Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #19

Hybrid View

IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #19

*** [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9888728&postcount=1035"]How to Submit an Anonymous Tip in the Lauren Spierer Case[/ame] ***

Welcome and thank you for joining the discussion.

Good Things to Know before you Post

• Websleuths is a victim friendly environment. Discussing a victim's behavior or character is acceptable only when it's relevant to the circumstances of the case and done so in a reasonable manner. This policy extends to family members of the victim, as well.
    • Do not attack or bash other members. Arguments should be aimed at the post, but not at the poster. If you're having a consistent problem with a member who always gets under your skin, go to the User Control Panel and enter a selection to ignore that member. If you need help finding the Ignore feature, a mod will be glad to help you.
    • If you see an offensive post, don't call out the poster. Hit the Alert icon (red triangle) so a mod can handle the problem. If you respond to the post, you risk becoming part of the problem. If you quote an offensive post that is later deleted by a mod, your post is subject to deletion, as well.
    • Rumors circulating on other message boards and websites meant to harm or incriminate individuals not mentioned in MSM reports as parties in a case, must remain where you found them.
    • Do not link to Facebook, Myspace and other social networking sites associated with individuals, such as relatives and friends of victims and suspects. Generally, it is okay to link to a victim's page or a named suspect's page.
    • Do not copy and paste posts or comments from other sites. If you come across a post/comment that is pertinent to the discussion, type a sentence or two describing what it says, and then post a link. Please use common sense when referencing comments from other sites.
    • We can cut and paste from MSM news articles, but no more than 10% of the original article. And always provide a link.
    • Do not ask other members to send you a PM, and do not discuss PM's in the open forum. Remember, the P stands for "Private".
    • Members who wish to post opinions as experts or professionals in a particular field; or, members who wish to post as locals/insiders with specific information about a case, must first be verified. See the link below for more information.
    • If you have any doubts or questions about what is acceptable, please do not hesitate to contact a mod.

These links contain helpful user information. Others are posted in the sticky sections of the forums.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79876"]Terms of Service - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97021"]Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

How to Become a Verified Member

Thank you
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Bloomington Police search for missing 20 year old woman
    Lauren Spierer, age 20.
    She is a white female, 4 feet 11 inches tall, slender build, has blue eyes and long blonde hair. She is listed as a student according to IU Bloomington's website.
    Spierer was last seen walking south on College Avenue from 11th Street on her way back to her apartment in Smallwood Plaza, located on College Avenue.
    She did not arrive to her apartment and video footage does not show her entering the apartment complex.
    Spierer was wearing a white tank top with a loose, light colored button shirt over it and full length black stretch pants. She was not wearing shoes.

Who's Who in the Lauren Spierer Case, Updated 06-30-11 (by the Herald Times Online)

Btown's map

http://www.lohud.com/article/20110615/NEWS02/106150373

Re: the photo released Wednesday, 06-15-2011, of Lauren leaving Smallwood Apartments the evening of June 2, 2011.

http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81929

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-laure...,1261306.story
    __________________________________________________ _________
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138950"]Thread #1[/ame]

Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140633"]Thread #7[/ame]

Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141879"]Thread #12[/ame]

Thread #13
    Thread #14
    Thread #16
    Thread #17
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144766"]Thread #18[/ame]

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139766"]Media Links[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140294"]Photos[/ame]
    Last edited by bessie; 10-09-2013 at 02:54 PM.
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Ive read so much today....my mind is swirling. I can not sleep. I cant imagine that her parents r getting much sleep either. PRAYERS FOR HER PARENTS. I swear Im putting my phone down now-the alarm goes off in a hr n a hf. Ouch

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cspring For This Useful Post:

I really don't think that if they are all into drugs and stuff that they are gonna want the body found because its not like she is your junkie off the street this is a pretty college girl and even if she just OD'd they are gonna run a back check on who she was with and they are gonna /exspecially with this peing so high profile that they are gonna wanna bring in the DEA and thats gonna get alot of or from what i have been reading . Alot of shady people in the mix so i disagree with just dumping the body wanting it found because its an OD. also the 4 P0I's that gave dna I disagree with the thinking that one of them gave dna because he knew no sexuall assault maybe he just assumes because he used a condom that theres none to be found inside her. I think now adays with DNA any sexuall predator with a tv knows he cant or shouldnt leave behind his cemon and thus uses a condom exspecially if he has ever been convicted and his dna is allready in the system.. Last thing and to make clear im just giving out some of my oppinions from the posts i have read. you never or rarly hear the press ask a question so i dont think that friend is hiding anything at all and she did say she didnt just bring that up she did go into that she was with her bf a loving bf of 2 years. most likely you just didnt hear a reporter ask it or u can bet its edited to just the awnsers anyways...
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

Where our Governors actually make our license plates
    Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    I really don't think that if they are all into drugs and stuff that they are gonna want the body found because its not like she is your junkie off the street this is a pretty college girl and even if she just OD'd they are gonna run a back check on who she was with and they are gonna /exspecially with this peing so high profile that they are gonna wanna bring in the DEA and thats gonna get alot of or from what i have been reading . Alot of shady people in the mix so i disagree with just dumping the body wanting it found because its an OD. also the 4 P0I's that gave dna I disagree with the thinking that one of them gave dna because he knew no sexuall assault maybe he just assumes because he used a condom that theres none to be found inside her. I think now adays with DNA any sexuall predator with a tv knows he cant or shouldnt leave behind his cemon and thus uses a condom exspecially if he has ever been convicted and his dna is allready in the system.. Last thing and to make clear im just giving out some of my oppinions from the posts i have read. you never or rarly hear the press ask a question so i dont think that friend is hiding anything at all and she did say she didnt just bring that up she did go into that she was with her bf a loving bf of 2 years. most likely you just didnt hear a reporter ask it or u can bet its edited to just the awnsers anyways...
    I asked and wondered why the DEA wasn't brought in earlier. The FBI as well. There is a high probability she crossed state lines with one of these POI's as well as the fact that BPD doesn't have the resources to fly to these various towns and re-interview these POIs. At what point does a small town police department fess up that they need some national assistance? 2 months have almost past. No offense to BPD but I imagine there are some lay offs after the semester ends and they're working with a skeleton crew. JMO
    "I believe in the sun even when it isn't shining. I believe in love, even when I am alone, I believe in God, even when He is silent.

found an interesting article about post concussive amnesia;

http://www.yourmma.tv/training/detai...sia-in-mma.htm

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liljim For This Useful Post:

Regarding putting an OD'd body out in an alley (or anywhere to be found)......it really doesn't matter what we think might be the most logical. These boys probably had three issues which we (presumably) do not have at the moment: 1. Being under the influence of drugs and alcohol (perhaps a LOT). 2. Extreme fear 3. Maybe some guilt for giving her drugs.

We all should keep in mind, as this is being analyzed, that these boys are simply NOT going to be make logical decisions. The drugs/alcohol would significantly impair any sense of logic. These guys are still young and impulsive and as I've discussed before, have non fully-developed brains. Add in some fear and it's typical for one in this stage to consider "hiding". Any parent knows how kids react to doing something wrong, or even to accidents. It's natural for a kid to throw a ball in the house, break a vase, and hide or try to repair it so Mom won't find out. Of course this isn't a ball, nor little kids, but the outcome may not be all that different with immature thinking. These are much older "kids", but this is also a much more serious issue. The feeling of "Uh Oh - let's hide it" may not be gone, especially when under the influence. Add in the fact that they may have been a contributor to her OD'ing, and they may just have wanted to get rid of the situation all together. Being under the influence and scared, I'm not sure they would have the sound mind to understand HOW to better deal with it.

I think it's very important to try to get into their head as we consider what may have happened. I keep reading so many people saying "this doesn't make sense" but yet when you consider how a drunk/drugged person reacts, maybe it does. This is why I keep going back to LS's condition. While I think ODing is a real possibility, it's now hard to believe she left to go to a DD's house, wanting to buy more coke, in the newly as-described condition. I don't think she'd even be asking. Don't think like a person who WANTS to party, wanting more coke. Think like a person admitting to taking Xanex, who's foaming at the mount, stumbling out of an elevator, falling on you knees, and needing to be scooped up and helped out of a building. Would YOU be walking down the street two hours later, out looking for coke? I don't think so. I do seem to buy the Mystery Man 3:38 thing, and I'm not sure how this fits in, but the witness certainly describes her to be the same as the person described her coming out of the elevator. How would this witness have known to describe her this way, when this report just came out? I think it's true, but I'm not sure how it fits in.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gabby66 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby66 View Post
    Regarding putting an OD'd body out in an alley (or anywhere to be found)......it really doesn't matter what we think might be the most logical. These boys probably had three issues which we (presumably) do not have at the moment: 1. Being under the influence of drugs and alcohol (perhaps a LOT). 2. Extreme fear 3. Maybe some guilt for giving her drugs.

We all should keep in mind, as this is being analyzed, that these boys are simply NOT going to be make logical decisions. The drugs/alcohol would significantly impair any sense of logic. These guys are still young and impulsive and as I've discussed before, have non fully-developed brains. Add in some fear and it's typical for one in this stage to consider "hiding". Any parent knows how kids react to doing something wrong, or even to accidents. It's natural for a kid to throw a ball in the house, break a vase, and hide or try to repair it so Mom won't find out. Of course this isn't a ball, nor little kids, but the outcome may not be all that different with immature thinking. These are much older "kids", but this is also a much more serious issue. The feeling of "Uh Oh - let's hide it" may not be gone, especially when under the influence. Add in the fact that they may have been a contributor to her OD'ing, and they may just have wanted to get rid of the situation all together. Being under the influence and scared, I'm not sure they would have the sound mind to understand HOW to better deal with it.

I think it's very important to try to get into their head as we consider what may have happened. I keep reading so many people saying "this doesn't make sense" but yet when you consider how a drunk/drugged person reacts, maybe it does. This is why I keep going back to LS's condition. While I think ODing is a real possibility, it's now hard to believe she left to go to a DD's house, wanting to buy more coke, in the newly as-described condition. I don't think she'd even be asking. Don't think like a person who WANTS to party, wanting more coke. Think like a person admitting to taking Xanex, who's foaming at the mount, stumbling out of an elevator, falling on you knees, and needing to be scooped up and helped out of a building. Would YOU be walking down the street two hours later, out looking for coke? I don't think so. I do seem to buy the Mystery Man 3:38 thing, and I'm not sure how this fits in, but the witness certainly describes her to be the same as the person described her coming out of the elevator. How would this witness have known to describe her this way, when this report just came out? I think it's true, but I'm not sure how it fits in.
    Well laid out post. I totally agree with you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bluebirdii For This Useful Post:

I agree with the majority of this, especially the boys' motivation to hide an OD. In terms of LS possibly wanting to buy more coke, etc., I think it depends on the personality. There are users who can't stop ... take John Belushi. He went back to his room drunk, vomited, and went back to partying. The woman who gave him the fatal speedball was charged and convicted. But he wanted to keep on partying. I'm not sure LS COULD have been out looking for more, but she might have TAKEN what was offered.

And the boys might have freaked if that happened (perhaps justifiably so). Similar to Belushi's death was musician Tim Buckley's: a friend, ticked because an intoxicated Buckley interrupted him having sex, put some heroin on a mirror and told him to take it all. Buckley, described as "rebellious," did just that ... and died from a heroin/alcohol overdose. That friend was also tried and convicted. I agree we need to try and get into their heads, but w/o knowing the personalities, it's hard, IMO.

I'd like to think that LS wasn't looking for more and that the boys wouldn't hide an OD. But as you note, none of them may have been thinking rationally. The bigger issue I have, actually, is how they could have hidden her body so well if that's what happened. Unless they just got lucky. But as well all know, luck usually runs out.

PS: Charlene's letter is haunting and heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by imkeylime View Post
    I agree with the majority of this, especially the boys' motivation to hide an OD. In terms of LS possibly wanting to buy more coke, etc., I think it depends on the personality. There are users who can't stop ... take John Belushi. He went back to his room drunk, vomited, and went back to partying. The woman who gave him the fatal speedball was charged and convicted. But he wanted to keep on partying. I'm not sure LS COULD have been out looking for more, but she might have TAKEN what was offered.

And the boys might have freaked if that happened (perhaps justifiably so). Similar to Belushi's death was musician Tim Buckley's: a friend, ticked because an intoxicated Buckley interrupted him having sex, put some heroin on a mirror and told him to take it all. Buckley, described as "rebellious," did just that ... and died from a heroin/alcohol overdose. That friend was also tried and convicted. I agree we need to try and get into their heads, but w/o knowing the personalities, it's hard, IMO.

I'd like to think that LS wasn't looking for more and that the boys wouldn't hide an OD. But as you note, none of them may have been thinking rationally. The bigger issue I have, actually, is how they could have hidden her body so well if that's what happened. Unless they just got lucky. But as well all know, luck usually runs out.

PS: Charlene's letter is haunting and heartbreaking.
    IMO it has nothing to do with personality, but rather the level of addiction. People of many different types of personality fall to addition. That said, if she was taking Xanex bars and cocaine every night, as often as Jim Bulushi did drugs, I find it hard to believe she could have performed so well in college. There have been comments regarding what a great student she's been. We need to remember how little LS is. I'm not saying that she may not have wanted more, at some point, but physically, how was she capable of going out to get it? This thought is in reference to Northsider's comments about her maybe going to a DD's house and ODing. The only way I do wonder if someone OFFERED her more, is if some of her friends believed that some more coke would contradict the effects of the Xanex. That's an entirely possible idea, and if true, it would give more reason to them wanting to hide her body. I think that even in their own minds, they could be justifying what they did. They may have been trying to "help" her in the only way they knew how - to contradict one drug's effect on her body. Very scary to play Doctor.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gabby66 For This Useful Post:

IMO it has nothing to do with personality, but rather the level of addiction. People of many different types of personality fall to addition. That said, if she was taking Xanex bars and cocaine every night, as often as Jim Bulushi did drugs, I find it hard to believe she could have performed so well in college. There have been comments regarding what a great student she's been. We need to remember how little LS is. I'm not saying that she may not have wanted more, at some point, but physically, how was she capable of going out to get it? This thought is in reference to Northsider's comments about her maybe going to a DD's house and ODing. The only way I do wonder if someone OFFERED her more, is if some of her friends believed that some more coke would contradict the effects of the Xanex. That's an entirely possible idea, and if true, it would give more reason to them wanting to hide her body. I think that even in their own minds, they could be justifying what they did. They may have been trying to "help" her in the only way they knew how - to contradict one drug's effect on her body. Very scary to play Doctor.
    I'm not inclined to think she went looking for it, either. If CR was messed up, I believe it was from alcohol/xanax more than anything. And her alleged condition at Smallwood suggests they were in it together, IMO. So true about her size ... so tiny. That's what drew me to this case: she reminds me of my daughter.

Re: level of addiction. I got the feeling from HT's interviews that LS partied hard, but I don't trust HT all that much, either. Perhaps since she was so functional at school, something drove her to want more that night? Problems with JW, whatever? Just trying to work it out in my head ...

The "playing doctor" idea is interesting and worth pursuing, IMO. The worst I've ever felt in my life was from a migraine that I took too much to try to combat ... pain relievers, sinus medicine, caffeine, all OTC stuff. Desperate measures don't always end well. And yes, they might justify that they were just trying to help. Guilt does weird things as well.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imkeylime For This Useful Post:

While I think ODing is a real possibility, it's now hard to believe she left to go to a DD's house, wanting to buy more coke, in the newly as-described condition. I don't think she'd even be asking. Don't think like a person who WANTS to party, wanting more coke. Think like a person admitting to taking Xanex, who's foaming at the mount, stumbling out of an elevator, falling on you knees, and needing to be scooped up and helped out of a building. Would YOU be walking down the street two hours later, out looking for coke? I don't think so.
    All I know about coke is what I've read, but it's not necessarily consistent with this.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnalyticalExaminer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AnalyticalExaminer View Post
    All I know about coke is what I've read, but it's not necessarily consistent with this.
    I'm not sure that I understand in what way you feel that coke isn't consistent with my comment below, because my point was centered around her physical description, rather than drugs. If you're implying that coke isn't consistent with the foaming at the mouth, etc., that's true, but Xanex can be, and that's why I included it. The way that she has been described physically, is consistent with taking Xanex bars and mixing it with other things, as she was rumored to have done. My point was that regardless of what she may have taken, I don't feel that she was physically in any shape to be out wanting to get more of ANY drug. It's been rumored that she may have gone to a DD's house to get more coke, and that she may have OD'd there, after he fell asleep. While I think this is possible, I think it's highly unlikely, given her physically described state. I think it's more likely that she passed out somewhere and never woke up. I think she either went somewhere else, straight from the gravel lot, or went to 5 North and never left. I can't see someone of this description being capable of walking out the door and down the street alone,less than 2 hours later.

"While I think ODing is a real possibility, it's now hard to believe she left to go to a DD's house, wanting to buy more coke, in the newly as-described condition. I don't think she'd even be asking. Don't think like a person who WANTS to party, wanting more coke. Think like a person admitting to taking Xanex, who's foaming at the mount, stumbling out of an elevator, falling on you knees, and needing to be scooped up and helped out of a building. Would YOU be walking down the street two hours later, out looking for coke? I don't think so." -

"While I think ODing is a real possibility, it's now hard to believe she left to go to a DD's house, wanting to buy more coke, in the newly as-described condition. I don't think she'd even be asking. Don't think like a person who WANTS to party, wanting more coke. Think like a person admitting to taking Xanex, who's foaming at the mount, stumbling out of an elevator, falling on you knees, and needing to be scooped up and helped out of a building. Would YOU be walking down the street two hours later, out looking for coke? I don't think so." -
    Having never done coke or xanax, I can't say what a person who has done either or both is feeling or thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalyticalExaminer View Post
    Having never done coke or xanax, I can't say what a person who has done either or both is feeling or thinking.
    I remember being around people who did coke in college. Outwardly, you would not really have known, had I not seen them do it, aside from them having an over abundance of energy. As for Xanex, I have a relative who takes it as prescribed. She is knocked out from it. I can only imagine that if she had taken more than the prescribed strength, and combined with alcohol, she'd be stumbling out of elevators and falling on her knees....maybe even foaming at the mouth. One little dose makes her funny to talk to, just before she has to go to bed. If she had cocaine on board, she may be more functioning.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gabby66 For This Useful Post:

For me rather than try to put myself in their position I would rather look at other people that were put in their position and see how they react.Unfortunately a college student OD is not a new thing.In those cases what do the other students usually do.They may panic and delay calling for help.Hide any evidence before calling the police claim no knowledge of drug use.But transport a body and dump it?How often does that happen?
    I will admit dumping her body after she OD makes a lot more sense if she OD on a drug not that she took willingly (cocaine) but on a date rape drug so that evidence found from her body would point to foul play rather than an accident.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phantomthought For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by phantomthought View Post
    For me rather than try to put myself in their position I would rather look at other people that were put in their position and see how they react.Unfortunately a college student OD is not a new thing.In those cases what do the other students usually do.They may panic and delay calling for help.Hide any evidence before calling the police claim no knowledge of drug use.But transport a body and dump it?How often does that happen?
    I will admit dumping her body after she OD makes a lot more sense if she OD on a drug not that she took willingly (cocaine) but on a date rape drug so that evidence found from her body would point to foul play rather than an accident.
    I get what you're saying, but to be able to truly analyze this, we'd have to compare this case not just against other college kids who OD (and what happen to their bodies) but to those ONLY who OD in the company of their dealer or friends who gave her the drugs (IF that's indeed what happened with LS). I don't think it's fair to compare this situation to what happens to the majority of others, b/c my guess is that many are attended to by doctors because they are brought in by friends who probably didn't supply them with the drugs. They could be brought in by family as well, if living at home. Many may make it back to their dorm and "found" by their room mate. I get the feeling that IF LS OD'd, she was likely found by a guilty party (or someone who at least felt some sort of guilt) and his reaction might likely be entirely different than a room mate discovering her. ITA agree with you about the date rape drug.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabby66 For This Useful Post:

One thought that I had, is that for as messed up as most of the POI individuals were that night, it was a mighty effective job of making her disappear along with not leaving clues that lead to any immediate arrests or hard suspects.

To some extent, it gets me to think someone more alert and level headed was involved with the process.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Barry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    One thought that I had, is that for as messed up as most of the POI individuals were that night, it was a mighty effective job of making her disappear along with not leaving clues that lead to any immediate arrests or hard suspects.

To some extent, it gets me to think someone more alert and level headed was involved with the process.

Yes, I agree, and this is what keeps me considering the DD involvement, as he may be one to have "higher ups" to help him out. I'd think that "higher ups" may be more criminal but I just don't get the feeling, level-headed or not, that many of the POI's are criminal masterminds. Even level headed college kids surely wouldn't have the criminal thought process it would take to conceal a body this effectively. While I do not think she was likely to be out wanting more coke, I do think it's entirely possible that the Mystery Man was the DD and she somehow came upon him that night.

Here's another thought......I haven't really considered "murder" unless it was random. What if it wasn't? What if the LS was overheard at Sports, bragging about drugs and citing names of where they came from? What if the fight was about that? What if someone (perhaps ZO) felt that he was going to get into lots of trouble, allowing a young girl to be out naming his name? What if he or someone else felt the need to "eliminate" that possibility from happening again? This would most CERTAINLY give the 5 North Boys reason to be quiet. It might also be reason to make up a story to indicate she arrived at their place, then left. I'm not sure why JR would want to agree to that - why not just say she walked CR home, then left? I'm not sure about that part, but if they think it's likely that someone murdered her, surely they'd want to keep quiet, for fear they could suffer the same fate. My guess is that they know of the other guy's involvement with possible higher ups.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gabby66 For This Useful Post:

I couldnt agree more with this statement! How do these "boys" manage this?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to cspring For This Useful Post:

I agree,it's had to think anyway when your really messed up and with no evidence to be found leading to Lauren.If you are messed up and paranoia sets in then you are completely lost for thought.Hmm maybe it was not Lauren who
    made that phone call that night to DR.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Inspector Gidget For This Useful Post:

There is a very touching letter Charlene posted on @newsonlaurenS and then was sent on to HLN to seek additional help. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuoco7 View Post
    There is a very touching letter Charlene posted on @newsonlaurenS and then was sent on to HLN to seek additional help. Very sad.
    Link or translation please: @newsonlaurenS

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jupiter812 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter812 View Post
    Link or translation please: @newsonlaurenS
    http://newsonlaurens.blogspot.com/20...-charlene.html

41. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:

Where our Governors actually make our license plates
    They certainly don't mention that she has a loving boyfriend.
    "I believe in the sun even when it isn't shining. I believe in love, even when I am alone, I believe in God, even when He is silent.

That was a tough read! It sounds to me as though Mrs. Spierer is talking directly to ONE person (not several). The word "themselves" is plural, but this is a common grammatical mistake. Many people use "themselves' instead of "himself", when speaking about only one person. Using the word "YOUR" instead of "They" just gives me the feel that she's trying to be direct (almost as though she knows or suspects who is likely involved). I realize that "Your" could be directed to multiple people, but it's just not the feel that I get from this letter.

(excerpt from letter) "I've learned there lurks an evil, a cruel, heartless element that cares more about themselves than the life of my daughter. That this element of humanity exists in the world is beyond comprehension. Your silence is deafening. Your lack of compassion is irreprehensible. Your lack of respect for another human being which allows you to go day, by day, watching is unimaginable. Everyone is put on this earth for a purpose. Everyone has a defining moment. In the blink of an eye Lauren disappeared. Do not let this be your defining moment. You have no idea what you have taken from us. "

44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gabby66 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast