2011.07.21 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will HLN keep the feeding frenzy going? Attempting to keep the interest in Casey Anthony alive? Giving precious prime time coverage to freelance producers willing to pay Casey Anthony a million dollars for an interview?

Nancy Grace tells Baez the last laugh is on him? No Ms. Grace, the last laugh is on you. You're still talking about it!

HLN just reported that as soon as Casey met AT, she asked, "where's my million dollars" ? AT said that, if the interview was done soon, she would receive a small portion of that amount, with the rest being saved, until the interview was over. He also stated that the same offer would not apply, if she waited too long to talk.

Not HLN news, but Jeff Ruby is to run three more ads after first one on Casey Anthony draws support. Love to see money being spent that doesn't make into KC's pocket.

snipped

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Support is pouring in from across the country for Cincinnati restaurateur Jeff Ruby.

Ruby said he's received hundreds of phone calls, emails, and even been the subject of numerous blogs after placing a newspaper advertisement in the Orlando Sentinel on the Casey Anthony verdict.

The half page ad ran in the newspaper on Saturday. It compared the Anthony trial to the O.J. Simpson trial, and only contains a few words, including: "Orlando Justice and "Unreasonable Doubt." The first letters "O" and "J" in the words Orlando Justice were capitalized and in bold print. Back in 2007, Ruby refused to serve Simpson, and asked him to leave his steakhouse in Louisville. Simpson was acquitted of double murder in 1995

http://www.fox19.com/story/15119140/jeff-ruby-to-run-three-more-ads

Supposedly, Geraldo is about to come on Fox and Friends in a minute to disclose "what the State knew all along..."

ETA: Still not on but I'd be totally okay with them running out of time when it comes to GR...

Supposedly, Geraldo is about to come on Fox and Friends in a minute to disclose "what the State knew all along..."

ETA: Still not on but I'd be totally okay with them running out of time when it comes to GR...

The computer expert is now backtracking his story and claiming he never said what the media is claiming.

saw him earlier! claimed he had no idea where FCA is. Then started with wrong details on the chloroform issue. First that it was TL that posted the win her over with chloroform (it was ricardo). then the fact that is was only searched once and how this could have overturned the case, blah, blah, blah.
So, GR just sensationalizing like he always does.

All I will continue to do is email him everyday to tell him to move on please and listen to his wife who apparently can't stand FCA! lol!

saw him earlier! claimed he had no idea where FCA is. Then started with wrong details on the chloroform issue. First that it was TL that posted the win her over with chloroform (it was ricardo). then the fact that is was only searched once and how this could have overturned the case, blah, blah, blah.
So, GR just sensationalizing like he always does.

All I will continue to do is email him everyday to tell him to move on please and listen to his wife who apparently can't stand FCA! lol!
:great:

I figured he would be talking about the 1 vs 84 searches on chloroform.

Breaking news: Train derailment and space shuttle landing are more important than Casey Anthony.

:great:

I figured he would be talking about the 1 vs 84 searches on chloroform.

Breaking news: Train derailment and space shuttle landing are more important than Casey Anthony.

Yes! and of course the horrific killing by the 17 yr old boy in Port St. Lucie! This is making my skin crawl! and EVEN BIGGER news JLO and Marc Anthony breaking up! say it is not so. then also the woman that sliced her husbands genitals off, Murdoch scandal, etc...etc...

Will HLN keep the feeding frenzy going? Attempting to keep the interest in Casey Anthony alive? Giving precious prime time coverage to freelance producers willing to pay Casey Anthony a million dollars for an interview?

Nancy Grace tells Baez the last laugh is on him? No Ms. Grace, the last laugh is on you. You're still talking about it!

I'm still watching.
The story about Caylee didn't die just because her murderer got out of jail IMO.
I liked the fact that NG had someone down at the 'dump site' to show how vile it was there, while at the same time showing JB's comments about Macaluso having 'fun' with the press.

The computer expert is now backtracking his story and claiming he never said what the media is claiming.

Yesterday morning I heard an exchange between Ryan Smith and Robyn Meade that was full of info we already know is incorrect.I couldn't hit the power button fast enough. The true info is out there,so I have to believe it was deliberate.I don't blame the guy for trying to get the truth out.

Geraldo on Fox News minutes ago...

Apparently he was discussing the CacheBack/Chloroform search issue. (Gee, Fox is late on that on. Guess 'ol Rupert took up much of their time in the previous days.)

Geraldo:Extremely weak. Flawed. This jury recognized that. Let the Constitution apply. I have never spoken to CFCA. I don't know where she is. She's not on my boat.

GR spinning tales again about the chloroform issue. He is trying to rehabilitate FCA. GEE I wonder He says that LDB used the chloroform in her closing argument. Of course! there main argument was that chloroform was found in the TRUNK! This was testified to. LDB discussed the mistake from the computer searches DURING the trial. That's where I heard it first. The fact also remains, which no one is discussing, the chloroform search was found on the DELETED files and IT WAS INCOMPLETE!. NO one is talking about the more significant search HOW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM. Apparently this was typed in to the search bar. also neck breaking and household waepons. Hello???? GR is hoping we will start to think FCA may be innocent.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have no transcriptionist skills but the gist was

a) Casey Anthony is more reviled than OJ simpson or Micheal Jackson. It's not fair! Waaaaah!

b)He implies the public hates her so because of the supposed 84 searches. (I guess he forgot about the 31 days. But anyway....)

c) GR played fast and loose with the facts surrounding the 1 vs 84 searches. While he delicately danced around the correct timeline, he still managed to imply that LDB withheld exculpatory (sp) material and was somehow obligated to bring it up during her closing arguement. Then he went on to say had Casey been found guilty, there would have been a reversal and in the new trial, state wouldn't have been able to mention chloroform at all. :waitasec:

I have no transcriptionist skills but the gist was

a) Casey Anthony is more reviled than OJ simpson or Micheal Jackson. It's not fair! Waaaaah!

b)He implies the public hates her so because of the supposed 84 searches. (I guess he forgot about the 31 days. But anyway....)

c) GR played fast and loose with the facts surrounding the 1 vs 84 searches. While he delicately danced around the correct timeline, he still managed to imply that LDB withheld exculpatory (sp) material and was somehow obligated to bring it up during her closing arguement. Then he went on to say had Casey been found guilty, there would have been a reversal and in the new trial, state wouldn't have been able to mention chloroform at all. :waitasec:

GR needs to retire already! He IS the biggest spin doctor there is. Oh that's right HE IS ON FOX NEWS! :banghead:

HLN just reported that as soon as Casey met AT, she asked, "where's my million dollars" ? AT said that, if the interview was done soon, she would receive a small portion of that amount, with the rest being saved, until the interview was over. He also stated that the same offer would not apply, if she waited too long to talk.

He also said that her demeanor was completely normal, despite all that SHE has been through. She was spunky, likable and had a great personality.. Um, excuse me....:sick:

where did you hear this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/20/anthony-trial-witness-john-bradley-backtracks_n_905119.html

An expert witness in the Casey Anthony trial is now in a war of words with Florida police and prosecutors, after a New York Times report in which he allegedly accuses prosecutors of ignoring key evidence.

Canadian software engineer John Bradley, who developed a program police used to check Anthony's computer, released a statement via his Michigan attorney, Gregory Mair, on Wednesday.

"Mr. Bradley denies making any comments that either determined and/or implied any wrongdoing on behalf of the prosecutor’s office," the statement reads.

Yesterday morning I heard an exchange between Ryan Smith and Robyn Meade that was full of info we already know is incorrect.I couldn't hit the power button fast enough. The true info is out there,so I have to believe it was deliberate.I don't blame the guy for trying to get the truth out.

So true. I watched that myself and wrote an email to Robin with the links to the Sentinel to clarify how the PT handled it and why. Obvious they don't have any media consultants lurking around here or they would have already known better. Well, obviously they don't read the Orlando news either...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie