Thread: OR - Steven Martin Moline Jr., 30, Clackamas County, 30-June-2011

OR - Steven Martin Moline Jr., 30, Clackamas County, 30-June-2011

http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamasc...orities_l.html

Published: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 2:38 PM
    Updated: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 10:16 PM
    By Rigoberto Hernandez, The Oregonian

Clackamas County authorities looking for missing man
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-07-2012 at 09:59 AM.

He is 6' 8" tall....that's very tall and should make it easier to spot him out there somewhere.

)** CCSO: Clackamas County Search initiated for depressed missing man

http://www.flashalertportland.net/pr...eases-cat.html

Clackamas Co. Sheriff's Office - 07/16/11
    The Clackamas County Sheriff's Office
    Jim Strovink, Detective
    Office of Public Information
    12700 SE 82nd Avenue, Clackamas, Oregon 97015

NEWS RELEASE (PF / Photo Bulletin Attached)

Please reference CCSO Case #11-19637

Clackamas County Sheriff's Office, Search & Rescue Coordinators and an estimated twenty or more volunteers searchers are in the field today participating in the search for a reported missing person believed to be suicidal and suffering from severe depression.

The reported missing person and focus of the ongoing search is identified as Steven Martin Moline, Jr., age 30, of Portland.

On June 30th, 2011, Steven Moline was last observed on foot carrying a backpack and did not have a campsite in the area. Moline was last witnessed in the vicinity of Bagby Hot Springs, east of Estacada, in Clackamas County.

It is also reported that Steven Moline has a seizure disorder and is believed to be without his prescribed medication.

Search & Rescue personnel started the search today at 7:00 a.m.; which was initiated from the Pansy Lake Trailhead, in Clackamas County. This is a remote location, and electronic communications are very poor, if not impossible to establish.

Steven Martin Moline, Jr. is 30-years-old and physically described as a: (Photo Attached)

* White male adult
    * 6'08" tall
    * 190 lbs.
    * Brown hair
    * Blue eyes

Additional information will be posted immediately if any new activity or information surfaces related to the ongoing search.

Anyone in the community, who has additional information concerning Steven Moline, Jr., or his present location, is encouraged to contact the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office at 503-655-8211.

Please reference CCSO Case #11-19637 [END]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Search continues for epileptic man near Estacada

http://www.kptv.com/story/15101368/s...-near-estacada

Posted: Jul 18, 2011 3:27 PM EDT
    Updated: Jul 18, 2011 4:17 PM EDT
    By FOX 12 Webstaff - email

ESTACADA, OR (KPTV) - Search and rescue teams along with volunteers are searching for a man near Estacada, who suffers from severe depression and has a seizure disorder.

Steven Moline: Search continues for local man missing near Bagby Hot Springs

[snip]

While parties last seen and associated with Moline have been interviewed and given statements to police regarding Moline’s disappearance, at least one individual has chosen to plead the fifth in his rights to remain silent.

More: http://www.examiner.com/media-cultur...by-hot-springs
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW

Carol Degagne had a special bond with her son, Steven Moline, before he disappeared four months ago under odd circumstances in Oregon’s Mount Hood National Forest.

“Almost every night, he’d call me or text me and tell me he loved me,” said Degagne, who lives near Padden Parkway and works as clerk and part-time caregiver for a disabled man.

Moline, 30, a gay man who grew up in Vancouver and had moved to Portland, had a nice smile and personality and was 6 feet 8 inches tall, but he had many problems.

http://www.columbian.com/news/2011/n...h-for-her-son/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Mother of Portland man missing near Bagby Hot Springs fears he's dead

http://www.therepublic.com/view/stor...-Portland-Man/

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    First Posted: November 21, 2011 - 10:52 am
    Last Updated: November 21, 2011 - 11:53 am

PORTLAND, Ore. — The mother of a Portland man who disappeared last summer near Bagby Hot Springs fears the worst.

Mystery surrounds Ore. drug addict's disappearance

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/M...135792048.html

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Steven was added to Charley Project a few days ago - http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ne_steven.html

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

The FB page in the findsteven.org site isn't working for me.

By the way, does anyone know what his other tattoos (and piercings) are? The Charley Project website mentions his "CASH ONLY" hand tattoo, but not any others. In the picture where he's wearing a red shirt there's at least another one visible closer to his wrist.

Everything in my posts is just my opinion unless it's a quote. ||| please don't quote my posts outside of this site without my permission.

Bumping for Steven, missing 2 years today.

Are there any news about him? The strange thing is, the website and Facebook page created to find him are almost empty and there haven't been any substantial updates since 2011. I can't find any recent news like you see for some other cases where newspapers and such will remind readers it's been one year, two years since someone disappeared.

I don't know if this article has been posted: http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamasc...d_to_tell.html

According to his friends he asked for a ride to that location and then kept insisting they should keep driving, when his friends refused to keep going because they didn't have any more gas he left. If that's true then I wonder where he was trying to go.

I also wonder why it took so long for LE to begin searching, even if the people who called in didn't have his full medical history and last name surely they could have gotten a hold of some records? It seems he lived in a low-income housing area, if it was funded by the town or the government I assume they could easily have found files and I think his friends would know his address if they were neighbors anyway.

I wonder what was the furthest they made it in searches, did the trail stop near any roads or important spots? And so on.

, , etc.

Everything in my posts is just my opinion unless it's a quote. ||| please don't quote my posts outside of this site without my permission.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Veidt For This Useful Post: