Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
    I'm trying to imagine this....so you are assuming he laid her face down? How do the legs then stay up and not fall down straight, assuming there is no rigor? IMO if a body is lifeless limps will fall into the most natural position, which would be extended. I can't picture how if he laid her face down, her legs would be bent?

Another thing I don't understand...why would he lay her facedown?? You would think if he was concerned/sympathetic he would not lay her flat on her face. I think he didn't lay her on her back because he legs were awkward (already bent) and she wouldn't lay nicely.
    On the photos she is not face down. If I were trying to save someone from suffocation, I certainly wouldn't lay them face down.
    Just my opinion

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pferrin View Post
    After 12 hours full rigor. Rigor starts after 30 mins but takes a little while for body to completely stiffen. This all depends on temp..numbers I listed were for 70 degrees. Also Capt Curran said that police arrived first and thought she was deceased but attempted life saving measures..Fire arrived and pronounced her dead
    So if loud music was heard around 1am that would be but about 5 3/4 hours until the time she was found so she would not be in full rigor even if she died at 1:00 am...which we don't have any idea when she died. I am sure the ME does though. Hopefully they found some stomach contents........that is the best way to judge TOD.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

The other thing to consider regarding what the sister says...she says she talked to her at "midnight". I assume that would be midnight central time which would be 10pm Rebecca's time. (Seems unlikely it would be 2am sister's time and midnight R's time). So that gives almost 9 hours until she was found.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by angelwngs View Post
    ...And there has been NO statement what-so-ever by JS or from his PR people expressing sadness or condolences over the death of RN, has there??? If not, that sorta spells out that he nor his team want to 'touch this'... She probably got the same message or worse, possibly that she WAS INDEED considered to 'blame' for negligence in the death of MS.
    Yes, I did hear that but I cant remember where I read it now. They said Jonah is devastated over the loss of his son and his girlfriend. I know I have heard it said on HLN but have forgotten who said it now.

I dont think Jonah had anything to do with this. I am not sure about Dina though.

imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post

ice cream please!
    I'm still battling between the fresh Washington cherries or the Mint Chocolate Chip, but given most of the U.S. is suffering under a massive heat wave , even though oddly not here today, I may cave on their behalf and unselfishly head for the ice cream scoop.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:

I'm trying to imagine this....so you are assuming he laid her face down? How do the legs then stay up and not fall down straight, assuming there is no rigor? IMO if a body is lifeless limbs will fall into the most natural position, which would be extended. I can't picture how if he laid her face down, her legs would be bent?

Another thing I don't understand...why would he lay her facedown?? You would think if he was concerned/sympathetic he would not lay her flat on her face. I think he didn't lay her on her back because her legs were awkward (already bent) and she wouldn't lay nicely.
    I think that is misinformation. I dont think she was placed face down. The photos show her face is up.

IMO

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    On the photos she is not face down. If I were trying to save someone from suffocation, I certainly wouldn't lay them face down.
    But there were a few reports that stated when police arrived, she was face down and they turned her over. Not sure if this is true or bad reporting, but I agree with you, that's not what I would do either.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by anyoldtime48 View Post
    I'm still battling between the fresh Washington cherries or the Mint Chocolate Chip, but given most of the U.S. is suffering under a massive heat wave , even though oddly not here today, I may cave on their behalf and unselfishly head for the ice cream scoop.
    We are in the middle of the eastern heat wave with no end in sight.

IMO

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

If she had been dead for 5 hours..her body would have been fairly stiff..still a little bend to it..at least in some cases. ..I didnt think about time change..good thought mr.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pferrin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    bbm

CPR would not be performed on any patient in this position (hands tied behind back).

ETA: I'm required to be (and am) certified in first aid/CPR.
    I dont think they did try CPR due to her position but I am sure they checked for vitals.

IMO

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

I'm trying to imagine this....so you are assuming he laid her face down? How do the legs then stay up and not fall down straight, assuming there is no rigor? IMO if a body is lifeless limbs will fall into the most natural position, which would be extended. I can't picture how if he laid her face down, her legs would be bent?

Another thing I don't understand...why would he lay her facedown?? You would think if he was concerned/sympathetic he would not lay her flat on her face. I think he didn't lay her on her back because her legs were awkward (already bent) and she wouldn't lay nicely.
    No, I'm assuming he laid her on the grass more or less on her side. No rigor yet, at least nowhere near fully, so her legs bent into that position when he picked her up. And they would help support her to keep her from falling forward onto her face.

I can't see him bothering to cut her down in hopes she might still be alive, then laying her face down to smother in the grass. Much more on her side.

Then either he or LE rolled her upper body upright to check for signs of life and potentially administer "aid" until EMT arrived and make it official. But I honestly don't think that there were the remotest signs of anything but death after she was cut down. Unfortunately, nobody left to save.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Binding on the feet looks to be the same orange color as the one on her neck.
    It looked thicker (wider) and darker to me. Not an orange color.

IMO

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I think that is misinformation. I dont think she was placed face down. The photos show her face is up.

IMO
    I agree, I'm not sure the reports are true. Nonetheless...if he did lay her face up, why would her legs be bent?

In my mind, from the images, it makes more sense that he did lay her face down and they tried to roll her over, otherwise, I just don't see her legs being bent at all, unless rigor had set in. If she wasn't in rigor, I believe they would have laid her on her back, legs straight out, etc. like you are supposed to do to render CPR.

Don't mean to keep going round and round about it, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    I assume the police officer was referring to how the deceased was found. Obviously, he/she doesn't know everything because we now have 15 officers on the case. We do not know what they've found. I'd say she was not FOUND hogtied, I'd feel secure in the accuracy of that statement....but until the autopsy, who can really say with certainty if she ever was that night?
    Well he knows a heck of a lot more than we do though Paladine. lol

Adam would have told them if she had been hogtied. She was still bound on the wrists and feet individually.

IMO

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by anyoldtime48 View Post
    that is what I call Team Spirit..

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pferrin For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast