Lippman says Cindy & George may sue John Bradley re 84 searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief!! GMAB!

These people are unbelievable.

Cindy should be thankful that she wasn't charged with perjury. Does she honestly think that John Bradley lied about how many searches on purpose?!

You know, I don't know why anything they do or say surprises me, but it does. Every darn time.

Seriously?

THIS is what they are worried about? Computer searches?

Rape

Incest

Molestation

Verbal abuse

Leaving the pool ladder up which killed her beloved granddaughter

Covering up an accidental death

Disposing of the beloved granddaughter in a swamp

And they are suing over someone who said something was searched too many times on a computer?

I do not understand. I got nothin'.

The things they do no longer surprise me, IMO they are <modsnip> and should be Thanking God their daughter got lucky and walked. Cindy wasn't charged with perjury, but I really wish the SA would rethink that.
If the shoe were on the other foot, it would be a whole other ball game. :maddening:

:sick:

It is "appalling" to continue to watch Cindy and George portray themselves as "VICTIMS" ... they are NOT victims !

They are really just as "guilty" as their daughter and just as "criminally" RESPONSIBLE ... but they were NEVER "charged" -- like they should have been with obstructing justice, CA "lying" on the witness stand - "perjury", tampering with the car/crime scene, etc.

And it is BECAUSE OF their continuous "I AM A VICTIM" role that they have NOT been charged !

The Anthony's HAD their chance to ensure Justice for Caylee ... they chose NOT to ! They should be "hanging their heads in shame" ... but NO ... they continue to play the "victim role" ...

I will NEVER EVER WILL FORGET that "smirk" on Cindy's face when the NG verdict was read ...

ABSOLUTE SICKENING !

I will NEVER buy or read a "book" by Cindy and George ... I have had it with their "lies" !

MOO MOO MOO ...

:maddening::sick::maddening::sick::maddening:

Seriously?

THIS is what they are worried about? Computer searches?

Rape

Incest

Molestation

Verbal abuse

Leaving the pool ladder up which killed her beloved granddaughter

Covering up an accidental death

Disposing of the beloved granddaughter in a swamp

And they are suing over someone who said something was searched too many times on a computer?

I do not understand. I got nothin'.

I do, they were in on it before trial started. Their own attorney stated that they were called into Baez's office 6 weeks before and were told what was going to be said. If anyone contributes to their sorry a#$ charity, they have to be crazy. It's all a bunch of people chasing money now. Reminds me of a movie, Around the World in 80 days. The A's are really very toxic, thus a daughter who became the same. :banghead:

For what purpose, their daughter was acquitted? Also, the mistake was unintentional, how can anyone sue an unintentional mistake?

They should be suing Casey. And Cindy perjured herself, she lied to keep her daughter off of death row so where is the logic in suing someone else?

They really will remain in denial forever and why they lose support.

One would think they would feel that they have seen enough of the inside of a courtroom to last them a lifetime.

Oh. my. word.
There just are no words. Will this never end?:banghead:

Suing him for what???? I don't even understand what the basis of the suit would be? It didn't have anything to do with them...Especially since CINDY never searched for chloroform. WTH????

I seriously hope that Gentiva or one of their managers sues Cindy. She could have gotten them in ALOT of trouble lying about those time sheets like she did. She is just sickening. Maybe the state will reconsider those perjury charges now. :maddening:

Good grief!! GMAB!

These people are unbelievable.

Cindy should be thankful that she wasn't charged with perjury. Does she honestly think that John Bradley lied about how many searches on purpose?!

Totally Agree!!!! She should be thankful that nobody is suing her. How dare she even think about suing anyone when their family is so corrupt!!!:maddening:

Once the merits of the case are vetted, I don't think it will materialize.
I would be surprised if there is any legal basis for it, unless there is more to it than in the very short little snippet.
ETA: From what we know, was there anything improper done by Bradley?

If there is any name calling on this thread please take a moment to edit.

unfreaking real...i hope her job can nip this in bud...( the lying, the time sheets) sure wish state could do something w/ perjury charges on her...just as i think it cant get worse, or outrages, im yet again proved wrong

Yet another lawsuit looming? Guess the salaries from their new foundation won't be sufficient.

snip

"Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-and-Cindy-Anthony-may-talk-soon,-lawyer-says

If that's the case, shouldn't George be suing Baez for saying in opening statement that he molested his daughter Casey?

And Cindy can sue Jessie for saying she treated Casey badly and sue Casey's former friend Amy for repeating under oath that Casey said Cindy was crazy.

And George can also sue River Cruz for saying they had an affair. And then he can line up a law suit against Toni for helping Casey break into the shed to get the gasoline cans.

And Cindy can sue everyone who stood in front of her house shouting her daughter was a killer.

This could go on forever. and ever.

Did I just read in the news thread that GA and CA may be taking a trip? Good Lord there is no end to this madness.

:sick:

It is "appalling" to continue to watch Cindy and George portray themselves as "VICTIMS" ... they are NOT victims !

They are really just as "guilty" as their daughter and just as "criminally" RESPONSIBLE ... but they were NEVER "charged" -- like they should have been with obstructing justice, CA "lying" on the witness stand - "perjury", tampering with the car/crime scene, etc.

And it is BECAUSE OF their continuous "I AM A VICTIM" role that they have NOT been charged !

The Anthony's HAD their chance to ensure Justice for Caylee ... they chose NOT to ! They should be "hanging their heads in shame" ... but NO ... they continue to play the "victim role" ...

I will NEVER EVER WILL FORGET that "smirk" on Cindy's face when the NG verdict was read ...

ABSOLUTE SICKENING !

I will NEVER buy or read a "book" by Cindy and George ... I have had it with their "lies" !

MOO MOO MOO ...

:maddening::sick::maddening::sick::maddening:

:goodpost:

Guys, the topic in this thread is this potential lawsuit.
CA and GA are not charged with any crimes, especially not the murder of or any criminal responsibility for Caylee's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158