Page 71 of 161 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2412
  1. #1051
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenlover View Post
    My point was that the public needs to let her get on with her life. I do think she could get a job if people would leave her alone. That is why she will have trouble becoming a productive member of society. The media and the members of the public that have nothing better to do than wait outside the jail last night in tents (some with their children) and form a mob to chase down the vehicle she was in. The reason she can't be hired is because even the jail guards feel the need to wear bullet proof vests and carry a machine gun walking beside her.
    I've thought about whether I would hire her or not, this woman who was tried and acquitted of murder. But she's just done too many crazy things. Those computer searches, for neck breaking, self defense, etc. seem so odd to me. I've thought for a long time that she had planned to kill her parents early on. She also at one time had plans to pin Caylee's murder on Jesse Grund, then ended up pinning it on her dad. Not the best character there.



  2. #1052
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    3,588
    I just watched the 'foreman' talking to Ashley Bansfield on GMA..Somehow I missed it Friday..Anyhoo! Now I'm even more AGITATED today then I already was! Now I'm even more ANGRY at this guy then I already was..This is not a GOOD thing! Ugh!

    http://abcnews.go.com/watch/good-mor...ny-almost-free

    17 min mark--(right after 2nd line on bar)

    eta..finally got to SEE his face! but he doesn't want to be known..Yeah riiiiiight!
    Last edited by amysmom; 07-17-2011 at 05:33 PM.


  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:


  4. #1053
    whiteangora's Avatar
    whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by gladiatorqueen View Post
    Excellent post. The intent of the public on this matter, IMO, is to ensure that she doesn't get a job or a place to live, etc, because they want her to fail in order to get their justice. JMOO.
    Yes, that is my intent. Exactly! She deserves nothing.
    Well, maybe a swampy spot to sleep.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf






  5. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:


  6. #1054
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    On one hand you're saying you would hire her, then you say "the reason I would not hire her..."
    Yes, and I think you must have missed the point. She wouldn't NOT hire Casey because she was on trial and also a convicted felon, but because his/her own business would be at risk because of the negative publicity caused by the media circus and the public protests/mobbing. And this is what the court of public opinion is seeking to do. See the difference?


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gladiatorqueen For This Useful Post:


  8. #1055
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenlover View Post
    My point was that the public needs to let her get on with her life. I do think she could get a job if people would leave her alone. That is why she will have trouble becoming a productive member of society. The media and the members of the public that have nothing better to do than wait outside the jail last night in tents (some with their children) and form a mob to chase down the vehicle she was in. The reason she can't be hired is because even the jail guards feel the need to wear bullet proof vests and carry a machine gun walking beside her.
    Well the jury spoke and now society is speaking back. Society does not want a child killer on the streets or in their neighborhoods. It's not a court of law but, simply the law of society. Sorry if that's not working out too well for KC.



  9. #1056
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenlover View Post
    I own a business and I would hire her. I admit, I may not hire her to handle money until I got to know her. but that would be the same for anyone I hired. The reason I would not hire her is because I could not afford to have the media and protesters outside all day long and I would not want the threats that she is getting. I would not want to be on television as I do not want my "15 minutes of fame". I am sure there are others that would hire her if not for the media attention and the Casey hating public that would follow her with their picket signs wherever she worked.

    She was acquitted by a jury of her peers, just like anyone else that is acquitted in this country.
    Nice you would offer her a job but 100% she wouldn't be interested. You see it seems she has had a stroke of good fortune.... she cloroformed and threw 3pieces of tape across her daughters face and threw her away like garbage, and she is going to be making all kinds of money because of it! yippie for her I guess - BARF!
    "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, and the process is its own reward." Amelia Earhart


  10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GracieLu For This Useful Post:


  11. #1057
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,581
    Shes probally at target buying some push up bras and beer as we type. spending her 543.00 courtesy of nuts! moo


  12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:


  13. #1058
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,856
    Quote Originally Posted by gladiatorqueen View Post
    Yes, and I think you must have missed the point. She wouldn't NOT hire Casey because she was on trial and also a convicted felon, but because his/her own business would be at risk because of the negative publicity caused by the media circus and the public protests/mobbing. And this is what the court of public opinion is seeking to do. See the difference?
    BBM - I hope it works.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom


  14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:


  15. #1059
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,856
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    Shes probally at target buying some push up bras and beer as we type. spending her 543.00 courtesy of nuts! moo
    I hope they have those white sunglasses in stock. I know how much she loved them.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom


  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:


  17. #1060
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by gladiatorqueen View Post
    She was acquitted.
    Acquitted of murder, but she is still a person who lied about everything that suited her needs. She is an accomlished liar who stole money thousands from her family and good friends as it suited her needs. Most think she has severe mental issues, she doesnt have a highschool diploma and no professional skills and you think she is owed a fair chance for a job because she said her father and brother raped her. that it was an accident that resulting in her throwing out her Baby like trash and ruining the lives of many. Not to mention the way she spoke to her parents. It was vile and a disgusting show of disrespect. You want me to believe she will be a model employee. hahhahahahha

    She made the world think her brother was the father of Caylee and her Dad helped desecrate the body of her daughter because he didnt want her to tell about his penis being in her mouth. She is a disgusting person and we have the right to shun her as we please. It is my right.



    Too many honest, decent professionals deserve the chance not this woman.



  18. #1061
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenlover View Post
    I own a business and I would hire her. I admit, I may not hire her to handle money until I got to know her. but that would be the same for anyone I hired. The reason I would not hire her is because I could not afford to have the media and protesters outside all day long and I would not want the threats that she is getting. I would not want to be on television as I do not want my "15 minutes of fame". I am sure there are others that would hire her if not for the media attention and the Casey hating public that would follow her with their picket signs wherever she worked.

    She was acquitted by a jury of her peers, just like anyone else that is acquitted in this country.

    That sounds so familiar. Oh yeah... that's the same circumstances Zanaida Gonzalez had to endure. How ironic.


  19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:


  20. #1062
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,705
    Quote Originally Posted by aeneas1 View Post
    can you elaborate, can you offer examples of the worst you've seen blossom into productive members of society?
    Anne Perry did, a huge mystery writer of victorian mysteries. She killed a friends mother with her friend, they beat her head in with a brick at age 15.

    Both of the convicted girls turned into productive members of society.

    imo


  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilkySifaka For This Useful Post:


  22. #1063
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    No the next lawsuit will be message boards that keep calling her a murderer. JMO ITWM
    There are legal complications to that - here are two:
    1. First Amendment rights
    2. Belief that the statement is true

    I think there is sufficient commentary in the legal domain to cover #2

    But you are right, it wouldn't surprise me to see it attempted.


  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Italy For This Useful Post:


  24. #1064
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,330
    Quote Originally Posted by aeneas1 View Post
    can you elaborate, can you offer examples of the worst you've seen blossom into productive members of society?
    The only criminals who can sucsessfully rehabilitate themselves really need to feel remorse for what they have done, and work to change their behaviour. I don't have names, but I have heard of criminals that have left jail and said "yes, I did this or that", and now have the freedom to move on. Acknowledgement and "owning it" is the only way to set yourself free - IMHO.

    FCA won't even acknowledge the lying charges and wants to appeal those. The cheshire cat grin getting into the SUV last night tells me she has no remorse, no guilt, no nothing (yes, I did deduce that from a smile at such an inappropriate time). Just pure joy that she got away with not reporting her child missing for 31 days, and whatever happened during that time.

    She really needs to explain it and get the truth out before she can ever begin to move forward. Until then she will be like a caged animal.

    JMHO - Thanks.

    Mel


  25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:


  26. #1065
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    60
    What would make anyone think Casey wants a job? She hasn't had one in years. She wants to make as much money as she can selling her story and then once she has spent all of it and has no place to go, she will be back at her mom and dad's doorsteps.

    I certainly would not hire her, nor trust her around anyone I cared about. She is a liar, a thief and IMO got away with murder.


  27. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mommy24 For This Useful Post:


Page 71 of 161 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY WV - Kathleen Atkins killed by sex offender, Dale S O'Neil
    By Shadow205 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 07:07 AM
  2. 2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?
    By BondJamesBond in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 404
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 04:24 PM
  3. Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released# 2
    By cuppy199 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:47 AM
  4. Jail videos from 2/2/10 & 2/4/10 (Released 2/12) #2
    By Patty G in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 04:02 AM
  5. Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released
    By Recovering-Lurker in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1003
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •