Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334

Thread: Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    BBM

So sorry for your family's loss. Appreciate all you insight. (((OBE)))

The sentence I highlighted, doesn't that lead to the belief that he wanted to say goodbye to one of the most important people in his life....had he called and acted like this before?

I am not trying to be augmentative or insensitive...but is it not true that some individuals do not leave notes, but calls and in a roundabout way says "goodbye".

From what RN's sister has said about her phone call with RN, she saw no unusual changes in RN. She seemed fine. Did she get a call from JS telling her about a "change" in Maxie's condition? Was she distraught or threatened?

It would be so helpful if we had RN's cell phone records to see whom she spoke with after her sister......
    No he had not called that late at night before and he never called crying or upset either before then. He never told them good bye. He loved his grandfather as much as he did his grandmother. I just think he wanted her to be aware he was coming. 30 minutes after that call he was dead. Before that he had gone to a movie and out to eat with his fiancée.

I really think it had more to do with going to a place he had such fond memories of to end his life. He imo did not want to be alone and wanted them to find him.

But in all truthfulness to this day we don't understand why he did what he did or how he could do it knowing his own loving grandparents would see him in that shape to remember forever. He was having no problems at work or with his fiancée. He had not suffered any crisis in his life that would make him spiral down......like a loss of a loved one. etc. But those who commit suicide often do not think of others.........not even their loved ones they will leave behind.

In the end he chose their place to do it but what he did do unintentionally imo is leave an huge scar on both of their hearts and changed their lives forever. Neither one ever got over it. It made them start worrying needlessly about everyone and everything. It left them broken people.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

God bless you OceanBlue. I stopped by to see if any new news and see there isn't. I read your post.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kljohnson0458 For This Useful Post:

Do we have any confirmation as to whether it was a "painting" or a "mirror" that was taken by LE? I've seen the pic of them carrying out what looks to me as a door - but I do think that is what is being referenced.

Either way - that piece is covered with a white sheet. So, I'm wondering if something was scribbled on either the mirror or painting. Was it a painting of RN or JS and family and someone "X'd" somebody out? Lots of crime have writing left on mirrors - which was my first thought - lipstick on the mirror thing ya know? And whatever it was - LE had it covered for a reason.

Has me going hhhmmmm........................

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145534"]Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334