833 users online (135 members and 698 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Please post about HLN and FOX News Coverage in this thread.

Here's a link to HLN Live News Stream:

http://www.rentadrone.org/hln-live-stream-feed/

Thanks everyone!

Her attorney Jose Baez told Fox News Channel late Sunday that her lawyers are "certainly exploring all possibilities right now" when he was asked about whether she would enter a residential therapy program. He'd previously said that he hoped she could get counseling and treatment. Baez said he was foremost concerned about Anthony's safety, and struck out at media commentators who have been condemning Anthony as guilty despite the jury's verdict.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/15097271/...ing-public-eye

She will not accept Therapy,

A person has to believe there is something wrong with themselves in order to accept therapy,

and she thinks she is just fine its everyone else that has a problem.

True characteristics of a Psychopath

ETA:
    "Casey is in good hands," said Todd Macaluso, a former member of Anthony's defense team who declined to comment further.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Hearing this morning that Jose asked The Anthony's to act as decoys makes me think it's all a game for him. He asked he knew the answer would be no and now he can remind her how crappy she is being treated and continue to allow her to believe she is the victim...she may be wishing she was with her mommy and daddy when this attorney gets done with her life..................
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    Her attorney Jose Baez told Fox News Channel late Sunday that her lawyers are "certainly exploring all possibilities right now" when he was asked about whether she would enter a residential therapy program. He'd previously said that he hoped she could get counseling and treatment. Baez said he was foremost concerned about Anthony's safety, and struck out at media commentators who have been condemning Anthony as guilty despite the jury's verdict.
    snipped BBM

JB has not changed.. it's now everyones fault that he has concern about KC's safety.

couldn't be anything he did???

Why bother talking to GR at all? Best time to stop talking or doing any interviews would be about now imo

I am just curious how Baez and any others are getting paid while doing all this secret getaways and planning, scouting rehabs etc....I guess the long term answer is they expect a big payday, but I can only assume he has not had many other clients in the last 3 years, and he already had financial issues......I just wonder how long he is going to deal with no paycheck !
    VinniePolitan.This is a closing argument that snowballed out of control !

JVM said on her show last night that several friend reporters told her that JB is texting them offering to sell photographs of Casey's first days out of jail. JB stated to the reporters that she was carrying a camera around with her to take pictures to sell. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE HATE HER EVEN MORE!!! I hope nobody is tempted and buys the photographs but I am sure there is someone out that who will. AND I think it is ridiculous that JB is doing the selling for her.

Quote Originally Posted by truckengirl View Post
    JVM said on her show last night that several friend reporters told her that JB is texting them offering to sell photographs of Casey's first days out of jail. JB stated to the reporters that she was carrying a camera around with her to take pictures to sell. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE HATE HER EVEN MORE!!! I hope nobody is tempted and buys the photographs but I am sure there is someone out that who will. AND I think it is ridiculous that JB is doing the selling for her.
    Disgusting...
    VinniePolitan.This is a closing argument that snowballed out of control !

I still can't forget the smirk on her face as she walked out of jail. grrrrrrr

I call BS that Baez is helping her get therapy.... or that it is even being discussed. I do not think he really cares about her well being. She is just a cash cow for him. I know two people like Casey and they never see anything as their fault so therapy would never work. You can't work on yourself if you can't tell the truth anyway.

Pictures of her first days out will be coming very soon and at a high price. I'm not sure what they are going to do about an interview yet. It would be strange to listen to an interview from someone who does not speak a word of the truth. That might be the clincher though, any interview will be so outrageous and she would probably come up with even yet another scenario of what happened. It would be a train wreck, a highly staged and edtited train wreck, but a wreck none the less. There are people who would watch that because it would be reality TV.
    The truth stops here!"--- Jose baez

Quote Originally Posted by Jstc4caylee View Post
    I am just curious how Baez and any others are getting paid while doing all this secret getaways and planning, scouting rehabs etc....I guess the long term answer is they expect a big payday, but I can only assume he has not had many other clients in the last 3 years, and he already had financial issues......I just wonder how long he is going to deal with no paycheck !
    I'm curious as to the source of all this money too. Someone's footing the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by truemystery View Post
    I call BS that Baez is helping her get therapy.... or that it is even being discussed. I do not think he really cares about her well being. She is just a cash cow for him. I know two people like Casey and they never see anything as their fault so therapy would never work. You can't work on yourself if you can't tell the truth anyway.

Pictures of her first days out will be coming very soon and at a high price. I'm not sure what they are going to do about an interview yet. It would be strange to listen to an interview from someone who does not speak a word of the truth. That might be the clincher though, any interview will be so outrageous and she would probably come up with even yet another scenario of what happened. It would be a train wreck, a highly staged and edtited train wreck, but a wreck none the less. There are people who would watch that because it would be reality TV.
    Anyone feel the new Judge in the ZG case will be outraged to hear KC's criminal attorney is shopping for a million dollar plus interview when her civil attorney just got a protective order to keep her from testifying in a deposition. All you would hear is JB saying in any interview is she can't answer that question because she has an appeal. Ask her about her day. She has pictures, don't forget the pictures. Right.....

Also how can JB say he still represents her when she claims she has no money and the state is footing the bill for her appeal?

Quote Originally Posted by Nefriahaia View Post
    I'm curious as to the source of all this money too. Someone's footing the bill.
    The only one who apparently is helping JB is GR, otherwise JB would not be talking to him. jmo

Some people were asking for the link to the "horse grin" pictures.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news...ew-1469551.php

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    The only one who apparently is helping JB is GR, otherwise JB would not be talking to him. jmo
    Agree LambChop.

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Anyone feel the new Judge in the ZG case will be outraged to hear KC's criminal attorney is shopping for a million dollar plus interview when her civil attorney just got a protective order to keep her from testifying in a deposition. All you would hear is JB saying in any interview is she can't answer that question because she has an appeal. Ask her about her day. She has pictures, don't forget the pictures. Right.....

Also how can JB say he still represents her when she claims she has no money and the state is footing the bill for her appeal?

Along the same line how they claim that when cm says hundreds thousands of dollars has been received for her future. That doesn't deem broke to me.
    jmo

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast