1160 users online (204 members and 956 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arnold Schwarzenegger refuses to pay wife Maria Shriver spousal support

Really Arnold? just walk away with your tail between your legs.

Arnold Schwarzenegger refuses to pay wife Maria Shriver spousal support in divorce settlement
    Arnold Schwarzenegger indicated in a court filing that he does not want to pay wife Maria Shriver spousal support or attorney fees as the couple ends their 25-year marriage.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...r_support.html
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by deelytful1 View Post

Arnold Schwarzenegger refuses to pay wife Maria Shriver spousal support in divorce settlement
    Arnold Schwarzenegger indicated in a court filing that he does not want to pay wife Maria Shriver spousal support or attorney fees as the couple ends their 25-year marriage.

What an SOB! She leaves a great career to stand behind this man, he betrays her and now he doesn't want to support her? It doesn't matter how much $$ she has, it's the principal!!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

The gall!!!! This man's behavior is despicable, IMO. He needs to support the family that he betrayed by having an affair with an employee in the family home and sireing a child that he kept hidden for years.

Maria put her career on hold for him while she served as CA's first lady. She may be wealthy on her own but AS needs to do the right thing. Yuck, I'll not be supporting any of his future movies. What a pompous arse! MOO!

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

OMG!!!

All I can say is, I have a feeling this is going to get very, very much uglier.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Pretty tacky of him/his attorney to be discussing this in light of the serious injuries to THEIR son over the weekend!!1
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/cele...gger.accident/

Quote Originally Posted by deelytful1 View Post

That's NOT his tail!

I dont see the big deal here. They have a private agreement as to her share of the hundreds of millions they are worth. He still pays for the kids. Perhaps he gave her more cash/assets so as to make a clean break and not write a monthly check or deal with her lawyers?
    Seems reasonable to me.

I mean, of course he should pay, but we really cant see just from this filing that Maria isnt getting her deserved money.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    What an SOB! She leaves a great career to stand behind this man, he betrays her and now he doesn't want to support her? It doesn't matter how much $$ she has, it's the principal!!
    HI DPM
    She knew plenty about him when she stood up there pretending
    He is MR. wonderful.
    SO... she wanted to lie to us all... he lied to her.
    What goes around comes around....

But she is going to strip him of a bunch of millions when she is done with him.
    His mistress will also strip him of a few million.
    Both will be right to do that.
    He is just a creep.
    Last edited by songline; 07-23-2011 at 11:09 PM.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

What a jerk! Unfaithful, rubs her nose in it and acts like a moron over spousal support!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariah View Post
    What a jerk! Unfaithful, rubs her nose in it and acts like a moron over spousal support!
    I agree.
    California is a 50/50% state
    but where is their main residence, Washington DC? Is it a 50/50 state?
    Maria may have many more millions then he does, and it may not pay for her to fight him.
    BUT HE IS A SLEEZ and she is still a Kennedy...I think the Laws will rule in her favor.
    Then he can go play an older Mr. Universe in the movies
    MO
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    What Arnold wants or doesn't want is irrelevant. California is pretty clear about spousal support if the marriage is longer than 10 years. However, considering his income at this time, the spousal support may be considerably less than people may expect. It's really going to depend on the skill of the lawyers from now on.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    http://www.eonline.com/news/arnold_s...ebrates/255449

Just a month after filing for divorce from Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver accompanied her former hubby to lunch to celebrate his 64th birthday.
    <snipped>
    A source tells E! News that the pair were seen shopping together, as well.

The surprising family meal comes days after the former Governator backed off his initial hardball court papers, which had sought to deny Shriver spousal support.
    I know where you post.

Maria Shriver: Second Thoughts About Divorcing Arnold

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/26/maria-...chwarzenegger/

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Maria Shriver: Second Thoughts About Divorcing Arnold

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/26/maria-...chwarzenegger/
    She must be really gullible and insecure if she believes this rat! Of course he wants her back--he has political ambitions and it would add to his mystique, etc, if he is married to a Kennedy, the political polar opposite of his party. Plus, it would help get rid of the stigma of having a child with the housekeeper. Talking Maria out of divorcing him will give the appearance that he has changed his ways and repented . It could make it look as if he has made a "success" out of a failure, it will make it more likely that some dummies will vote for him.
    Last edited by Columbo; 12-26-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: change wording

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    She must be really gullible and insecure if she believes this rat! Of course he wants her back--he has political ambitions and it would add to his mystique, etc, if he is married to a Kennedy, the political polar opposite of his party. Plus, it would help get rid of the stigma of having a child with the housekeeper. Talking Maria out of divorcing him will give the appearance that he has changed his ways and repented . It could make it look as if he has made a "success" out of a failure, it will make it more likely that some dummies will vote for him.
    Perhaps he said her that he'll be back...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast