhhh.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to plastics For This Useful Post:

(Jose texted Cindy this a.m. and said she was safe)

OSCrime OrlandoSentinelCrime
    WFTV is reporting #caseyanthony left Orlando executive on a flight just after 3 a.m. Still not confirmed. CFnews 13 said there were decoys.

(nobody knows)

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina2011 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weedemout View Post
    does anyone have the link to the very detailed KC's 31 days? What happened to it? Sorry didn't want to start another thread.
    http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mrye4709 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    IDK....the "running girl" looks like her in away - but it also looks younger. I wish they would have shown who else went in that door. Did anyone see more on the teevee?
    I think it was a decoy. She didn´t move like Casey in my opinion + it would be strange to let her long, easily recognizable hair down. I think it was a girl about twelve-thirteen years old (Casey´s hight) who was put out there as a decoy.
    I don´t know, obviously, but I think that Casey didn´t go far, I think she is still in Florida, perhaps even in Orlando. It is the most practical with her new "family" of lawyers living there. I don´t think they or she have ANY idea about what to do with her now. Perhaps they should just dump her in the wooded area she knows so well and let her figure things out by herself from there on...

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SATA For This Useful Post:

What was Cindy in the room next door and the princess hadn't woke up yet so Jose texted her?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Lippman on JVM now. Baez called the Anthonys to be used as decoys. They refused because of safety reasons. Anybody else watching?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

28. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

One of the local Orlando stations had an interview with a former prisoner. He was talking about the culture shock she is going to have now that she is out. He was saying, he had no clue how to order coffee at Starbucks, how to use cell phone etc.

I was just thinking about what she has missed in three years. I don't think Twitter was around three years ago...what else do you think is going to be new for her?

I still would love to be a bug on the wall when she hops on the Internet to read stories about herself. Course this sick part of her may get a thrill people are talking about her.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustMeDeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by plastics View Post
    That girl running looks like it could be her. Her hair looks long enough, and I could see her running like that. Why she would get changed, and wear a dress, I don't know. Maybe she has a party planned....oh waitttt that's right she is going get therapy..cough..yeahhhh.
    Are you kidding, she is running so that she can down a few shots. The party has just begun.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    What was Cindy in the room next door and the princess hadn't woke up yet so Jose texted her?
    Why do I have a feeling they are there with her? Lippman is full of bull, imo
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JustMeDeb View Post
    One of the local Orlando stations had an interview with a former prisoner. He was talking about the culture shock she is going to have now that she is out. He was saying, he had no clue how to order coffee at Starbucks, how to use cell phone etc.

I was just thinking about what she has missed in three years. I don't think Twitter was around three years ago...what else do you think is going to be new for her?

I still would love to be a bug on the wall when she hops on the Internet to read stories about herself. Course this sick part of her may get a thrill people are talking about her.
    She'll be shooting tequila and too drunk to read.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:

I think the girl with the long hair was a decoy, but it could have been her..I thought it looked like her. I don't know why she would have her hair like that, and wear a dress, but yeah.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plastics For This Useful Post:

http://www.wftv.com/news/28574726/detail.html

So, she was on a plane at 3:00am at OEA?

Or, do we think this is a lie too?
    Moo, moo, moo...I moo but don't call me a cow!

Please don't take what I say personal...internet speak is hard to become fluent in! Please know that unless I state otherwise everything I say is because I want to further the discussion.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goatman For This Useful Post:

My bet is on the law firm of Morgan and Morgan to find her.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostlady View Post
    If she's going to Glacier, she'd better have bear spray. We had a long, hard winter up here and the grizzlies are hungry...
    I think she'd leave a bad taste in their mouths.

It will be kinda sweet justice if the only interview she can get is with Geraldo. They should just all rename themselves Home Depot because they are all tools.
    Buttons updated 09-27-2014

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
    BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL,
    AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!

43. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

3 years is not a long time. She didn't miss anything. Twitter was launched in 2006
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The Farm View Post
    Are you kidding, she is running so that she can down a few shots. The party has just begun.
    And a few _ _ _ _ 'S.

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Falcon7 For This Useful Post:

Are there any links to the footage of "the yellow dress" girl getting into the jet? TIA

49. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast