2011.07.17 Websleuths Radio - NO SHOW TONIGHT! Sunday July 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
It is with great regret that I have to inform everyone that the show will not be airing tonight. Tricia is having major computer issues. I know I know, everyone is deeply disappointed and we may never recover, but if your sorrow gets to be too much, we'll get a grief counselor as a guest next Sunday. :therethere:

:grouphug:

We'll do it again next Sunday! :rocker:

Whaaaaaa? :eek:
:panic:

Unacceptable! :snooty:

(JK)

Noooooo!
This has become my Sunday Evening Ritual....... Got cup of coffee after dinner, a ciggy and then log into Websleuths Radio!
The whole fam knows it's MY TIME and not to interrupt me unless there is blood or someone stops breathing.

But I DO understand computer problems and it's soooo frushtrating when there is something that needs to be done on the computer and the computer isn't cooperating.

There are so many computer gurus on this site, maybe one or several of them could help Tricia out with the computer problems?
( probably already has enough on his plate. :) )

I will surely miss my Websleuths Radio tonight but definitely understand!

Maybe a 12-step program for WS Radio and Precious Caylee Withdrawal? :)

sorry no show tonight - but I look forward to next week.

Oh well, my need for excitement will have to be filled by Eric the vampire and True Blood tonight

Amity, I'm afraid that not even the wonderful and powerful can fix what's wrong with Tricia's computer.

Wizard-of-Oz-w24.jpg

http://photobucket.com/images/wizard of oz/#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ24

Tricia - Just came to check on tonight's show and see that it's not going to happen. So sorry for your computer issues dear! And thank for having all the dedication to making them happen in the past! Some great shows dear!

It is with great regret that I have to inform everyone that the show will not be airing tonight. Tricia is having major computer issues. I know I know, everyone is deeply disappointed and we may never recover, but if your sorrow gets to be too much, we'll get a grief counselor as a guest next Sunday. :therethere:

:grouphug:

We'll do it again next Sunday! :rocker:

bbm

Can we get the one the DT had? *runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics