Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2417

Thread: 2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Quote Originally Posted by tennisgirlsc View Post
    But Baez announced he was changing his mind. “This is not the way we want to handle Casey’s affairs,” Baez said. Baez said they wanted to handle offers “in a dignified manner.”

JB wants to handle Casey affairs in the same dignified manner he used in her trial. No doubt.
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:

Baloney...she specifically referred to THAT week because "it was Casey's birthday" Do they ever stop??? What an insult to the intelligence of the public!
    As far as I'm concerned, the WHOLE group is an insult to human beings as a whole.

My opinion only

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Trident For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    JB wants to handle Casey affairs in the same dignified manner he used in her trial. No doubt.
    Is JB FCA's conservator? She could use one, that's for sure.
    He sure is acting like....well anything but how an attorney should act, IMO.

Does JB even know what dignified means?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spartanmom View Post
    And on cue, that big smile once she got into the vehicle that whisked her away to her new found freedom.
    Honestly, I was caught offguard by that smile. Silly me.
    Even a guilty person might have been somewhat flustered by the crowd, but an innocent person should have been absolutely devastated for a crowd to be yelling 'MURDERER' 'CHILD KILLER'. She should have been in tears, yet she beamed the most sinister ear to ear that could stretch across a face. Wow. Just wow.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to M.James For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    I think she's going to hide behind weight gain-- people do stop looking at you, and it's cheap.

Might be cheap, but she'll get a lot of enjoyment out of it. I went from a 100 lbs to 150 faster than an old stick-shift Chevy in second gear when I retired and began pigging out.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trident For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by M.James View Post
    Even a guilty person might have been somewhat flustered by the crowd, but an innocent person should have been absolutely devastated for a crowd to be yelling 'MURDERER' 'CHILD KILLER'. She should have been in tears, yet she beamed the most sinister ear to ear that could stretch across a face. Wow. Just wow.
    What is revealing about that smile is that it didn't emerge until she thought she was safely away from the eye of the camera.
    Klaus & Anika - Websleuthers

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tennisgirlsc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by M.James View Post

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nefriahaia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by andalso View Post
    BTW, when I saw CM on Today show this morning I quickly changed the channel (boycotting any DT interview).
    Did others here do the same?
    Should I contact the Today show and tell them I will boycott anything DT related?

"ABSOLUTELY" ... "ABSOLUTELY" !!!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Wonder if he's negotiating some life insurance with him as the sole beneficiary ?

DEFENDANT IS A LIAR + DEFENDANT'S KID GOES MISSING + DEFENDANT REPORTS KID MISSING AFTER 31 DAYS + KID IS FOUND DEAD = DEFENDANT KILLED KID

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sustained For This Useful Post:

Carnival Barker were the words that came to mind every time JB had the floor during the trial.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Abraham Lincoln

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. Thomas Jefferson

I'm so glad to know that ignorance and stupidity is still running rampant in what's left of the USA.

When even one American - who has done nothing wrong - is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth - then all Americans are in peril.
    Harry S. Truman

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shar824 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by surfinsue1029 View Post
    Who wrote those notes? I have never seen those before.
    I'm not sure at this point and I don't have the energy to search for the answer, to be honest. All I know is that it's from 'investigator's notes'. Which investigator, I'm not sure. It was from one of the thousands of document dumps.

It also has the notation of ICA being upset to find out Jose's wife was pregnant.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Although my initial response to your questions was emotional (I was annoyed - sorry), these are actually valid questions when I take emotion out of it. IMO she did make and use chloroform on Caylee. I feel the evidence of the existence of high levels of chloroform in the trunk means it was there and there is only one person who was searching for how to make it on the computer. I make that connection easily in my own mind. But, apparently you and the jury want the evidence of it...I think that's what they mean by the CSI effect.
    My question back at you is, do you think the chloroform searches by FCA and the high levels of chloroform in the trunk and a deceased child are all simply a coincidence?
    Although I believe Casey IS responsible in some way for Caylee's death, I do NOT believe the Chloroform had anything to do with her death. I BELIEVE, but cannot prove, that the Chloroform was used to try to clean up the trunk of the car (that's why levels were so high) as Chloroform is used in dry cleaning. The stain could not be identified as human decomposition nor anything else for that matter. IT WAS AN UNIDENTIFIED STAIN. I'm not even sure I believe that the Chloroform levels were THAT high, because of the fact that it dissipates quickly and of how many times that truck had to have been opened and aired out. The last possible date Casey COULD have used Chloroform on Caylee was June 16th if the date of her death is correct. That's over a month later that they found the car at the tow yard. The trunk had to have been opened numerous times in between those dates. Once to take Caylee's body out, another time to give George the gas cans, another time for Tony's trash to be put in there, another time when George opened it at the tow yard, and yet another airing-out for hours in the garage of Cindy and George's house. I'm just saying WE DON'T KNOW that this is how Caylee died. WE DON'T KNOW if Casey made or used Chloroform on Caylee just because they proved she looked it up on a google search. I've looked up how to make Meth, but I have never made any nor used any for any purpose. Yes, I would have like for the prosecution to have had some kind of proof that Chloroform and duct tape was the murder weapon, but they did not do that...they just SAID it, just like JB SAID it was an accidental drowning....no proof of that either, so THAT is reasonable doubt of both the theories presented at trial. It doesn't matter what we BELIEVE; what matters is that neither side proved their case. IMO

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to New1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post
    JB sounding a little desperate, LMAO!

Has he changed hats now? Given up the attorney gig and is now a full time PR/agent? Snort. Loser. JMO, of course!
    It's starting to appear that way. Right now KC is JB's "BIG ticket" item. He's trying to hold out for the largest bid. If he holds out for too long while playing "hide and seek" with KC he may end up with the lowest bid. I'm not too sure how this will work out for him. It's kind of like storage wars where bidders bid on unseen items in a storage units. You may pay top dollar and end up with a unit full of trash. Being that everyone has already seen and studied JB's wares ie KC the bidders are trying to decide if it's really worth bidding on. It's like they looked into his unit and glimpsed a Rolex, bought it, only to find out that it was a fake. KWIM
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    I'm not sure at this point and I don't have the energy to search for the answer, to be honest. All I know is that it's from 'investigator's notes'. Which investigator, I'm not sure. It was from one of the thousands of document dumps.

It also has the notation of ICA being upset to find out Jose's wife was pregnant.
    If Casey told an investigator she would knock Caylee out with chloroform, why are people not outraged at the State for not using this in trial?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/290419.../e-mail-today/

Here is the link to send comments to The Today show, if anyone wants to let them know they don't support them having the DT on their show. I sent my comments!
    Thank you so much, I just sent them a nice little email, myself

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bon For This Useful Post:

Oh, this has made my day!!!

I friend of mine that works as a High up at the leading integrated media, publishing, merchandising and distribution company,

said that they have sent out there regular routes to store to distribute the latest stuff and stores are turning away anything with FKC, JB or CM on them.

They stated some people are seeing them and dropping everything on the counter, walking out and saying they will not shop at a place that has anything to do with that Case.

In addition, other customers are turning the stuff around or taking it off the shelves and hiding it somewhere else in the store…
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

From the Orlando Sentinel -

producer Al Taylor, told Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro that he had an agreement with Baez. “We have a verbal agreement,” Taylor said. Taylor said the interview was going to be as soon as possible and that Anthony would be hooked up to a lie-detector. Taylor said he was looking at several TV personalities to interview Anthony.

“It’s a done deal,” Taylor said. “We’re bringing the money down this week. We have an agreement.”

But Baez announced he was changing his mind. “This is not the way we want to handle Casey’s affairs,” Baez said. Baez said they wanted to handle offers “in a dignified manner.

Uhmmmm define dignified -pretty sure this means - 1) no hardball questions and 2) No Lie Detector located anywhere near Casey.
    BBM

Why start now?

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to krt For This Useful Post:

Let's see ... CFCA has been out of jail for about a day and a half now ... and I just cannot believe there have been NO "sightings" !

The "Elvis sightings" were quicker than this, and there were no cell phones ... twitter ... facebook ... internet ... way back then !

I still think she is "CLOSE" ... real "CLOSE" !

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    If Casey told an investigator she would knock Caylee out with chloroform, why are people not outraged at the State for not using this in trial?
    Hearsay? Maybe the notes were from one of the DT's investigators and they didn't want to open that door. Like say, that reputable Jerry Lyons guy. I dunno...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post

Let's see ... CFCA has been out of jail for about a day and a half now ... and I just cannot believe there have been NO "sightings" !

The "Elvis sightings" were quicker than this, and there were no cell phones ... twitter ... facebook ... internet ... way back then !

I still think she is "CLOSE" ... real "CLOSE" !

Shoot! People are still spotting Elvis
    Klaus & Anika - Websleuthers

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tennisgirlsc For This Useful Post:

Is JB FCA's conservator? She could use one, that's for sure.
    He sure is acting like....well anything but how an attorney should act, IMO.

Does JB even know what dignified means?
    There is an outside chance he may know what "dignified" means however there is NO WAY IN H*LL he knows how to spell it.....he can't even spell iron for God's sake!

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to krt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post

Oh, this has made my day!!!

I friend of mine that works as a High up at the leading integrated media, publishing, merchandising and distribution company,

said that they have sent out there regular routes to store to distribute the latest stuff and stores are turning away anything with FKC, JB or CM on them.

They stated some people are seeing them and dropping everything on the counter, walking out and saying they will not shop at a place that has anything to do with that Case.

In addition, other customers are turning the stuff around or taking it off the shelves and hiding it somewhere else in the store…

I hope this continues ...

43. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Cool

Well, good luck to them with this. I bet they will get hundreds of false sightings, looks like it has begun already, LOL:

Where Is Casey Anthony?: Send Us Your Tips, Photos and Video
    http://thenewsjunkie.com/2011/07/whe...tos-and-video/

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72ua-HxOGd4"]‪Casey Anthony Sighting ?? Anjelkiss Productions‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SMK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    She didn't say it to an investigator. I believe she mentioned it to another inmate, which makes it hearsay and inadmissible in court. And even if it qualified for a hearsay exception, the prosecutors may have decided the inmate who reported it would not be a credible/helpful witness. moo

47. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KathrynL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Hearsay? Maybe the notes were from one of the DT's investigators and they didn't want to open that door. Like say, that reputable Jerry Lyons guy. I dunno...
    Well, Yuri Melich testified about what they talked about. I am just saying, if these are true notes taken from investigators who talked to Casey then something is wrong here.

Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283 ... LastLast