2011.07.22-25 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the end of yesterday's HLN and Fox thread...interview with Geraldo where he was stating he may get Casey's first interview....

Please go up to the thread about media links and if you'd like Fox to know that you don't want Geraldo, JB or the Anthonys (any of them!) to profit from the interview or ongoing coverage...let your fingers be your voice :innocent:

My personal opinion is that GR and JB have had this in the works for the last 2+ years, and I'd find great comfort in knowing that Fox wouldn't allow it.

JMO, MOO

PLEASE no more HLN or FOX!!!!! (JK) :crazy:

Can we start a petition against the (upcoming FOX) interviews?

eta AND for George & Cindy's new ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y "FOUNDATIONS"

From the end of yesterday's HLN and Fox thread...interview with Geraldo where he was stating he may get Casey's first interview....

Please go up to the thread about media links and if you'd like Fox to know that you don't want Geraldo, JB or the Anthonys (any of them!) to profit from the interview or ongoing coverage...let your fingers be your voice :innocent:

My personal opinion is that GR and JB have had this in the works for the last 2+ years, and I'd find great comfort in knowing that Fox wouldn't allow it.

JMO, MOO

DONE. Written and SENT. :maddening:

Sad to see that on NG's FB page the number of replies/comments on Casey-related stories are 3-4 times higher than any other stories she is attempting (better late than never) to cover...

That adorable baby, Kate, missing from Michigan, is hardly getting any national attention at all. Nancy had the story on last night...that little baby's reward is not even $1400...I don't understand. She is a precious baby and only 5 months old, from the number of photos shown is/was much loved...why doesn't everyone know about this little baby girl??

JMO, MOO

done! I also joined the FB page on boycotting TotMom that I did not know existed. pretty cool! 17,000 followers!

PLEASE no more HLN or FOX!!!!! (JK) :crazy:

Can we start a petition against the (upcoming FOX) interviews?

eta AND for George & Cindy's new ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y "FOUNDATIONS"

FB has a boycott page that anyone can join. It has more than 17,000. See if we can get it to a million

Fox News is alright for MOST of their coverage on Casey et.al.

BUT, the execrable carnival-barker, shameless Geraldo has cost Fox-News
A LOT OF VIEWERS,
just by being such a...fill-it-in-for-yourselves.

What is THE MATTER with him? He's been such a stinkeroonie all his life.

Jane Velez-Mitchell hasn't been much better, in fact she embodies and
epitomizes the detested and despicable media-caricature of the
predatory vulture who preys on human trouble, turmoil, and tragedy.
How does she live with herself?

Now, Nancy Grace, for all her bluster and blather, AT LEAST is completely
dedicated to seeking and obtaining JUSTICE for little Caylee...and ALL
the subjects/victims who her Show focuses upon.
AND, Ms. Grace
doesn't take any guff or snow-jobs FROM ANYBODY. Some believe that she
is rude and offensive, because of that. Actually, she's simply cutting-through
the bluffs and blithering, inchoate chatter that many of her guests resort
to using (because they've been so successful in using it before, on other
shows, with other Hosts).

Speaking of rambling...Alright! Is it JUST ME? What do you-all think?
Am I unreasonable and unrealistic in my standards and expectations?

Blessings, Beauty, and Bounty to everybody! :fence:

I don't know...I am getting the impression that NG has gone past justice and now bent on some kind of personal vendetta...she makes it all about Casey, then shows Caylee's memorial for about 25 seconds to justify her obsession...JMO

JMO, MOO

Good information - thanks. Also, if by chance there is a Casey Anthony interview, I hope someone who watches it will report the names of all the advertisers before, during and after the segment.

NG is probably the most colorful of all these talk shows, both physically and emotionally, whether you like her attitude or not.

JMV gettings a lot of the facts wrong or distorted.

GR is just GR. Can't trust anything he reports.

Yesterday he wrote an article about his daughter coming home and asking if KC would be at a birthday party and some of the mothers had pulled their children from the party for fear KC would be there. He was appalled. My first reaction was to also be appalled that any parent would think that. Then I thought, wait a minute, why would they think that he would do something like that. He's GR and obviously these people felt he was capable of doing something like that. This was his daughter who was affected by this whole "get KC for an interview" and GR just does not get it. His daughter is the same age Caylee would be today if she were alive. What is wrong with him?

Then he goes on about how SA attempted to "frame" KC with the 84 searches. Information must have come from that phone JB has that keeps cutting out because he certainly missed something in that conversation.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that after 3 years of hearing KC and the Sunshine Band (members, DT and A's) playing...."You cheated, you lied...." over and over again that we are getting pretty sick of it. How about getting someone on your show that will tell the truth for a change. It might be quite refreshing. jmo

JMO, MOO

I would love to, but it is impossible to find the link - can anyone help. I seriously cannot find the media links. Thanks for any help.

I would love to, but it is impossible to find the link - can anyone help. I seriously cannot find the media links. Thanks for any help.

Oh my goodness, I referenced the wrong thread. So sorry! It's a sticky:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144232"]Death Takes an Agent - Profiting from the Death of Caylee **NO DISCUSSION PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I hope that worked.

NG is probably the most colorful of all these talk shows, both physically and emotionally, whether you like her attitude or not.

JMV gettings a lot of the facts wrong or distorted.

GR is just GR. Can't trust anything he reports.

Yesterday he wrote an article about his daughter coming home and asking if KC would be at a birthday party and some of the mothers had pulled their children from the party for fear KC would be there. He was appalled. My first reaction was to also be appalled that any parent would think that. Then I thought, wait a minute, why would they think that he would do something like that. He's GR and obviously these people felt he was capable of doing something like that. This was his daughter who was affected by this whole "get KC for an interview" and GR just does not get it. His daughter is the same age Caylee would be today if she were alive. What is wrong with him?
jmo

respectfully snipped for space:

BBM: :eek::eek::eek: wow ... I missed this ... Do you have a link ?

TIA !

respectfully snipped for space:

BBM: :eek::eek::eek: wow ... I missed this ... Do you have a link ?

TIA !

"Casey Anthony Is Not On My Boat"
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...ot-on-my-boat/

This was on the HLN news thread yesterday....page 4.

I just clicked on it and it's gone. I guess GR's editor caught up with him......

ETA: It is still linked on the Media thread for yesterday's news if you want to read it. My link is bad.

I don't know...I am getting the impression that NG has gone past justice and now bent on some kind of personal vendetta...she makes it all about Casey, then shows Caylee's memorial for about 25 seconds to justify her obsession...JMO

Don't forget sanctifying George and Cindy. I don't actually have as low of an opinion of them as many here but Nancy has almost annointed Cindy as a saint. like the hoax with the plane the other day was just to get G&C and torture them or something. She was disappointed when ML did his nightly media rounds and said they never thought it was Casey to begin with.

She also said Casey made Cindy lie for her and last night was the "5 things that could have sent tot mom to death row". Oddly, skimming over the ones that made Cindy look bad like her supposedly making Casey have Caylee and the biggie, the fight on June 15 th that ended with Cindy choking Casey.

Is Nancy on tonight? If so, I imagine some breaking news that the rest of the world knew 2 years ago or an interview with the next person offering a pot of gold and a tiny guy in green for an interview.

Baby Kate doesn't have relatives pushing the media? It's really sad.

I'm surprised HLN isn't more all over the San Diego case. I know Dr Drew reported on it. Has Nancy?

It's noon here on the east coast and this thread is still on the first page. :great:
A sign that everything is dying down? I sure hope so. I'm sure she is loving all this "attention".

It's noon here on the east coast and this thread is still on the first page. :great:
A sign that everything is dying down? I sure hope so. I'm sure she is loving all this "attention".

Wait for it.
JB has to have some PR lunacy to this afternoon. To keep "supposed" interest up. I give it 1 - 2 hours for a dumb story to surface.IMO

Wait for it. JB has to have some PR lunacy to this afternoon. To keep "supposed" interest up. I give it 1 - 2 hours for a dumb story to surface.IMO

It is Friday after all.

I think you might be right, plus she is still getting good ratings.

Last night is was: BOMB SHELL TONIGHT!!! New information that would have found, TOT MOM GUILTY !!! Ofcourse is wasn't anything new.
I think NG is pushing her status, at some point she might over-step her bounds. She needs to shut-up about her opinion and respect the JURY that mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell