1134 users online (188 members and 946 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sacramento Bounty Hunter To Sue Casey Anthony

Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he plans to sue Casey Anthony and her attorney, Jose Baez, for $200,000.

"Not only did he mislead us, they conned us. And, he did a good job," Padilla said to KCRA.

Padilla said Anthony's attorney accepted an offer by Padilla to fly to Florida and to search for Casey Anthony's daughter in 2008. He contends that both Anthony and her attorney knew at that time that Caylee was dead.

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/28585431/de...#ixzz1SUbfhGRb

LOL, they are lining up to sue her! My heart is breaking?

I hope she's left with nothing but the shirt on her back. On second thought, hope they all take that too.
    Be sure to watch for my book I'd die for you.
    Some accounts from real DMV victims
    Hopefully will be published
    First ten to IM me will get a free copy sent to them.
    Des Sands

Quote Originally Posted by DesSands View Post
    I hope she's left with nothing but the shirt on her back. On second thought, hope they all take that too.
    Oh no, please let her keep her shirt! I don't want to see that nasty 'backne' ever again!
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he plans to sue Casey Anthony and her attorney, Jose Baez, for $200,000.

"Not only did he mislead us, they conned us. And, he did a good job," Padilla said to KCRA.

Padilla said Anthony's attorney accepted an offer by Padilla to fly to Florida and to search for Casey Anthony's daughter in 2008. He contends that both Anthony and her attorney knew at that time that Caylee was dead.

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/28585431/de...#ixzz1SUbfhGRb
    Padilla's suing? That's the dumbest thing I've heard yet - maybe he needs the money to buy some cattle to go along with the big hat.

My opinion only

Oh ... this is going to be fun to watch ...

Go

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

He won't get anywhere with it.

Maybe he is trying to flush JB out into the open. Seems to me the two of them were reported to be a thick as thieves for awhile. Can't remember who said it, but I do recall someone mentioning LP keeping in contact JB late in the game. If you look at Kronk's lawsuit you have to think LP was working for JB to discredit RK.

If this is true....it'll get at lot more interesting in the coming days. lol jmo

Does anyone know if he has filed yet? Or even has an attorney willing to take the case. Not seen any action on this despite all the hype.

N.B.: Anyone keeping an eye on the filings may also want to look at the federal dockets since this could be in the federal courts under Diversity Jurisdiction as value of claim exceeds $75K.

Quote Originally Posted by DesSands View Post
    Eeeewwww and have to see that acne back again. No let her keep her shirt on.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Padilla's suing? That's the dumbest thing I've heard yet - maybe he needs the money to buy some cattle to go along with the big hat.

My opinion only
    LOL, I lost it on this post, snorting and evewfing.

I think LP might need the money from ICA to pay off RK who is suing LP. I think RK's case against him could have some def merit. He did slander RK a lot.
    Last edited by Nova24; 07-18-2011 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova24 View Post
    I think LP might need the money from ICA to pay off RK who is suing LP. I think RK's case against could have some def merit. He did slander RK a lot.
    Now THERE is a daisy chain! WTG LP! To complete the chain, maybe FCA can sue RK for grief and anguish brought about by him finding Caylee's body.
    :Benny_monkeysmilies

ive said it once, ill say it again, more the merrier, i hope he wins..just for principle, being another of many thorns in her side, prevent her enjoying her freedom..go cowboy go.

Quote Originally Posted by uklaw View Post
    Does anyone know if he has filed yet? Or even has an attorney willing to take the case. Not seen any action on this despite all the hype.

N.B.: Anyone keeping an eye on the filings may also want to look at the federal dockets since this could be in the federal courts under Diversity Jurisdiction as value of claim exceeds $75K.
    He is an Attorney....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast