Could u guys help me in identifying some people

ManInTheBox

Reaction score
I was reading B.C.'s post and he stated some names and I have no clue who they are! Could someone please identify who Arianna and Melinda are. If you need to see where I got their names from B.C. mentioned them in my thread "could u guys help me out". Thanks a lot in advance!

ManInTheBox said:
I was reading B.C.'s post and he stated some names and I have no clue who they are! Could someone please identify who Arianna and Melinda are. If you need to see where I got their names from B.C. mentioned them in my thread "could u guys help me out". Thanks a lot in advance!

Arianna Pugh is the Ramsey's housekeeper's daughter. Linda Hoffman Pugh is her mom and at the time of the murder, she was the housekeeper. Her husband is Merv Pugh.

Melinda is John Ramsey's older daughter by his first marriage. At the time of the murder, she was engaged to Stewart Long (now a physician) and did not live with the Ramsey family in Boulder, but she did visit there at times.

You ought to get yourself Perfect Murder Perfect Town by Lawrence Schiller. It is every Ramsey sleuth's "Bible". You can usually get the paperback really cheap off Ebay or Amazon.

IMO

Nehemiah said:
Arianna Pugh is the Ramsey's housekeeper's daughter. Linda Hoffman Pugh is her mom and at the time of the murder, she was the housekeeper. Her husband is Merv Pugh.

Melinda is John Ramsey's older daughter by his first marriage. At the time of the murder, she was engaged to Stewart Long (now a physician) and did not live with the Ramsey family in Boulder, but she did visit there at times.

You ought to get yourself Perfect Murder Perfect Town by Lawrence Schiller. It is every Ramsey sleuth's "Bible". You can usually get the paperback really cheap off Ebay or Amazon.

IMO
I have the DVD it has Linda in it but not the daughter or anything about Melinda I think. R they big suspects in the case...or at least were they big suspects?

ManInTheBox said:
I have the DVD it has Linda in it but not the daughter or anything about Melinda I think. R they big suspects in the case...or at least were they big suspects?

Yo Man, get out of the box and get the book...;)

Shows can only present a small amount of info. Linda is Linda Hoffman-Pugh (part time house keeper), Melinda is from John's first marriage.

She was cleared because she was in another state as was her brother, John Andrew (also from John's first marriage).

ManInTheBox said:

Linda HP--yes, she was a "suspect" but cleared.

Melinda--no, she was cleared very early on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back