Page 57 of 161 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2412
  1. #841
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    No, they're not. This is how rumors spread.

    It says, "Casey Anthony may be in Columbus, OH this AM, and if she is ... she can get police protection, but it's going to cost her."



    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Dolphin308 View Post
    But MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY does. According to one of out ROCK SOLID SNITCHES, Casey is now in COLUMBUS, OHIO. And this is not rumor - this is 100% FACT!!
    She left Florida as soon as she was released from prison. Casey boarded a private airplane at 1:04 A.M. and arrived at Columbus Ohio at 2:51 A.M. MediaTakeOut.com's snitch tells us that her attorneys put her on a Lear Jet because she could not take a commercial flight due to death threats

    http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/17/casey-...-duty-program/




    I really wish I would stop getting attacked for this.


  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


  3. #842
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    657
    It matters not where Casey is. What matters is that $$$$ value of her interview is now falling by the hour, minute and second. Humans tend to for get the past very quickly and move on to new focus and items in life. A week or two from now it will be "Casey who?" The sooner we forget her the better.IMO Not Caylee of course. But what's her name.........
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”


  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:


  5. #843
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    SLOWVILLE
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Never4GetCaylee View Post
    Why in the world would she go to Columbus? This rumor started because one of the planes at Executive airport was registered to a plane rental company in Columbus. Even if FCA was on that plane, doesn't mean she went to Columbus on it.

    Personally I think she is still in Orlando...probably watching everyone looking for her and laughing her head off.
    Yes, I will bet she is rolling on the floor laughing her a** off!!!


  6. #844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrablue View Post
    What if your name was Caylee Anthony how would you feel? Just thinking.
    It doesn't change what I wrote. I feel a lot of things for many situations (including the death of a child), but that doesn't mean I should ACT on them. It's well and good to express one's anger against someone on the internet or through your conversations, but to stalk someone, harass them, etc., well, IMO, that is going too far.

    People might not like the verdict, but that doesn't make it a free for all. JMOO


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gladiatorqueen For This Useful Post:


  8. #845
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,216
    A different view point.....video release, reporters surprised by the release out the front door, and some of the onlookers chasing.....
    http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2011/07/b...-anthonys.html


  9. #846
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    250
    And another thing that burns my ass, she has admitted she lied to the cops, yet she wants to use more of MY taxpayer dollars for a lawyer to appeal that conviction??? I mean, are we for real here????


  10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Solange82200 For This Useful Post:


  11. #847
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Dolphin308 View Post
    Check the comments section under the TMZ article. And then check the second link I posted.
    OK, I just saw this in the comments section - hope it can be trusted. Why would Casey go to an African-American area where she will stand out? Ok, guess we shall see. I did not see a second link you posted, but did see one at the bottom of this commentary: Now it says it is an error and all references should be removed?

    MTO BROKE THE STORY FIRST!!!

    July 17, 2011. All of the mainstream press is wondering . . . where will CASEY ANYTHONY live. She was released from prison last night at midnight - and up until THIS MORNING - no one knows where she is.

    But MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY does. According to one of out ROCK SOLID SNITCHES, Casey is now in COLUMBUS, OHIO. And this is not rumor - this is 100% FACT!!

    She left Florida as soon as she was released from prison. Casey boarded a private airplane at 1:04 A.M. and arrived at Columbus Ohio at 2:51 A.M. MediaTakeOut.com's snitch tells us that her attorneys put her on a Lear Jet because she could not take a commercial flight due to death threats.

    Casey is now staying just OUTSIDE of Columbus - in a PREDOMINANTLY African American suburb. We plan on releasing Casey's FULL ADDRESS tomorrow!!

    Oh, and we have the FLIGHT NUMBER and everything below. And yes . . . it CHECKS OUT!!

    Members of the press are REQUIRED to credit MediaTakeOut.com for this EXCLUSIVE REPORT. We work VERY HARD to break these reports, and we DESERVE credit for doing so.
    http://mediatakeout.com/49853/mto_wo...thony_is____sh


  12. #848
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,735
    The guys going to columbus were going golfing...I remember a time in life before Yellow Journalism....but it was a long long time ago. Now they dont have to tell the truth about anything..so they dont. Those poor folks in columbus are prolly freaking out. No I dont think they would be going to columbus in a Lear to be interviewed or so she could go golfing.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to pferrin For This Useful Post:


  14. #849
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post


    I really wish I would stop getting attacked for this.
    I dont understand it either, you just posted an article, and your wording was not unreasonable: "tmz reporting she is in ohio". Even though I disagree with some of your other comments, I don't see why you are being attacked for this either. Come on guys, let's be fair here...


  15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Solange82200 For This Useful Post:


  16. #850
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    SLOWVILLE
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
    And another thing that burns my ass, she has admitted she lied to the cops, yet she wants to use more of MY taxpayer dollars for a lawyer to appeal that conviction??? I mean, are we for real here????
    It is being said that they did that so she does not now have to answer the Zenaida attorney questions.


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivan's Phoenix For This Useful Post:


  18. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by dr dona View Post
    What is really hard for me to understand is how someone who is so definitely involved in her child's demise walks off scott free and others---such as the 3 in West Memphis--- who have no clear evidence against them can't even get another trial???????? Sorry, but this system is F----- UP!!!!!!!
    I need to say thanks more than once. I guess the difference between the west memphis 3 and casey anthony is the location....or the prosecution should of worked those skull images on her computer more and maybe tied that in with some satanic references. I wouldn't want to be suspected of murder in Arkansas. I thought the WM3 were going to get a new trial with new dna evidence.


  19. #852
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    15,860

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  21. #853
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
    You are upset at human nature based on people saying negative things online about a convicted liar and thief, but you aren't disgusted or upset about someone dumping her daughter in the woods and leaving her there to decay (assuming if you think she is innocent, this is the least she did), and lying to police and taking valuable resources away from kids and victims who really needed it? Casey's disgusting behavior deserves a second chance and sympathy, but not the same disgust you feel at people voicing their opinions (however negative they may be) online?
    I'm not upset or disgusted; those are your words, not mine. I merely voiced some observations I've made after reading many comments and statements on the internet over the past couple of weeks, but especally in the last 24 hours.


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to MarthaM For This Useful Post:


  23. #854
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,618

  24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:


  25. #855
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    SLOWVILLE
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
    I dont understand it either, you just posted an article, and your wording was not unreasonable: "tmz reporting she is in ohio". Even though I disagree with some of your other comments, I don't see why you are being attacked for this either. Come on guys, let's be fair here...
    I don't think you are really being attacked so to speak. I think it is just because this thread is moving so fast and most people are NOT reading back.

    Hope this helps.


  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ivan's Phoenix For This Useful Post:


Page 57 of 161 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY WV - Kathleen Atkins killed by sex offender, Dale S O'Neil
    By Shadow205 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 07:07 AM
  2. 2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?
    By BondJamesBond in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 404
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 04:24 PM
  3. Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released# 2
    By cuppy199 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:47 AM
  4. Jail videos from 2/2/10 & 2/4/10 (Released 2/12) #2
    By Patty G in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 04:02 AM
  5. Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released
    By Recovering-Lurker in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1003
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •