Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Thread 1

ALSO - please remember, we do NOT sleuth minors, we do NOT post identifying information about minors, we do NOT name minors.

If a minor is a victim or has been publically named by LE as a perp, then their name may be used. In this particular case, the ONLY minor that may be identified by name is Max, because he was a victim. ALL other minors are OFF THE TABLE.

This is a strict rule and your cooperation is appreciated.

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: Further explanation on minor names. Even when quoting from MSM or other sources, if the minor is not the victim or the perp, we change the name to initials. We do NOT quote the name of the minor. This is to protect the minor. Please keep that in mind. Try to put yourself in the shoes of the parent of that minor. What would you think if your child's name was splattered all over the web.

Thanks Guys!

It's unfair to say that since they have money, LE will call a murder a suicide.

Remember RN also had that blue scarf around her neck

If this is a suicide or a homicide, no matter what kind of knot was used, it served its purpose; she is deceased

If the knot is not correct for a hanging, does that tell us that perhaps she was never really "hanging"; the scene was staged?

Someone had to "rush" the child out of the home; get her to the airport and on her way to SC..so who else was in the home...remember one of the initial stories said that Dina was there...how far is the airport? Did the police even get to question her?

Why such a big secret as to if another child was there unless that child had something to do with the "accident"

Or was the disturbance at Dina's house due to her finding out about Maxie's accident.....

This is definitely a "made for TV movie" :banghead::waitasec::banghead:

They don't cover the body now like they once learned not to move the body. Unless they know the cause of death, body stays uncovered until forensics are complete. - previously posted......

couldn't they have put up a make-shift tent over her without jepardizing the scene?

Bringing this post over to reply to it.

cluciano63
poster Join Date: Feb 2010

Good Lord, her body was left there for most of the day, for media to photograph...? What the heck? No one even covered her?

I can't get over the naked part...I don't even like to get naked for my shower when I am home alone, fearing a burglar might see me

While it seems insensitive I know but it is really customary for the body to lay there for hours uncovered while the police are investigating the scene. To cover her body at first before all the evidence is examined could mean they have destroyed or contaminated evidence they may need.

I am sure LE had no clue the helicopter media photographer would be so rude and crude as to show Rebecca's body even if they blurred it.

IMO

The only thing I am saying about the knot is I don't think Adam is the murderer or that he staged the scene, due to his job as tugboat employee.
Real knot vs makeshift. Of course I could be wrong.
IMO

It's unfair to say that since they have money, LE will call a murder a suicide.

I have to agree with that. That is saying LE would let someone go that they knew committed homicide based solely on the owner of the home having money.

There is just no evidence of that. None.

I do think LE will thoroughly investigate both deaths so they can be certain they have come to the right determination.

IMO

Remember RN also had that blue scarf around her neck

If this is a suicide or a homicide, no matter what kind of knot was used, it served its purpose; she is deceased

If the knot is not correct for a hanging, does that tell us that perhaps she was never really "hanging"; the scene was staged?

Someone had to "rush" the child out of the home; get her to the airport and on her way to SC..so who else was in the home...remember one of the initial stories said that Dina was there...how far is the airport? Did the police even get to question her?

Why such a big secret as to if another child was there unless that child had something to do with the "accident"

Or was the disturbance at Dina's house due to her finding out about Maxie's accident.....

This is definitely a "made for TV movie" :banghead::waitasec::banghead:

BBM

eh????? what disturbance at Dina's house? Missed that.

The only thing I am saying about the knot is I don't think Adam is the murderer or that he staged the scene, due to his job as tugboat employee.
Real knot vs makeshift. Of course I could be wrong.
IMO

I dont think there is one thing pointing to Adam as having anything to do with any of this. He is just the unfortunate soul who had to see this and I am sure he will never forget it as long as he lives.

IMO

... snipped ...

The type of knot it was not was new information. It was not a "noose" knot. It could have been any knot. And yes, it was an effective knot whatever it was.

I don't think the type of knot can tell us anything about scene staging or not.

That's alot of nots/knots!

From the other thread:

OK now some guy is calling into HLN and says he is a friend of Rebecca's and has info etc...and then tells Vinnie P. that he has not yet talked to detectives but has an appointment to do so next Tuesday...meanwhile he tells HLN all about his last visit with Rebecca...WTF is wrong with people...

The guy that Vinnie talked to was the DOG GUY. Vinnie said he was a friend, and he actually corrected Vinnie and said he wasn't her friend, but the person who picked up the dog on Tuesday morning. The only *new* thing he really said was that as he was leaving a woman was getting out of the car...looked like she was visiting the house. He didn't say what she looked like or if she indeed did go inside. He said he has spoken to the police twice and has another appt. to speak to them on Tuesday.

I don't get this picture - so I'd appreciate any comments. How did she hang herself? Where did she hang herself from? The balcony you see above appears to be a faux balcony. So did Rebecca open the window, lower the rope down? Then she went downstairs, stood on the table, then jumped off the table?

Someone help me out what I'm seeing here. It makes no sense to me.

MOO

Mel

Rebecca-Zahau-Crime-Scene.png

I don't get this picture - so I'd appreciate any comments. How did she hang herself? Where did she hang herself from? The balcony you see above appears to be a faux balcony. So did Rebecca open the window, lower the rope down? Then she went downstairs, stood on the table, then jumped off the table?

Someone help me out what I'm seeing here. It makes no sense to me.

MOO

Mel

View attachment 17876

Good catch! I didn't notice that!! I think it happened the way you describe if she did hang herself. I guess they could still be doors that open? Either way, I do not thing she jumped either way.

I didn't notice that either.
I don't see any doors, surely she didn't jump out a window!
IMO

Good catch! I didn't notice that!! I think it happened the way you describe if she did hang herself. I guess they could still be doors that open? Either way, I do not thing she jumped either way.

Another thought here -- if she jumped off the table, chances are she would kick the table hysterically in instinct. Why is the table directly under the faux balcony? I would expect the table to be tipped over. Just my opinion - I'm no expert on these types of things.

MOO

Mel

In other pictures, i think there are french door leading to the balcony. The balcony top looks to be about 15 feet from ground. the arrow is pointing to the table (i think the one with 3 legs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane