Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2417

Thread: 2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Quote Originally Posted by Padua View Post
    You are assuming he didn't.
    Actually, the doctor referred to how many hours he specifically spent with Casey. Never once mentioned he confirmed this info with anyone else! My guess is he only talked to Casey (paid by the defense) so he could convey what they wanted him to convey.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to surfinsue1029 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
    This is the crazy thing, she used PHYSICAL checks at stores and got away with it! She used Amy's checks with her own license, and the cashiers never compared the name on the license with the checks! All they did is scan the license to make sure it was real, and scan the checks to make sure the account was valid and open! I couldnt believe it, I have a harder time using my OWN checks and money at stores than this witch did using stolen checks!

Also, if Im not mistaken, she used a physical stolen check of granda/grandpa to buy party stuff for Caylee, AND used the routing number off the checks to pay her cell bill and buy a new phone online. Let's not forget how George said he had a college fund for caylee, which casey emptied out and spent every dime of it.
    And she just kept on getting away with stuff like that!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nefriahaia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
    This is the crazy thing, she used PHYSICAL checks at stores and got away with it! She used Amy's checks with her own license, and the cashiers never compared the name on the license with the checks! All they did is scan the license to make sure it was real, and scan the checks to make sure the account was valid and open! I couldnt believe it, I have a harder time using my OWN checks and money at stores than this witch did using stolen checks!

Also, if Im not mistaken, she used a physical stolen check of granda/grandpa to buy party stuff for Caylee, AND used the routing number off the checks to pay her cell bill and buy a new phone online. Let's not forget how George said he had a college fund for caylee, which casey emptied out and spent every dime of it.
    I'm no expert, but apparently the info on the bottom of your paper check is a gold mine to thieves. They get that and they can suck the money right out of your account. Casey figured out how to do it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I agree with you. The people who are blaming George and Cindy for Casey's actions are guilty of exactly what they're blaming George and Cindy for - not holding Casey responsible and making excuses for her.
    Until you're in the same position as Cindy, you can't understand. I've called CPS on my daughter many times, as have the police and the therapists who worked with my daughter at various psychiatric hospitals. We can't even get CPS to open a case. It's all but impossible to take a child from a mother who has never actually caused the child physical harm, even when the child has been endangered. My daughter and her child, my beautiful granddaughter, now live with me. I'll be honest, I don't want my daughter here, she makes my life miserable, however my husband and I are dealing with it as best we can for the sake of my granddaughter. If my daughter took my granddaughter and left, I'd never have a moment's peace for the worrying. People think they have all the answers, but they don't. The fact is, I can not force my adult daughter to get more therapy, I can't force her to take her meds, I can't force her to get a job, I can't force her to go after the baby daddy for support, and I can't let her out of my sight with the baby.
    ((((Chilly Willy)))) Thank you for sharing your story. I know where your heart is....I grew up with a sister diagnosed as bi-polar with a baby....had to go from Ohio to Texas to get him when he was 18 months because she had taken off......had to go call the police numerous times to have her pink slipped....the havoc she has caused to our family and friends is heart breaking....the lies, stealing, fighting and on and on......the courts or children's services weren't any help; finally his dad stood up and took him in. He's a business partner of mine and a great kid; but he fought for everything because he wanted a better life.......Nope, you cannot force your child or anyone to take their meds, get therapy, face reality, or be a good parent.

May God bless you and your grandchild!!! And I pray your daughter will seek the help she so deserves because helping ones self is a sign of loving one's self.....
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to scorekeeper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stripehaven View Post
    I am struggling with my responses to what is going on with Casey now. I admit I'm not convinced she was guilty of premeditation but I do think she almost certainly somehow is responsible for Caylee's death. And certainly she did many strange and downright wrong things in the aftermath.

But even so, I am trying very hard not to wish her ill. For my own karma or spiritual health or whatever, I am trying not to perpetuate the negativity the Anthonys put out into the world. We've seen them all lie, hate, accuse, and god only knows what else. And I'm sure some of that is embedded in their functioning and will only continue.

But it would be satisfying on some levels if someone as damaged as Casey could somehow, genuinely, could find her way to redemption. More important, the world does not need more evil or pain. So I don't want to see anyone do anything horrible to her. And I will do my best not to succumb to glee or schadenfraude (sp!?) if she's caught working a stripper pole or ripping off some gullible admirer. If by some miracle she can change, and in some way start contributing something good into the world, how can I oppose that?
    Most excellent post - thank you.

John 8 v 32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by littlemisslegal View Post
    hugh hefner might ! she can be playboy of the year and his wife too!
    piers morgan asked hugh hefner that question last week, about kc appearing in playboy. he said no.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dekalb For This Useful Post:

Padilla thinks she's in the Los Angeles area with Mark Hawkins, for whatever that's worth.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Z-sleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by littlemisslegal View Post
    hugh hefner might ! she can be playboy of the year and his wife too!
    Hugh already said no way to her in his magazine.

Amy’s entry to Casey on Facebook:"Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
    at 8:18am on May 26th, 2008
    You lost my duct tape! I was excited to have so much left! Thats why I get for giving you my purse… Stupid costume that didn’t work the way it should have…. what a waste of gaff tape…"

Did police ever ask Amy what brand of duct tape???

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EgyptNug For This Useful Post:

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by EgyptNug View Post
    Hugh already said no way to her in his magazine.

And he didn't mix words about it.

It's a definite no!!!
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    And he didn't mix words about it.

It's a definite no!!!
    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes...cnn?&hpt=hp_c2

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Z-sleuth View Post
    Padilla thinks she's in the Los Angeles area with Mark Hawkins, for whatever that's worth.
    whatever happened to jb statement: we are gonna take care of kc and let her grieve blau, blau according to GR??????????

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dekalb For This Useful Post:

What an imagination he has. Remember when he said that Caylee choked on a candy bar and fell of Tony's balcony?

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

What an imagination he has. Remember when he said that Caylee choked on a candy bar and fell of Tony's balcony?
    gmafb he must think the world is full of idiots. Oh, wait...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nefriahaia For This Useful Post:

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    I don't remember that but that does not surprise me one bit.

Good ole LP.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

I don't think he would want anything to do with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    Aljazeera is reporting that her plane just landed in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

Lol, this is perfect!! If only it were true......

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mrye4709 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    You can hire anyone you like.But don't put down a business that decides to pass on an admitted thief and liar.I guess she could get some kind of govt. job.Do they look at a persons background the same as the private sector?
    Government job regulations are stricter than you can imagine. She would not be able to get any kind of government job. KC would most likely have to be hired by a private supporter or through a program that helps convicts obtain job skills and then employment. Her theft convictions alone disqualify her from most private sector jobs and all government jobs IMHO.
    And a rock feels no pain. And an island never cries.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QuietStorm For This Useful Post:

what was it with him and the daisy chain? i had never heard that expression.
    and what's up with that toothpick/

35. The Following User Says Thank You to dekalb For This Useful Post:

Yeah, and ten foot pole comes to mind.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

Well, Al Taylor says he made a deal with Baez. Gonna sell the interview oversees where there aren't any boycotts, then give it away in the US so no one will have to pay for it. Eehh, I still don't care. I can watch good fiction movies all day long if I please.......

39. The Following User Says Thank You to mrye4709 For This Useful Post:

LOL...Baez is on the phone with Jerry Rivers and his cell connection is breaking up really bad.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Z-sleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Not likely she's going to do that. She's had plenty of time in jail to acquire her GED and even college courses. She took zero initiative.

By an idiot jury that didn't bother to read their instructions!!!

"Ain't" that the truth

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bon For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

I think that's more credible than her hopping a flight to Ohio, where she knows noone except for distant family, especially when she's at odds with her own immediate family. Mark Hawkins (had forgotten his last name) was stationed at Palm Desert, IIRC...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

45. The Following User Says Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TexanMom View Post
    I don't think he would want anything to do with her.
    No way - Mark Hawkins isn't that stoopid.

JMO

Mel

47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by everyoneneedsavoice View Post
    respectfully snipped (and "red")

LOL...no one??? Vindictive and Vengeful.

Oops, I hit post too quick!

Meant to say, no one but youcan decide others are "Vindictive and Vengeful"????
    Um, I didn't say that no one but me can decide that people are vindictive or vengeful. Please consider the whole post instead taking what I said out of context. Thank you.

49. The Following User Says Thank You to gladiatorqueen For This Useful Post:

Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast