Couple Sees Jesus In Walmart Receipt

leophoenix

Xineohpoel Leophoenix
Reaction score
ANDERSON COUNTY, S.C. -- An engaged couple in Anderson County says a shadowy image that turned up on a receipt from Walmart looks like the face of Jesus.

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/28568416/detail.html#ixzz1SWc7dQmJ

28570734_320X240.jpg

Jesus or Charles Manson?
manson1.jpg

WOW I can't believe wallmart hired charles manson I wonder if they can get casey anthony on the same shift ...When I go to wallmart and get the receit I just hope to get some change back with it let alone jesus lol..

I saw this on our local news this morning. When I saw the picture on the receipt I thought it looks like Osama Bin Laden, lol!

Awesome story!
I don't believe in coincidences!

DUH!!! Of course these two had to be southern very embarrassing for me. We don't know what Jesus looked like or that he even really existed. to think it is him is really silly.

some ppl need therapy ..ok that is mean i shouldnt say that .. it does look like a face .. and no we dont know what jesus looks like ..

DUH!!! Of course these two had to be southern very embarrassing for me. We don't know what Jesus looked like or that he even really existed. to think it is him is really silly.
Excuse me, but what does being southern have to do with it?

I thought, "Jesus just left Chicago and was bound for New Orleans, hey hey"

Saw it on the news.

Did see the Mother Mary on the bank in Clearwater FL, Very moving, very real.

Goz

Charles Manson, love it..

Hey, if they believe it, why take that experience away from them? Some may find it silly but it doesn't mean that it didn't mean something to them.

God gives us signs all the time. It's just a matter of us actually taking the time to see them.

Charles Manson, that cracked me up!

I think it looks like president lincoln at least his ear..

I find that very interesting. It does indeed resemble the face of a bearded man. Whether it resembles Jesus I dont know, but I do see the resemblance to Charlie Manson.

Regardless, I tend to agree with hopeful. If it represents a special message to these folks from Jesus than that is what it is to them, who am I to question what offers them faith and a moment to feel "special"?

Well, pooh, I thought it said they saw Jesus AT Walmart and I was all ready for one of those hilarious people of Walmart pictures.....how disappointing!

lol

lol @ Raeann

here ya go http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

now note the image reflected in the photo from the dashboard onto the windshield - Jesus? Or a family photo?

hmmm

Could Jesus be spending as much time at Walmart as the rest of the nation seems to be?

Attachments

• jesus image in car winsheild.jpg
    jesus image in car winsheild.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 21
Sometimes the purpose of these things may be to just join people together in belief and prayer. I see nothing wrong with that.:twocents:

A friend went to all the sightings, and came together in prayer with many wonderful people. To this day, she said her Rosary Beads turned a golden color. I can't remember to which sighting this was, (A Mother Mary Miracle).

Goz

:dunno:

If Jesus has time to take a Walmart receipt heat-tape picture, why doesn't he have time to ...

... oh, nevermind. :nevermind:

Gotta say, if Jesus did have that sort of time, there'd be no Websleuths. FWIW.

sorry, peeps. This goes in the category of toast & chip Jesus. It's silly, IMO.

Just my :cow: & no disrespect intended.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbvIM0TC3NI&feature=related"]‪Woman Sees Jesus in Her Cheese Toast‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1DVtZDius&feature=related"]‪I found Jesus in my potato chip.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPo411ysueM&feature=related"]‪Face of Jesus appears in toast‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

If peeps want to see Jesus, they should find him in their neighbors, or, perhaps, the gay couple down the street. :saythat:

Silly, more than likely but who am I to say for I don't have an open line to God to get that answer. I will not put down any person's belief.

Or should I say: Went I enter the gate, I surely do not want to be turned away for mocking someone for thinking they saw Jesus, what if St. Peter says, It was Jesus and you mocked him.

Just saying.

Silly, more than likely but who am I to say for I don't have an open line to God to get that answer. I will not put down any person's belief.

Or should I say: Went I enter the gate, I surely do not want to be turned away for mocking someone for thinking they saw Jesus, what if St. Peter says, It was Jesus and you mocked him.

Just saying.

More than likely, there will be no worries at St. Peter's pearlies over this. Or other trivia.

One person's icon is another's tax deduction. To each his own inspiration.

Just saying.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong