1123 users online (262 members and 861 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Couple Sees Jesus In Walmart Receipt

ANDERSON COUNTY, S.C. -- An engaged couple in Anderson County says a shadowy image that turned up on a receipt from Walmart looks like the face of Jesus.

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/28568416/d...#ixzz1SWc7dQmJ

Jesus or Charles Manson?

WOW I can't believe wallmart hired charles manson I wonder if they can get casey anthony on the same shift ...When I go to wallmart and get the receit I just hope to get some change back with it let alone jesus lol..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

I saw this on our local news this morning. When I saw the picture on the receipt I thought it looks like Osama Bin Laden, lol!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Awesome story!
    I don't believe in coincidences!
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

DUH!!! Of course these two had to be southern very embarrassing for me. We don't know what Jesus looked like or that he even really existed. to think it is him is really silly.

some ppl need therapy ..ok that is mean i shouldnt say that .. it does look like a face .. and no we dont know what jesus looks like ..
    Last edited by zadari; 07-19-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by csusan View Post
    DUH!!! Of course these two had to be southern very embarrassing for me. We don't know what Jesus looked like or that he even really existed. to think it is him is really silly.
    Excuse me, but what does being southern have to do with it?

I thought, "Jesus just left Chicago and was bound for New Orleans, hey hey"

Saw it on the news.

Did see the Mother Mary on the bank in Clearwater FL, Very moving, very real.

Goz

Charles Manson, love it..

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Hey, if they believe it, why take that experience away from them? Some may find it silly but it doesn't mean that it didn't mean something to them.

God gives us signs all the time. It's just a matter of us actually taking the time to see them.

Charles Manson, that cracked me up!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

I think it looks like president lincoln at least his ear..

I find that very interesting. It does indeed resemble the face of a bearded man. Whether it resembles Jesus I dont know, but I do see the resemblance to Charlie Manson.

Regardless, I tend to agree with hopeful. If it represents a special message to these folks from Jesus than that is what it is to them, who am I to question what offers them faith and a moment to feel "special"?
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Well, pooh, I thought it said they saw Jesus AT Walmart and I was all ready for one of those hilarious people of Walmart pictures.....how disappointing!

lol

lol @ Raeann

here ya go http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

now note the image reflected in the photo from the dashboard onto the windshield - Jesus? Or a family photo?

hmmm

Could Jesus be spending as much time at Walmart as the rest of the nation seems to be?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by leophoenix View Post
    ANDERSON COUNTY, S.C. -- An engaged couple in Anderson County says a shadowy image that turned up on a receipt from Walmart looks like the face of Jesus.

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/28568416/d...#ixzz1SWc7dQmJ
    Lol..amazing..although if this can only be caused by heat then I know a few heat sources in the kitchen..mmhh.. And I don't think Jesus would show upside down

I think it looks like the wolfman
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast