Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2417

Thread: 2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

I don't believe there were any legit death threats towards XICA. It's about as believable as the Anthony's saying Caylee was alive.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JBounds For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by andalso View Post
    I am not sure why I care where FCA is, but I do. Part curiosity and part wanting to have the public make her life miserable, why shouldn't she suffer the same fate as those whose lives she has ruined? I do not wish her physical harm, just mental torture. But here is the problem, I don't think FCA is capable of true emotion. She was able to cope with a dead baby decomposing in her trunk, without showing any outward signs of it distressing her in any way. Thus I feel our the public "noise" of dislike for her will not affect her in anyway, she is able to completely detach herself from normal emotion. I personally don't think she is emotionally drained or traumatized by the last 3 years and I don't think any amount therapy will help her. I think she is kicking back somewhere with her big white sunglasses as if nothing ever happened. In fact, I imagine she is thoroughly pleased with herself and thinking what a genius she is to have pulled the wool over everyones eyes (well the 12 people that mattered anyway).
    UGH!
    Unfortunately, I agree with this. I've been saying this for awhile. I don't think she is traumatized at all, I think she is perfectly fine. She wants people to THINK she is, but she's not. Therapy won't work, and I highly doubt she will even go. Maybe she will go for a day or two. She has nothing to tell them, and she doesn't think she needs help.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to plastics For This Useful Post:

The funny thing about them saying she is traumatized is that she was writing all these happy letters in jail and they were saying she was a model prisoner. She was always giving googly eyes, winking, smiling and all kinds of junk in court, unless of course her jury was in the room then she was suddenly traumatized.

She knows how to play the game. I'll say that for her.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to JBounds For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JBounds View Post
    The funny thing about them saying she is traumatized is that she was writing all these happy letters in jail and they were saying she was a model prisoner. She was always giving googly eyes, winking, smiling and all kinds of junk in court, unless of course her jury was in the room then she was suddenly traumatized.

She knows how to play the game. I'll say that for her.
    hallmark of a sociopath
    Klaus & Anika - Websleuthers

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to tennisgirlsc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    I quoted the wrong thing somehow...this is in response to: [I]but there is a lingering thought that he may have approved the accusations against him to raise doubt and save her from the dp.

I wondered this many times myself. Mostly because there was a lack of any reaction to these allegations on George's part whatsoever when JB brought them forth for the first time in court during his opening statements. You'd think that hearing them would have made him upset/flustered or SOMETHING..wouldn't you?
    I supposed he likely knew they were coming anc could have had on his poker face but maybe I expected a subtle head shake or something to tell me he was appalled by them
    IIRC, everyone in the courtroom was instructed not to show emotion or they would be removed room. ( I still don't understand why that didn't apply to FCA). I also believe that GA & CA were told by the DT that they were going to use this defense. IMO, I don't think GA approved of the defense, CA I am not so sure about - she may have.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Meh... he thinks he's a master at spinning. Last night on Geraldo he said that CA did NOT lie on the stand when she was talking about the chloroform searches. He said SHE never said it was the dates in question, that it was LDB that said it was the dates and that she only said something like, 'well if you say it's those dates then okay....'.

WHAT??!!
    Well, that is what she said BUT...the SA said, those searches were done on THOSE {17,21} days. So. She said, if those were the days they were done, then YES she did them. So, in essence, she said she was there doing them on those days. Nice spin, but not working..Not that it matters now.
    VinniePolitan.This is a closing argument that snowballed out of control !

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jstc4caylee For This Useful Post:

BTW, when I saw CM on Today show this morning I quickly changed the channel (boycotting any DT interview).
    Did others here do the same?
    Should I contact the Today show and tell them I will boycott anything DT related?

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

BTW, when I saw CM on Today show this morning I quickly changed the channel (boycotting any DT interview).
    Did others here do the same?
    Should I contact the Today show and tell them I will boycott anything DT related?
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Money talks.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nefriahaia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    Supposedly she was only short 1/2 gym credit so all she'd have to do is take the GED test and pass it.
    That's really lazy to not even take a test.

Yeah, and this is the woman who took the ambition to maybe channel her inner scientist and start making batches of chloroform, because that seems like a logical way to make your child chill out, instead of going to target and getting some nyquil or tylenol pm.

I hope she gets a lot of therapy and I hope these last 3 years of sitting in silence have made her reflect, also being away from her parents was a good thing.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/290419.../e-mail-today/

Here is the link to send comments to The Today show, if anyone wants to let them know they don't support them having the DT on their show. I sent my comments!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fla-pa View Post
    When I heard about Baez offering up the photos, my next thought was that they are going to move her to an undisclosed location and make some videos, a la Casey bin Anthony. Then auction them off to the highest bidder. She won't have to come out in public, won't have to answer any questions but what her handlers put to her, and she can make millions from under cover. Wanna bet that's the plan?
    Why is that bad if it is the plan? She has to make money somehow, since everyone does not seem to think that she is hireable?

Why is she even comparable to Osama Bin Laden? In some far-fetched way, I can see O.J. Simpson. I think Ted Bundy is a farther stretch. From the way people are condemning her based on her looks, I have yet to see someone compare her to Aileen Wournos.
    Im just a loud-mouthed middle-aged colored lady with a fused spine and three feet of intestines missing and a lot of people think Im crazy. Maybe you do too, but I never stop to wonder why Im not like other people. The mystery to me is why more people arent like me. Florynce Kennedy

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MargotKidder For This Useful Post:

My personal favorite from CM is how poor Casey has no family to support her or go home to. He goes on about how many times her family got up on the stand to testify against her. He conveniently forgets it was HIS DT that repeatedly called her family to the stand to pit them against her.

As I said elsewhere, it's like the kid that killed his parents and then pleads for mercy because he's an orphan.

GMAFB

Oh... and I'm loving that the only offers he's getting is from sleazy people like himself. The longer it takes for him to find the 'right' offer, the less interest there's going to be in hearing from either one of them. IMO
    There was never an intent to testify against her from the A's. They were sworn to tell the truth which they twisted many times in favor of KC. Truthful testimony will always hurt KC and never be in her favor. It is a fact of life and the way it is. jmo

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    Supposedly she was only short 1/2 gym credit so all she'd have to do is take the GED test and pass it.
    That's really lazy to not even take a test.

I suppose KC could have gotten her GED in jail, if she wanted to.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MargotKidder View Post
    Why is that bad if it is the plan? She has to make money somehow, since everyone does not seem to think that she is hireable?

Why is she even comparable to Osama Bin Laden? In some far-fetched way, I can see O.J. Simpson. I think Ted Bundy is a farther stretch. From the way people are condemning her based on her looks, I have yet to see someone compare her to Aileen Wournos.
    I am guessing the obvious link between her and OBL is that he was in hiding and now she is in hiding and most people hate both of them.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

Meh... he thinks he's a master at spinning. Last night on Geraldo he said that CA did NOT lie on the stand when she was talking about the chloroform searches. He said SHE never said it was the dates in question, that it was LDB that said it was the dates and that she only said something like, 'well if you say it's those dates then okay....'.

WHAT??!!
    CA testifed that if the dates that LDB mentioned were the dates of the chloroform searches, then those must be dates she was home from work.
    Obviously, Gentiva records tell a far different tale. There were also NO searches for the word chlorophyll is any spelling. If that is lying, I don't know what is ...

DEFENDANT IS A LIAR + DEFENDANT'S KID GOES MISSING + DEFENDANT REPORTS KID MISSING AFTER 31 DAYS + KID IS FOUND DEAD = DEFENDANT KILLED KID

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sustained For This Useful Post:

Forgiveness should be more easily disposed by everyone, and I admire the ones who can. But, we're all molded differently.
    And, for me, forgiveness is like driving on ice - I want to do it to save my own life, and even though I'm the one at the wheel, something more powerful is in control (no front wheel drive). As much as I prefer to be the good guy who so easily forgives and forgets, I'm not. I've never taken a defensive driving class.

I'd have an easier time forgiving someone who tells the truth, it's too hard to forgive a liar - you don't know what you're forgiving them for. Start talking, I'll know the truth when I hear it.
    My guess is that's why she can't and won't be left alone - people are waiting for the truth.
    You don't have to sell truth, only lies - keep the books.

Forgiving someone who is so utterly selfish that her baby was of so little importance is hard enough all by itself - the lying makes it almost unforgivable and unforgettable.

I'm flawed and human, but not so divine. Sorry.

32. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to M.James For This Useful Post:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/290419.../e-mail-today/

Here is the link to send comments to The Today show, if anyone wants to let them know they don't support them having the DT on their show. I sent my comments!
    here's what I sent:

I have been a fan of the Today show and actually your whole network for many years. However, I am prepared to boycott and contact the sponsors of your shows and boycott them too if you feature Casey Anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Lee Anthony, the members of Casey Anthony's defense team, or members of the jury that acquitted her of the charges against her.

Please listen to the many people who are contacting you. I personally have no interest in supporting a network who puts money in the above mentioned people's pockets.

Thank you.

34. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Nefriahaia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I just came to this Anthony forum to read about Caylee's Law and I'm amazed at how people are still talking about Casey, speculating on where she is, what she wore for her release, and monitoring every move and facial expression she makes from the jail to the car to the plane, etc. By continuing to talk about her, one is only feeding the 'machine'. Even if what one is saying is negative, threads that have hundreds and hundreds of posts like this are used as proof to the network bigwigs that interest in Casey is still high, and therefore she is worth the big bucks to bring in the big ratings. I would love to see everyone move on and not give this monster a second thought. Who cares where she is, what she is wearing, who she is with? She is not Lady Gaga, or even Paris Hilton - she is a murderer. She deserves no adulation or fame of any kind. Let her sink into oblivion and rot. Let's not contribute to this killer's celebrity, people.

There are so many other missing and murdered children and adults whose loved ones need our ears, eyes, and assistance.

RIP Caylee Marie Anthony. I am sorry justice failed you, but I will not be visiting your murderer's 'space' anymore and giving her any more attention that I know she will feed on.
    Thank you for your interst in Caylee's Law. Hopefully this law will prevent another child from going through what Caylee went through. I believe FCA is not a celebrity, I hope she will very soon sink into oblivion and rot, but for me, I don't want to stop reading here at WS. I set Caylee free from me, for me Caylee sits on a rainbow kicking her leg and singing, for me Caylee is at peace. BUT I still want to know what's going on with FCA so I come here to read, and sometimes I post, and sometimes I look at the videos and the photos of FCA. I believe I am not contributing anything to FCA, I don't watch anything on TV, nor will I buy anything written about or by anyone who has not done right by Caylee. When the time is right for me I also will stop coming here to read about FCA, but until that time I will keep coming here.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

OK, so apparently Baez went on Geraldo last night according to news reports this AM and stated he did not accept that money from AL TAYLOR....for that interview for 1 million dollars that he is getting a huge chunk of even though he has been paid by the state of Florida... AL TAYLOR ON NEWS THIS MORNING WITH EMAIL FROM BAEZ ACCEPTING THE OFFER AND TELLING HIM TO BRING THE CHECK.. She gets half up front and the rest after the .The interview will be held in Europe and filmed here for free so that it can't be boycotted. STATE OF FLORIDA WAKE UP..... This is corrupt and this man has no business practicing law! He is accepting blood money from a murdered little girl.. His reason for getting KC off.. PROFIT

This just makes me BEYOND angry.. I have followed this case since the beginning, and I never in a million years thought she would be acquitted and now since she is accepting this million dollars,she needs to start paying off her own attorney fees and no more freebies from the state of FLORIDA. That is why Baez is flat out LYING about this interview, because he wants to keep getting paid by the state. He will probably put the money in an account in a different name so she won't have to pay her civil lawsuits coming up and can remain INDIGENT..
    This man is corrupt and needs to be investigated by the State of Florida and the Florida Bar..

MOO
    Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

Kelsey's story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Thinker Belle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker Belle View Post
    OK, so apparently Baez went on Geraldo last night according to news reports this AM and stated he did not accept that money from AL TAYLOR....for that interview for 1 million dollars that he is getting a huge chunk of even though he has been paid by the state of Florida... AL TAYLOR ON NEWS THIS MORNING WITH EMAIL FROM BAEZ ACCEPTING THE OFFER AND TELLING HIM TO BRING THE CHECK.. She gets half up front and the rest after the .The interview will be held in Europe and filmed here for free so that it can't be boycotted. STATE OF FLORIDA WAKE UP..... This is corrupt and this man has no business practicing law! He is accepting blood money from a murdered little girl.. His reason for getting KC off.. PROFIT

This just makes me BEYOND angry.. I have followed this case since the beginning, and I never in a million years thought she would be acquitted and now since she is accepting this million dollars,she needs to start paying off her own attorney fees and no more freebies from the state of FLORIDA. That is why Baez is flat out LYING about this interview, because he wants to keep getting paid by the state. He will probably put the money in an account in a different name so she won't have to pay her civil lawsuits coming up and can remain INDIGENT..
    This man is corrupt and needs to be investigated by the State of Florida and the Florida Bar..

MOO
    Can you provide the source? All the reports I've read state the the Baez/Casey Team turned down the offer because a lie detector was required to secure the deal.
    Klaus & Anika - Websleuthers

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tennisgirlsc For This Useful Post:

MOO
    BBM: Do you have a link for this? Please?

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

MOO
    bbm

It could be filmed on Mars and still be boycotted............and if she's in Europe how do you film it here? Makes no sense......
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DianaElaine View Post
    Her release photo is all ready on the front of The Enquirer:http://www.nationalenquirer.com/

Oh, and something about Wedding Bombshell!
    YEP! That's one I flipped over yesterday at Target LOL, it felt good :-)

46. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JBounds View Post
    I don't believe there were any legit death threats towards XICA. It's about as believable as the Anthony's saying Caylee was alive.
    Why is that so hard to believe? Just look at all the posts on here that wish harm to her. Some crazy would LOVE to be known as the person who took Casey Anthony out.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to New1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tennisgirlsc View Post
    Can you provide the source? All the reports I've read state the the Baez/Casey Team turned down the offer because a lie detector was required to secure the deal.
    The strange thing is a lie detector may not work on Casey. She is so used to lying, she believes her own lies. And that is the only way to beat a lie detector test. No heart, no emotions and no nerves to work with here.IMO
    Frederick The Great - If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks

50. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:

Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast