710 users online (102 members and 608 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Please post about HLN and FOX News Coverage in this thread.

Here's a link to HLN Live News Stream:

http://www.rentadrone.org/hln-live-stream-feed/

Thanks everyone!

Am I the only one who's getting a wee bit tired of all the "Where is Casey?" speculation?

It's like a massive game of "Where's Waldo" where Waldo is a narcissistic, prevaricating baby killer. She'll eventually out herself, that much is certain.

In the meantime, keep an eye on your fellow Target shoppers...

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post
    Am I the only one who's getting a wee bit tired of all the "Where is Casey?" speculation?

It's like a massive game of "Where's Waldo" where Waldo is a narcissistic, prevaricating baby killer. She'll eventually out herself, that much is certain.

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Hmm.. San Diego. That might be where Casey is hiding out

Soon enough, these daily threads for Fox/HLN won't be needed...life goes on, other outrageous things and/or people will make the news.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Yes I'm tired of the "Where's The Casey" OBSESSION by HLN and others. I mean come on who cares. I'm sure she'll be back in the news sooner then later and probably for something not good. Like O.J. her time WILL come.

Quote Originally Posted by dvdman View Post
    Yes I'm tired of the "Where's The Casey" OBSESSION by HLN and others. I mean come on who cares. I'm sure she'll be back in the news sooner then later and probably for something not good. Like O.J. her time WILL come.
    Yep.

Tick tock, Casey...tick tock.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yep.

Tick tock, Casey...tick tock.
    Exactly - unless she has already sold her story and had it filmed - she can't afford to stay out of the news.

I'm not concerned because I believe Baez is still playing the public. I believe he already knows when CFCA will be sighted and has probably filmed it and has that release date solidly in his sights.

This is just a money game to Baez - why are we pretending it is anything different?
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Isn't a matter of time before someone finds out where she is and the minute she steps out to the pool....click, click, click. Isn't that how pazzorotti do it? They will have their picture to sell and not have to split it with anyone. jmo

Or if you're getting a mani-pedi, keep an eye out.

LOL....Just thought of something. Why would JB put KC in any proximity of LP? LP filed his suit in Sacramento??? I think she is still in Florida under the watchful eye of her defense team. jmo

I am thinking somewhere in central Florida, but I do not care where so much as who is paying the bills. My only reason to know anything about her now is to make sure I let any networks or product sponsors know how I feel about blood money.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

I'm tired of the poor KC propaganda. She won't be able to get a job - she'll have to go from interview to interview to make any money. Blah blah blah.

That's bull. Why can't she get a job?

How many lawyers did she have at her beck and call? They all thought the world of her and believed in her innocence. She could work at any one of their offices and make a salary good enough to support her. Have any of them offered one to her?

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Isn't a matter of time before someone finds out where she is and the minute she steps out to the pool....click, click, click. Isn't that how pazzorotti do it? They will have their picture to sell and not have to split it with anyone. jmo
    I am surprised no one has tracked her down yet. If she is in Cali you would think LP would be trying to locate her, but he would most likely botch it and his face is known. If she still is in Florida all the more I would think she would have been found out by now. Whatever.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

[QUOTE=watcher9;6926923]I'm tired of the poor KC propaganda. She won't be able to get a job - she'll have to go from interview to interview to make any money. Blah blah blah.

That's bull. Why can't she get a job?

How many lawyers did she have at her beck and call? They all thought the world of her and believed in her innocence. She could work at any one of their offices and make a salary good enough to support her. Have any of them offered one to her?[/QUOTE]

If they offered her a job now she would be visible and that is not what they want. They are still waiting for her to bring them the money from IV
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

moved
    Last edited by Thinker Belle; 07-19-2011 at 11:25 AM. Reason: moved post
    Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

Kelsey's story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast