741 users online (70 members and 671 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL - Blake, 54, & Mary-Jo Hadley, 47, beaten to death, Port St Lucie, 16 July 2011

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43788533...palm_beach_fl/

Police: Teen Killed Parents, Hid Bodies During House Party
    17-Year-Old Accused Of Beating Parents To Death With Hammer

July 18, 2011

"Police said a 17-year-old boy killed his parents in their Port St. Lucie home and then hid their bodies in a bedroom while he threw a house party. Tyler Hadley has been arrested on two counts of first-degree murder in the death of his parents, Blake and Mary Jo Hadley. Port St. Lucie police spokesman Tom Nichols said they received an anonymous tip that a teenager who lived at the house on Granduer Avenue had killed his parents and left their bodies inside.

When officers conducted a welfare check at the house early Sunday morning, they found the bodies on the floor inside the locked master bedroom, Nichols said. Nichols said books, towels and other household items that were piled on top of the bodies was a "deliberate attempt to conceal the bodies inside the room."

Police said the high school dropout sent a Facebook invitation to friends about a party at his house Saturday night. Police said 40 to 60 teens attended the party, which lasted into the early-morning hours Sunday...."

more at link

MS page:

http://www.myspace.com/104207914

"i like evry one..."

And another:

http://www.myspace.com/151610806

Likes: skateboarding motocross screw with ppl taking showers "hooror" movies

Hero: my doggie

What a tragedy....

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_...to-themselves-

Slain parents kept to themselves

"....Mary-Jo Hadley was a first grade teacher at Village Green Elementary School. The school had a service in her memory Monday morning. Florida Power and Light confirmed that Blake Hadley had been employed with the company since 1981...."

and

"...The kids were always nice..."

more at link (plus video)

This is sad. I had read it in our local news this morning. Good grief.

Because they said no to you having a party?

These poor people. How very sad. May they rest in peace.

The Hadley's were being sued for $15,000 after their son last year hit and injured a child in a car registered to Mr. Hadley.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...use-party.html

What is going on with these kids murdering their parents because they are told NO!!!!!! Is it lack of fear of their parents. Many people believe it's wrong for parents to instill that fear in their kids. We were afraid to look crooked or talk back to our parents. Murdering them? You kidding me?

A hammer too. A hammer. My friend called me the other day crying that her DD came after her with a hammer. A woman that is helping you raise your child and giving you a place to live and feeds you and you curse her and chase her with a hammer? Easier said than done, but if my kid came after me at all, period she'd be needing a Dentist.

What the heck is going on in this world?

What can you say? Those poor people.

Who knows what evil lurked in that child or what sparked the violence. Tyler might have seemed totally normal to neighbors...and possibly to his parents too. His MS page looks like a million others. He's the perfect age for the onset of mental illness. He surely was compartmentalizing and a healthy person simply can't do that. I seriously doubt that his parents saying "no" precipitated this tragedy. Just like Kip Kinkel, I think things had probably been bubbling beneath the surface for a long long time.

Rest in peace, Mr. and Ms. Hadley.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Who knows what evil lurked in that child or what sparked the violence. Tyler might have seemed totally normal to neighbors...and possibly to his parents too. His MS page looks like a million others. He's the perfect age for the onset of mental illness. He surely was compartmentalizing and a healthy person simply can't do that. I seriously doubt that his parents saying "no" precipitated this tragedy. Just like Kip Kinkel, I think things had probably been bubbling beneath the surface for a long long time.

Rest in peace, Mr. and Ms. Hadley.
    Beautifully stated, missizzy.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

The report says there was an older brother that moved out only 3 months ago. I'm sure he's devastated and will go through life wondering "what if he hadn't moved out?"
    Kids at this age never live beyond the moment it seems. He wanted what he wanted and he wanted it NOW.
    His dad looked like a big guy, though. How could he not fend him off? The articles I've read said the weapon was a hammer.
    Sigh... in any case.. like someone else mentioned, there must have been some underlying mental problems taking their toll unless it was just pure sociopathic selfishness which we see more and more of lately.
    The immediate gratification generation, no matter what the cost
    God rest their souls.
    Parents killing children, Children killing parents. I'm starting to question my choice to live in Florida...
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Just kill whatever is in your way to a good time, and then go party. Sound familiar? Will he use the Orlando team to get off, or are there duplicates everywhere? Will he luck out and find a jury that is completely bamboozled by the defense lawyer? Will he be free in no time? He just wanted to have a good time? Why don't we understand?

Fl teen kills parents with hammer

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Sorry didn't see the other thread.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

As police tell it, Hadley posted word on Facebook around 1:15 p.m. Saturday that he would be hosting a party at his house that night. Sometime afterward, the parents were attacked outside their bedroom, where their bodies were brought and covered with varied household items, and the door was locked.

The party went on as planned, with as many as 60 guests having such a raucous time that police were called with a noise complaint. They arrived at about 1:30 a.m. Sunday, but the party was already breaking up.

Then, tipped off that a murder may have taken place, they returned to the home at about 4:24 a.m. Hadley was seen pacing inside a front bay window, police said, and when he finally answered the door he appeared nervous.
    Inside the master bedroom, they found the bodies.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43803478
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Investigators believe the Hadleys were attacked outside their master bedroom and the bodies were moved into the bedroom and the door locked.

Hadley had attended St. Lucie West Centennial High School, according to police, but had not graduated. They said they did not know what the motive was.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/artic...illing-parents
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast