627 users online (79 members and 548 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AR - Beau Ramsey, 23, Benton, 17 Aug 2004

Name: Beau Jeremy Ramsey

Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
    Alias / Nickname: Bobo
    Date of Birth: August 25, 1980
    Date Missing: August 17, 2004
    From City/State: Benton, AR
    Missing From (Country): USA
    Age at Time of Disapperance: 23
    Race: White
    Height: 67 inches
    Weight: 170 pounds
    Hair Color: Lt. Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Complexion: Light
    Identifying Characteristics: Scar outside left eye, tattoo of a "star" with "CC" written inside on left shoulder blade, tattoo a tribal band that wraps around upper right bicep with a "cross" above it in the center.
    Jewelry: Silver band ring.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Beau was last seen at a job site in the vicinity of the 3600 block of Amber Cir. in Benton, AR. His black 2001 Honda motorcycle was later located in a wooded area beside Baxter Trl. just E. of Hwy 35 in Benton, AR.

Investigative Agency: Saline County Sheriff's Dept.
    Phone: (501) 303-5608
    Investigative Case #: 049404

Profile with photo on NCMA:
    http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200401831S

New reward offered for missing man

By Jillian Fry
    Courier Staff
    Dee Tucker, mother of Beau Jeremy Ramsey of Benton, who has been missing since Aug. 17, said she is offering a $5,000 reward to anyone who has information on the whereabouts of her son.

She said it would be easy to retreat into grief, but that she must be "strong, active and get stuff done."

His mother searched the woods in which his motorcycle was found for several weeks following that discovery.

Tucker described her self as "outspoken" and said it's been hard for her to sit back idly while the Saline County sheriff's office searches for her son.

Link to article with photo:
    http://www.bentoncourier.com/article...ws/30enews.txt

Wow, what a good-looking young man. I pray he is found soon!!

Fourboys, I checked out the web site at the end of your post, then clicked on missing adults. It's really depressing to know that many people cannot be located. I'm just shocked when I see their faces and remember how many loved ones are affected by these disappearances.

Wow, what a strange disappearance! I hope and pray they find this young man. I like his mother's proactive spirit. God bless her and her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Trino
    Fourboys, I checked out the web site at the end of your post, then clicked on missing adults. It's really depressing to know that many people cannot be located. I'm just shocked when I see their faces and remember how many loved ones are affected by these disappearances.
    Trino,

I agree, it is very depressing.
    Having a place to show these names and faces is progress though,
    So we must feel some encouragement with wonderful sites like this that can give a voice to these missing adults and children.

fourboys

I don't get it either. I am baffled that some people seem to just fall off the face of the earth. Sometimes I obssess over it. Someone has to know what happened or where these people are.

I wonder about that line in the article that says 2 girls gave him $1 worth of gas and he returned with $5. What the heck does that mean? Also, his motorcycle was found resting on the kickstand with the keys in the ignition. What the heck?

This is a wierd one for sure. I hope he's OK...
    Karen

AR-Beau Ramsey

Beau Ramsey , missing since 8/17/04, remains found. I really hated hearing this news.... http://www.todaysthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=16616

HOw sad. He was a good looking guy. Does anyone else find it strange that someone who knew him found the remains a year later?

I'm sure the LE will investigate that person as well.
    It could just be that he never gave up hope and was always
    searching for his friend.

but yes, it is also a little strange.

knale is offline Verified insider - Jennifer & Adrianna Wix case
    I didn't know if everyone knew that they have found the remains of Beau Ramsey. It seems that his clothing and keys were found near his body. You can get the latest developments on the case at his website. (sorry, I don't have the link).

Please keep Beau's family in your prayers and pray that they are able to bring justice for those responsible. Rest in Peace Beau and may peace be with his Mom and all his family and friends that will miss him so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    HOw sad. He was a good looking guy. Does anyone else find it strange that someone who knew him found the remains a year later?

I'm hoping all it means is that somebody went out looking where he knew his buddy liked to ride. Prayers for his family.

http://www.ardemgaz.com/ShowStoryTem...ction=Arkansas

...Tucker, along with friends and relatives, had been searching for Ramsey since Aug. 22 when Tucker discovered that his motorcycle had been found abandoned with the keys still in the ignition on the side of Baxter Trail, a road near Arkansas 35 in rural southern Saline County.
    The skeletal remains were found Sunday in woods about three miles south of where the motorcycle was found, in Grant County, about 200 yards from Baxter Trail and about 60 or 70 feet from a path where railroad tracks once ran, said Grant County Sheriff Sam Pruitt.
    A set of keys found near the remains fit the lock on Ramsey’s apartment in Benton, leading investigators to believe the remains may be those of the missing man, Pruitt said...

knale is offline Verified insider - Jennifer & Adrianna Wix case
    From what I understand, his Mom and other friends searched often after the official search was cancelled. They would just go in a different direction and a little further each time.

My thoughts and prayers are with Beau's Mom and all his family.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast