The ‘Belle 8-3-11’ mystery grows

leophoenix

Xineohpoel Leophoenix
Reaction score
MYSTERIOUS posters with the picture of a girl and a date have been spotted in Spain and around the world.

Internet users have been left wondering about a website which shows a black and white photo of a small girl identified as Belle and the date 8-3-11. The only thing the website asks is for people to print posters with the image and put them up in their area to “spread the word”.
http://www.euroweeklynews.com/2011072088184/news/costa-del-sol/the-belle-8-3-11-mystery-grows.html
SAM_1226_web.jpg

The mysterious Belle site is here.
http://8-3-11.info/

It is known Belle's photo is a split photo of two different girls.
There is also a boy's head photo split in the same fashion with Belle's features.
images

Rumors:
Viral Marketing
Child Trafficking ring.
Something to do with a holocaust survivor
Something to do with the first woman lawyer.
Extinction event
among many more.

See what you can find.

Very Blair Witch Project in terms of a pre-film promo effort.

Maybe 8-3-11 is a date, but in Europe, they would read that as "March 8, 2011" and that date has passed...

They ( 8-3-11 people) answer questions here but, say one must be careful because they will not repeat answers to new people.

http://www.formspring.me/8X3X11

They claim this is not related to money in any way - they exactly say "We are not marketing a movie, book, game, magazine, multimedia experience, roller coaster, grocery store, or anything else you could possibly spend your money on. We are not in this for profit of any kind."

They say the date Aug. 3, 2011 is important
"Only those who are involved will know details before August the 3rd."

They say Belle is not dead, Is a symbol for the cause, isn't in danger, is American, She is ill/sick but, her illness is not their fault, Was never tortured or physically damaged, Isn't in the hospital, Had a skin disease, Is 6 years old in the photo, is 83 today.

Seems interested in "The Numbers Stations" Old shortwave radio where spies and what not used to repeat numbers. Rumored to be part of the Cornet project since they used some of their recordings but, says no.

The numbers on their website is related to the people involved with the site.

Someone on abovetopsecret.com (conspiracy site) cracked the code on this image that used to be on their site.

56fe7b2a3644.png

Don't Throw Stone has many wondering if it has anything to do with
John 8:3-11 (bible)

O.K., this is sort of creepy.

Fine. It's really creepy.

That said, I noticed when I was poking about on that site several things:

1. Ice cream truck music, or jewelry box music.
2. Counting in several languages, including english and german (I think)
3. A lot of the 'sightings' of the posters are in spanish speaking countries, or at least spanish speaking areas.

I also noticed when scrolling through the photo, that her eyes appear old...like a movie star's from the 40-50s, and not belonging to a child. However, if the photo was taken when she was six, and she is now 83, that photo was taken in 1938 (ish)(I think).

The age of it, combined with the spanish, leads me to think about Argentina, where a lot of Germans went after WW2. However, I don't necessarily believe things being said; and I don't know what to make of all this.

The only other obvious connection to the US is that our "drop dead" deadline for the budget is 08/02/11. The "day after", perhaps? Meh. Dunno.

Like I said, it's sort of creepy...and not much creeps me out (I laughed through the whole Blair Witch thing, for example). I suppose we will see.

Best-
Herding Cats

It IS creepy. I've always disliked masks/dolls/paintings where the eyes follow you. It really is the eyes that push it into creepy territory for me. I'm intrigued, so I keep looking at it, and I really wish I didn't.

where does it say that the photos are split photos are two different girls/boys?

the eyebrows, eyes etc. look the same to me on each side

anyway ... it's weird & creepy for sure, esp. since I saw an answer on that formspring site that said "Belle" isn't part of their group & doesn't even know about this ... so, um, they're using her photo and personal information without her knowledge???

where does it say that the photos are split photos are two different girls/boys?

the eyebrows, eyes etc. look the same to me on each side

anyway ... it's weird & creepy for sure, esp. since I saw an answer on that formspring site that said "Belle" isn't part of their group & doesn't even know about this ... so, um, they're using her photo and personal information without her knowledge???

Bring up the photo in an image editor and play with the contrast you can see remnants of where they fused two photos together (look at the line down the middle of her forehead). The hair has an editing mark in the direction it was facing since it isn't parted. The hair cuts off in the direction and resumes. Some speculate that one half of the photo is Belle at 6 and older on one side 20's or so.

Q: Is she really two halves of a person?
A. Everybody is two halves of a person

Q. Would Belle be mad if she knew what you were doing?
A. Not for long.

Q. Is the picture of the girl edited in some way? What software did you use?
A. Of course it's edited. Abobe Photoshop.

Q. Is her name Belle
A. She went by that name when she was young .

Q.Was Belle upset when you told her about this?
A. No.

Q.why the photo of belle is in black and white?
A. It's old...
29mpt3o.jpg
auvbf9.jpg
379s7.jpg
images

I don't know if I can sleep now. :eek:

The picture on the right is a younger picture of the same girl. The left eye is longer, nostril is more mature, eye brow filled out and longer. Hair is longer and thicker.

I just wanna know this isn't some sicko thats trying to put out pictures of a little girl that he plans on hurting in some way on 8/3/11 august 3rd 2011......

Seems to be a lot of info at this site:

"Aside from the realtor and the location of the website creator, we've been able to dig up a phone number linked to several different people, which has been spammed on Youtube and Yahoo! Answers alike, both linked to different names. We've also discovered the Bible Verse John 8: 3-11, in which the Pharisees attempt to trick Jesus by condemning an adulteress. This is where the famous "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" line comes from, and it's clearly of significance to 8/3/11, because he mentioned on his formspring that "stones would be cast" and the first one would be "a liar." I'm not so sure about 8/3/11 being a religious fanatic, as it doesn't seem to fit with any other details for me, but clearly the verse is of some importance.

Meanwhile, I've yet to get a personal response from 8/3/11, but because I mentioned 4chan in my email, it's doubtful that they'll accept me, though who knows? I sounded pretty earnest. We'll have to see. Anyway, just in case the thread 404s, here's screenshots of everything we came up with on /x/ yesterday. Sorry if it's out of place or disjointed, but if you're on the up and up with the mystery, it should make sense to you, either way."

http://terriblygoodstuff.blogspot.com/2011/06/8311-blog-2.html

I think the Bible verse makes a lot of sense. When I Googled just the numbers (8 3 11) that was one of the first 3 or so results. Since they alluded to the verse, makes sense to me.
Now MY question is, what exactly is gonna come of all this? Will be interesting to see. I hope nobody ends up hurt. :/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back