Thread: Madeleine Mccann break in codes found on apartement

Hybrid View

Madeleine Mccann break in codes found on apartement

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...-McCann-codes/

I am not sure where this should go and cannot find a Madeleine thread, but assume it will be moved to the right place; but I think it could be wider than just Madeleine?

Maybe suggests it may NOT have been the parents?

The only thing is, if the code is broken and this is now a published fact will it not mean they create a new code for the future?

Why have they only just found the marks and what proof is there the marks were there at the time?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jackalyn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalyn View Post
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...-McCann-codes/

I am not sure where this should go and cannot find a Madeleine thread, but assume it will be moved to the right place; but I think it could be wider than just Madeleine?

Maybe suggests it may NOT have been the parents?

The only thing is, if the code is broken and this is now a published fact will it not mean they create a new code for the future?

Why have they only just found the marks and what proof is there the marks were there at the time?
    I just read the article...it doesn't really say that the marks were made on Madeleine's room. It says police have just discovered the code and what it means and it "may have" been used to show when the children were alone.
    Last edited by kgeaux; 07-19-2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: correcting spelling!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kgeaux For This Useful Post:

Ok heres what i dont get if your a criminal why would you write the code on the wall for another criminal to go in and do what you wanted to do..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    Ok heres what i dont get if your a criminal why would you write the code on the wall for another criminal to go in and do what you wanted to do..
    I agree, but if it were a group of people, working together, it would make sense, you would never have to talk about it out loud, risk someone overhearing etc. Such as a ring of people that may sell her, or a group hired to get her for someone else.

Far fetched, it is hard for me to wrap my brain around, but not impossible! I am not sure whether I buy it or not, but it is interesting. I wish there were closure to all of these cases.
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." Flannery O'Connor

8. The Following User Says Thank You to azmama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    Pedophiles will share knowledge, will share children, may have been a paid petty criminal that is not a pedophile just making money by marking for a pedophile. The reasons are endless.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

These codes and variations of them have been used by gipsies and wayfairers for centurys.
    Sometimes stick arrangements.
    They used to signal if a householder was inclined to buy from them, give them stuff or invite them in for a cuppa and a sandwich.

Sadly gut feeling is that Madeleine is dead and the perps will never get caught
    England's dancing days are done...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to badhorsie For This Useful Post:

Ya that gives me a whole new outlook on the blair witch project now too. It still makes no sence what so ever if this is someone working to tell the pedo as you say i hope they put the date beside the code because it is a vacation spot that may have a pretty little blonde girl one week and god only knows who for the next week after that . And drawing circles and a line underneith so they dont have to speak do they not have baseball in these countries throw some sighns down like one finger for a fastball . if circles on a wall mean this much i really hope they never see a tv program on crop circles .Sometimes people need to give thier head a shake ..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..