Arnold Schwarzenegger refuses to pay wife Maria Shriver spousal support

deelytful1

*~a mere mortal~*
Reaction score
Really Arnold? just walk away with your tail between your legs.

Arnold Schwarzenegger refuses to pay wife Maria Shriver spousal support in divorce settlement
Arnold Schwarzenegger indicated in a court filing that he does not want to pay wife Maria Shriver spousal support or attorney fees as the couple ends their 25-year marriage.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...ger_refuses_to_pay_maria_shriver_support.html

Really Arnold? just walk away with your tail between your legs.

Arnold Schwarzenegger refuses to pay wife Maria Shriver spousal support in divorce settlement
Arnold Schwarzenegger indicated in a court filing that he does not want to pay wife Maria Shriver spousal support or attorney fees as the couple ends their 25-year marriage.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...ger_refuses_to_pay_maria_shriver_support.html

What an SOB! She leaves a great career to stand behind this man, he betrays her and now he doesn't want to support her? It doesn't matter how much $$ she has, it's the principal!!

The gall!!!! This man's behavior is despicable, IMO. He needs to support the family that he betrayed by having an affair with an employee in the family home and sireing a child that he kept hidden for years.

Maria put her career on hold for him while she served as CA's first lady. She may be wealthy on her own but AS needs to do the right thing. Yuck, I'll not be supporting any of his future movies. What a pompous arse! MOO!

wm

OMG!!!

All I can say is, I have a feeling this is going to get very, very much uglier. :(

I dont see the big deal here. They have a private agreement as to her share of the hundreds of millions they are worth. He still pays for the kids. Perhaps he gave her more cash/assets so as to make a clean break and not write a monthly check or deal with her lawyers?
Seems reasonable to me.

I mean, of course he should pay, but we really cant see just from this filing that Maria isnt getting her deserved money.

What an SOB! She leaves a great career to stand behind this man, he betrays her and now he doesn't want to support her? It doesn't matter how much $$ she has, it's the principal!!

HI DPM :seeya:
She knew plenty about him when she stood up there pretending
He is MR. wonderful. :(
SO... she wanted to lie to us all... he lied to her.
What goes around comes around....

But she is going to strip him of a bunch of millions when she is done with him.
His mistress will also strip him of a few million.
Both will be right to do that. :)
He is just a creep.

What a jerk! Unfaithful, rubs her nose in it and acts like a moron over spousal support!

What a jerk! Unfaithful, rubs her nose in it and acts like a moron over spousal support!
I agree.
California is a 50/50% state
but where is their main residence, Washington DC? Is it a 50/50 state?
Maria may have many more millions then he does, and it may not pay for her to fight him.
BUT HE IS A SLEEZ and she is still a Kennedy...I think the Laws will rule in her favor.
Then he can go play an older Mr. Universe in the movies
MO

What Arnold wants or doesn't want is irrelevant. California is pretty clear about spousal support if the marriage is longer than 10 years. However, considering his income at this time, the spousal support may be considerably less than people may expect. It's really going to depend on the skill of the lawyers from now on.

http://www.eonline.com/news/arnold_schwarzenegger_celebrates/255449

Just a month after filing for divorce from Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver accompanied her former hubby to lunch to celebrate his 64th birthday.
<snipped>
A source tells E! News that the pair were seen shopping together, as well.

The surprising family meal comes days after the former Governator backed off his initial hardball court papers, which had sought to deny Shriver spousal support.

She must be really gullible and insecure if she believes this rat! Of course he wants her back--he has political ambitions and it would add to his mystique, etc, if he is married to a Kennedy, the political polar opposite of his party. Plus, it would help get rid of the stigma of having a child with the housekeeper. Talking Maria out of divorcing him will give the appearance that he has changed his ways and repented . It could make it look as if he has made a "success" out of a failure, it will make it more likely that some dummies will vote for him.

She must be really gullible and insecure if she believes this rat! Of course he wants her back--he has political ambitions and it would add to his mystique, etc, if he is married to a Kennedy, the political polar opposite of his party. Plus, it would help get rid of the stigma of having a child with the housekeeper. Talking Maria out of divorcing him will give the appearance that he has changed his ways and repented . It could make it look as if he has made a "success" out of a failure, it will make it more likely that some dummies will vote for him.
Perhaps he said her that he'll be back... :tongue:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back