2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
wftv says casey spoted orl exec airport running with a towel or blanket over her-lmao-- oh my- designer blanket? winnie the poo- not! hln will verify wftv

I don't think it is her. I think it is all a game to keep us jumping from one spot to another. All I can do is shake my head.

Salem

I'm shocked at the lengths people are going through to protect this little .

Public interest check. That's all it is.

The female in this pic is taller than the men. Enlarge it, you can see the man with his hand on her head must be 4'6" if that is KC.

I believe it to be a hoax, doesnt look like her ~ anyway who cares.:loser:

They are too obvious having "KC" wear the same shirt she was released in. I call BS.

If it is a ploy and this woman is a decoy, SOMEONE is spending a lot of money and I would like to know who and where that is coming from.

OR KC got booted from the SPA treatment facility. She's not wanted there.

I don't think it is her. I think it is all a game to keep us jumping from one spot to another. All I can do is shake my head.

Salem

I agree, just in case people are really loosing interest, they will try to keep the suspense going. So what if it is her? Interest :denied:

If it is a ploy and this woman is a decoy, SOMEONE is spending a lot of money and I would like to know who and where that is coming from.

OR KC got booted from the SPA treatment facility. She's not wanted there.

Could very well be a decoy. Maybe where ever she is, someone is hot on her tail

One of the news truck or media is going to end up getting in a wreck, rushing off to catch one of these "sightings" of Casey...that is my prediction.

MattMorganESQ

BREAKING NEWS #caseyanthony just landed at Orlando Executive Airport. Tracking her car as we speak.
2 minutes ago via web

you know, first off the media is playing right into casey's ego. they're still making it all about casey and forgetting about caylee. second of all...if they keep this up they could get someone killed. how do they know some nut isn't out there that decides to take justice in their own hands and decide to kill casey. the media says casey is spotted in such and such area. the nut goes there and spots someone that perhaps LOOKS like casey and kills her. we would have an innocent person killed and a person that really needed mental help now being punished for something the media would be responsible for.

From Matt Morgan's Twitter

MattMorganESQMatt Morgan

BREAKING NEWS #caseyanthony just landed at Orlando Executive Airport. Tracking her car as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave