Need Help Fast. Remember Our First Two Radio Shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Remember at the end of May first of June we did two radio shows on L.A. Talk Radio?

We had so many technical problems that we had to move to Blog Talk Radio and we still have technical problems but I have nowhere else to put the show.

ANYWAY. some kind soul from Websleuths uploaded those shows to youtube I believe. I would be able to find all the information on these show if my computer hadn't crashed. Computer is doing its bi-yearly crash.

Anyway, does anyone have those shows saved. If so can you either link them on this thread or send them to me at this address, triciastidbits@yahoo.com

Love and Kisses,

Tricia
PS. This is how I looked when I woke up this morning. In fact I still look this way. I am scaring the kids in Kinkos.

Attachments

• bad-hair-day-34.jpg
    bad-hair-day-34.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 35
NEVER MIND. We found them. I'll post them here in a second.

Tricia

Hi Everyone,

Remember at the end of May first of June we did two radio shows on L.A. Talk Radio?

We had so many technical problems that we had to move to Blog Talk Radio and we still have technical problems but I have nowhere else to put the show.

ANYWAY. some kind soul from Websleuths uploaded those shows to youtube I believe. I would be able to find all the information on these show if my computer hadn't crashed. Computer is doing its bi-yearly crash.

Anyway, does anyone have those shows saved. If so can you either link them on this thread or send them to me at this address, triciastidbits@yahoo.com

Love and Kisses,

Tricia
PS. This is how I looked when I woke up this morning. In fact I still look this way. I am scaring the kids in Kinkos.

Okay: I can't help you with the radio shows, but I can totally help you with your....um...new look.
attachment.php

Here's what we'll need to try to get back to your pretty self:

-cucumbers for the eyes
-no more salt
-probably from the looks of the photo, a good lawyer
-I think we have to totally bypass the hairstylist and go for a good wig.
-detox of some sort?
-some pretty painful hair removal, makeup and maybe dark glasses

okay: I can't help you with the radio shows, but i can totally help you with your....um...new look.
attachment.php

here's what we'll need to try to get back to your pretty self:

-cucumbers for the eyes
-no more salt
-i think we have to totally bypass the hairstylist and go for a good wig.
-detox of some sort?

omg lmao!!!

Hi Everyone,

Love and Kisses,

Tricia

You found the shows? It was myself and A_News_Junkie that had them saved & uploaded to WS. Let me know if you need any help.

You found the shows? It was myself and A_News_Junkie that had them saved & uploaded to WS. Let me know if you need any help.

That's right Rhyme & Reason I remember now. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Sorry but with the computer down I feel like a naked aardvark. Don't know how feeling like an aardvark fits in but I feel like a naked one none the less.

Okay: I can't help you with the radio shows, but I can totally help you with your....um...new look.
attachment.php

-cucumbers for the eyes
-no more salt
-detox of some sort?

Got it. I'm on it. LOL

attachment.php

-cucumbers for the eyes
-no more salt
-detox of some sort?

We'll have her looking like Casey Anthony in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth