880 users online (165 members and 715 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FL - Tatum Contosta, 4, Kissimmee, 14 July 2011

4-year-old Tatum Contosta was last seen at the Budget Inn Motel, located at 307 East Vine Street, Kissimmee, Florida.

On July 14, 2011, Tatum’s mother, Jessica Contosta, left Tatum with 45-year-old Silverio Irizarry, to go to Orange County, Florida. While in Orange County, Jessica was arrested, and has not seen or heard from Tatum or Silverio since July 14, 2011.

Silverio is not related to Jessica or Tatum, and was only suppose to watch Tatum for about an hour. Silverio is homeless and has an addiction to heroin.

If in contact with either Silverio or Tatum notify Kissimmee Police Department’s Major Crimes Unit at 407-846-3333 or by e-mail at seeitsayit@kissimmee.org, or CRIMELINE at 1-800-423-TIPS (8477).

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...or-over-a-week
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 07-22-2011 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Updated title with town
    I am not a chemist. (Although I did start college as a chemistry major.)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Anarchy View Post
    4-year-old Tatum Contosta was last seen at the Budget Inn Motel, located at 307 East Vine Street, Kissimmee, Florida.

On July 14, 2011, Tatum’s mother, Jessica Contosta, left Tatum with 45-year-old Silverio Irizarry, to go to Orange County, Florida. While in Orange County, Jessica was arrested, and has not seen or heard from Tatum or Silverio since July 14, 2011.

Silverio is not related to Jessica or Tatum, and was only suppose to watch Tatum for about an hour. Silverio is homeless and has an addiction to heroin.

If in contact with either Silverio or Tatum notify Kissimmee Police Department’s Major Crimes Unit at 407-846-3333 or by e-mail at seeitsayit@kissimmee.org, or CRIMELINE at 1-800-423-TIPS (8477).

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...or-over-a-week
    Absolutely scary. Why would mom leave her baby with someone she has to know is homeless with a heroin habit.

Hoping they are found soon and SAFELY

Florida again?? WTH? sigh... Hopefully the baby is just with another acquaintance...
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

He has numerous arrests in Orange County for drug possession. (just checked the website)
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

There is not even a description of the man, just a headshot. Thye could have at least found him on survellience video somewhere so he could be more easily identified. No telling how old the pic is.

I hope the police are taking this more seriously than they appear to be. If this boy came from a middle class family in the suburbs I'll bet things would be different!

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    It doesn't say why mom was arrested?? I'm wondering if she also has a drug problem and was out trying to buy drugs to bring back to the hotel room and was arrested in the process?

And....Florida again???? I swear I'm going to move to Idaho or something.

based on this article http://www.wftv.com/news/28631049/detail.html the mom was arrested on july 14th on prostitution charges - which is also the same day she said she left her son with the homeless man.
    I'm curious as to why it took a week for her to tell someone that she has a child and she doesn't know where he is.
    I wonder when the last time her child was REALLY last SEEN by someone else was.....
    This is so sad.

It looks like you can get to a map of where her "hotel" was here http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ft...ItSzsQr3p-gq_g
    i think it's at 307 east vine st kissimmee, fl 34744. i hope the police are doing an extensive search near the railroad tracks for either the son, the man or someone who might tell the police something.

The mom is still in jail and she waited a WEEK to notify officials about her little boy? I swear. What's the old saying? "You need a license to go fishing but you don't need a license to have children"
    Any of our WSers near the Kissimmee area? I hope we won't need one but if there's a search party, I will be there!

Moving this thread to the discussion forum for everyone! I will leave a re-direct for a few days.

~Summer_Breeze

What a pathetic excuse for a mother!

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    Quote Originally Posted by amytlake View Post
    based on this article http://www.wftv.com/news/28631049/detail.html the mom was arrested on july 14th on prostitution charges - which is also the same day she said she left her son with the homeless man.
    I'm curious as to why it took a week for her to tell someone that she has a child and she doesn't know where he is.
    I wonder when the last time her child was REALLY last SEEN by someone else was.....
    This is so sad.

Prostitution was my next guess!

Quote Originally Posted by deelytful1 View Post
    Any of our WSers near the Kissimmee area? I hope we won't need one but if there's a search party, I will be there!
    I'll be there if needed!

jessica-contosta-mug-0722.jpg
    Mother

tatum-contosta-missing-0726.jpg
    Missing Child, Tatum

silverio-irizarry-mug-0722.jpg
    Last Person Child was left with
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

IS looks like he has family in the area, one is a woman with children, lets hope and pray that little Tatum is with her...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast