972 users online (131 members and 841 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    74

    Could u guys help me in identifying some people

    I was reading B.C.'s post and he stated some names and I have no clue who they are! Could someone please identify who Arianna and Melinda are. If you need to see where I got their names from B.C. mentioned them in my thread "could u guys help me out". Thanks a lot in advance!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheBox
    I was reading B.C.'s post and he stated some names and I have no clue who they are! Could someone please identify who Arianna and Melinda are. If you need to see where I got their names from B.C. mentioned them in my thread "could u guys help me out". Thanks a lot in advance!
    Arianna Pugh is the Ramsey's housekeeper's daughter. Linda Hoffman Pugh is her mom and at the time of the murder, she was the housekeeper. Her husband is Merv Pugh.

    Melinda is John Ramsey's older daughter by his first marriage. At the time of the murder, she was engaged to Stewart Long (now a physician) and did not live with the Ramsey family in Boulder, but she did visit there at times.

    You ought to get yourself Perfect Murder Perfect Town by Lawrence Schiller. It is every Ramsey sleuth's "Bible". You can usually get the paperback really cheap off Ebay or Amazon.

    IMO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah
    Arianna Pugh is the Ramsey's housekeeper's daughter. Linda Hoffman Pugh is her mom and at the time of the murder, she was the housekeeper. Her husband is Merv Pugh.

    Melinda is John Ramsey's older daughter by his first marriage. At the time of the murder, she was engaged to Stewart Long (now a physician) and did not live with the Ramsey family in Boulder, but she did visit there at times.

    You ought to get yourself Perfect Murder Perfect Town by Lawrence Schiller. It is every Ramsey sleuth's "Bible". You can usually get the paperback really cheap off Ebay or Amazon.

    IMO
    I have the DVD it has Linda in it but not the daughter or anything about Melinda I think. R they big suspects in the case...or at least were they big suspects?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheBox
    I have the DVD it has Linda in it but not the daughter or anything about Melinda I think. R they big suspects in the case...or at least were they big suspects?
    Yo Man, get out of the box and get the book...

    Shows can only present a small amount of info. Linda is Linda Hoffman-Pugh (part time house keeper), Melinda is from John's first marriage.

    She was cleared because she was in another state as was her brother, John Andrew (also from John's first marriage).
    Last edited by Seeker; 10-22-2004 at 01:37 PM. Reason: correction on which Linda, Man was referencing

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheBox
    I have the DVD it has Linda in it but not the daughter or anything about Melinda I think. R they big suspects in the case...or at least were they big suspects?
    Linda HP--yes, she was a "suspect" but cleared.

    Melinda--no, she was cleared very early on.