1179 users online (229 members and 950 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NY - Lauren Belius, 6, stabbed to death, 19 July 2011 *Insanity*

This is horrible! I can't even imagine!

----------------------------------------------------

"Lauren Belius, 6 years old, was stabbed to death by her mom's boyfriend."

Allison Belius, 36, woke Tuesday morning to screams from the children’s bedroom. She found the door barricaded with a dresser. As she forced her way inside about 8:30 a.m., police said, Belius saw Trebilcock (the boyfriend) stabbing Lauren.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...ateful_to.html

----------------------------------------------------

This is a little over an hour from me, and I searched, but found nothing on it here. I hope it's ok to post, this is my first time starting a new thread here.

I can't even imagine, walking in on your boyfriend stabbing your daughter!
    Lauren was a twin also, I can imagine what her sister is going through.

There's no information on the relationship of Allison and her boyfriend, or if there were any problems before this happened. Maybe more will come out later.
    Last edited by DianaElaine; 07-21-2011 at 10:53 AM.

“this morning my daughter and i saw a murderer kill my daughter, a twin, a sister,” she wrote. “she was the kindest most amazing child ever.”

Rest in peace, Lauren Belius

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    What?? Why does this happen

This heartbreaking

The evil in this world takes my breath away. Prayers for that innocent little girl and her loved ones
    England's dancing days are done...

I know those involved. Horrifying. They really are a nice family. This world has so much evil
    And I would add that the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers

Father of 6-year-old stabbing victim recalls his final day with his daughter

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...d_stabbin.html

Six-year-old Lauren Belius told her father on Sunday that she had the best day ever at Enchanted Forest Water Safari.

“My only comfort is to know that the last thing I did with my daughter was spend a great day with her,” John Belius Jr. said. “She had a great time, all the kids did. It was very memorable.”
    I was able to take my daughters on the balloon ride that goes over the park.

Belius is currently with his children, estranged wife and her family in Camden to make funeral arrangements and comfort one another.
    "The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them."
    ★★★★★ ღ♥Lois McMaster Bujold♥ღ ★★★★★

I love this site, I really do but i'm wondering if it is affecting me negatively? Instead of feeling empowered, i feel so helpless at nearly every story!
    Look at this beautiful little girl! Why does God let these things happen?
    I'm close to tears right now.
    RIP precious Lauren...
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Very sad. I wonder how long she knew this guy and how long he had lived in the house. Could he have barricaded the door and used the knife to scare the girl while he molested her? She screamed..........???? There are men that look for women with kids solely to gain access to the kids.

How awful for the sister to see her twin stabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by pjsmommy View Post
    I know those involved. Horrifying. They really are a nice family. This world has so much evil
    Can you give us any insight into the boyfriend? Were there any problems? Was there any indication of this happening? Anything you're able to share?

TIA

DA: Sherrill suspect stabbed himself after deadly attack on girl

http://www.uticaod.com/features/x125...attack-on-girl

The man accused of fatally stabbing his girlfriend’s 6-year-old daughter in Sherrill Tuesday appeared to have been trying to kill himself after the early morning attack, prosecutors said Wednesday.

David Trebilcock, 30, still was recovering Wednesday at St. Elizabeth Medical Center from injuries that investigators now believe he caused to himself after the mother of Lauren Belius allegedly found him stabbing the young girl inside their Primo Avenue home, Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara said.

“The vast majority of his injuries appear to be self-inflicted and would be consistent with somebody trying to potentially take their own life,” McNamara said.

Quote Originally Posted by miimaa View Post
    Very sad. I wonder how long she knew this guy and how long he had lived in the house. Could he have barricaded the door and used the knife to scare the girl while he molested her? She screamed..........???? There are men that look for women with kids solely to gain access to the kids.

How awful for the sister to see her twin stabbed.
    Belius said he married his wife, Allison Belius, in August 2001. The couple is separated, but not divorced, and they share custody of their children, he said. “I moved out of roughly a year and a half ago,” Belius said. “And David moved in about two weeks later.”

bbm

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...d_stabbin.html

according to the father he has lived there almost a year and haf

What a beautiful baby. RIP precious. Her sister is going to feel like something is missing all her life.

RIP dear girl. the one positive thing i can say about this is that the mom didn't put the bf first and try to cover for him. she put her daughter first and is making sure this guy will be held responsible for what he did. it has to be hard but i give her credit and pray she and her family to have the strength to deal with this and also to find peace.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Any news on why he did this? Sounds like he wasnt a new boyfriend and had been in the home for a long time, and the kids seemed to like him.
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast