Woman with nipple on foot shocks doctors

deelytful1

*~a mere mortal~*
Reaction score
Now this is ODD!! Check out the picture in the story. It's perfectly formed! We as humans are such an amazing species!
I'm leaving all comments to our fellow comedian WSers haha.

"To our knowledge, this is the first report of supernumerary breast tissue on the foot," researchers at Universidade Estadual de Campinas in Brazil wrote in their findings.

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyl...pernumerary_breast_tissue_rarely_occurs_.html

Wow! That is shocking to see something so rare as this disorder. I know I couldn't live with that on my foot for 22 years, her age now. God bless her and hope she has no further problems down the road!

When walking barefoot during the winter she often said it often felt a little nippy!

Ok, that was badddddd. But it's the breast I can do right now!

Just think though about some of the guys out there with a foot fettish they are gonna think they have died and gone to heaven...lol

When walking barefoot during the winter she often said it often felt a little nippy!

Ok, that was badddddd. But it's the breast I can do right now!

LOL, no not bad. :floorlaugh: Made me chuckle a bit.

I've heard of sagging breasts before, but geezeee....

I'll bet she's saying! "That's where it went":floorlaugh:

LOL!
Saw a pic of foot nipple a few weeks ago ! LOL

Just think though about some of the guys out there with a foot fettish they are gonna think they have died and gone to heaven...lol

they got a two-for lol

Much better than a toe on her breast! I'm a glass half full type of gal. :lol:

arch support/bra.....I would think this was uncomfortable in most shoes.

Article states they're not uncommon and are commonly found on the face?????
I can't even begin to imagine.......

I bet she always wondered why her one shoe was full of milk. :innocent:

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! Oh my... HAHAHAHHAHAAA!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!

And did you notice the hairs on it??? Wouldn't you shave those off??

That has to hurt. I've never tried to walk on my nipples, but I can't imagine it would be comfortable. Especially during PMS swelling!

When it is cold outside, does she get taller on one side -- oh dear!!!

I can't believe I just asked that - :blushing:

Well I guess if you're gonna have a third nipple it might as well be on the bottom of your foot. Can you imagine having one on your forehead!

Supernumerary nipples aren't uncommon - they're present in about 1% to 5% of the population. They're mostly found above the waist and have appeared on the back, shoulder, face and thigh.

EEK!!!!

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie