IN - Jackie Koker & Rebecca Bermudez for molestation & bestiality, Westville, 2011

Missizzy

Reaction score
I'll be gob-smacked if these two creeps didn't take photos to share. Odd, I've managed to teach scores of children about reproduction without resorting to vile crimes.

A 5 year old. That's a baby!!

http://www.wsbt.com/news/sbt-pair-c...-molesting-20110721,0,4873821.story?track=rss

Pair charged with bestiality, child molesting

"A man and woman are being held in the LaPorte County Jail on $25,000 cash bond after being charged with felony child molesting and bestiality. Rebecca Bermudez, 40, is charged with Class C felony child molesting along with bestiality and aiding, inducing or causing bestiality, both Class D felonies. Jackie Koker, 44, is charged with bestiality, aiding, inducing or causing bestiality and aiding, inducing or causing child molesting, all Class D felonies...."

and

The pair are both charged with engaging in sex acts with a pit bull, as well as enticing a 5-year-old girl to do the same. Bermudez is charged with then molesting the girl while Koker watched...."

and

"...The two adults also engaged in sex in front of the child, ostensibly to teach her about human reproduction..."

More at link (plus mug shots and comments)

ETA: One of the comments makes mention of the fact that there was some editing to this article. It seems that when it first ran, the sentence was "allowed a 5-year-old girl to do the same". That was changed to "enticed". Allowed??? Good Lord. I'm glad someone was on the ball.

Hmmm. In doing some quick checking, it seems that Koker has another child. He was married but is now divorced. He has a 5 year old daughter and another child born in 2008. If he had custody or visitation with one, I'd think he'd have it with the other. Oh, how I hope that child was also not hurt.

Good grief. Could someone come over with a scrub brush. Like now!! While sleuthing Koker, I came across a male relative of his--a bit younger. On his MS page is an "artsy" photo of a small baby (2-3 months old) sleeping on top of a large dog. In my house and IME, this could be precious. Why am I feeling all squidgy?

Koker's wife had their second child in the summer of 2008....a boy, named after his father. Lots of photos of Koker on her MS page. Being that this woman is not charged, she must not have known. My heart just bleeds for her. Lots of young children in the extended family. Odd, Koker looks like a decent guy in all the photos. Then you look at the mug shot and read the charges. I wouldn't have seen it coming, just looking at the photos.

I find a woman in the La Porte area with the name of Rebecca Bermudez but it's not the right one.

Koker's FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002529202300

and his feeantz (Filly's official term), Rebecca Bermudez:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1388334193

Rebecca is somehow connected with this photography studio:

http://www.facebook.com/GundrumPhotography

http://www.modelmayhem.com/113846

"I have no rates just show up and have fun! You get all your pictures on a CD. I also enjoy photographing new models and helping them feel comfortable in front of the camera."

Genres:

Art
Bodypaint
Editorial
Erotic
Fashion
Fetish
Fit Modeling
Fitness
Glamour
Lifestyle
Lingerie
Pregnancy
Promotional Modeling
Runway
Spokesperson / Host
Sports
Swimwear

Koker's FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002529202300

and his feeantz (Filly's official term), Rebecca Bermudez:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1388334193

Rebecca is somehow connected with this photography studio:

http://www.facebook.com/GundrumPhotography

http://www.modelmayhem.com/113846

"I have no rates just show up and have fun! You get all your pictures on a CD. I also enjoy photographing new models and helping them feel comfortable in front of the camera."

Genres:

Art
Bodypaint
Editorial
Erotic
Fashion
Fetish
Fit Modeling
Fitness
Glamour
Lifestyle
Lingerie
Pregnancy
Promotional Modeling
Runway
Spokesperson / Host
Sports
Swimwear

First off this Bermudez person put her own kids in danger when she was drunk off her *advertiser censored**, and smashed into two parked cars. Her son was in the front seat and her DD was in the back.

http://articles.southbendtribune.co...front-seat-legal-limit-heavy-front-end-damage

Secondly she has a Myspace as well. I'm not going to bet my house, but I have a feeling one of her DD's maybe "worked" with Gundrum. As of July like 12th Bermudez was annoyed. I bet. Oh and according to her Myspace she's married. Married and a girlfriend?

Thirdly, no way in Holy Heck she is a photographer. A pimp maybe, but no photographer and you're right Izzy I have no doubt sadly someplace there's photographs of this vileness.

Last, but not least I feel so sorry for that creeps children. His poor older DD especially.

How's the guy have time to go flippin kayaking when he's hurting his own child this way? I mean dear Lord please tell me how you commit such depravity and then just carry on. Like he said on his FB he does normal guy things. That ain't f*$#&^% normal to have sex with animals and force a child to do so and the next weekend go camping.

People p*ss me off. Seriously. Especially Queen B8tch. That lady got some stones I tell ya. "Move over Princess the Queen is here". Queen of what? Molesting babies? Hurting animals? Being a sad excuse for a woman who should be nurturing and saved that poor kid? Can't even save her own kids. Instead drives them into parked cars.

Jack Koker fancies himself on the internet since 2004

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_EZQVCWYMWRQDBQQNURGYMSR6TU

(Screech) Uhhhhhhh that there yahoo he's Lusty_Passion4U. If you're inclined to google it you may want to run and not walk to your nearest toilet. Ummm, it appears this isn't Koker's first time having sex with a dog. At least that's what I get without clicking the link where he says he has experience.

Otherwise it seems all consenting adults are fine with wife swapping your pregnant wife. So and so forth. That leads me to that photography. On the FB page one can say it's artistic. One can say it's crap. One can think "Dang I wish I was still built like that". Then one can say "Ummm this has the makings of some crappy *advertiser censored* with no doubt all of age women that look underage". Some of it that is.

Hey, when you got a pillow fight going on between two chicks that look fairly young well all I am saying is I doubt that the photo session ended there. Throw in the wife swapping and pregnant wives and like I said that all may be connected and why a woman who drinks over the legal limit and drives with her kids in a car and hurts animals gives the good ole thumbs up to that establishment. Not for nothin but no way on planet earth can I see her posing and someone not suffering blindness.

I love how everyone is blowing up his FB page -- some priceless comments. Oh, and he's down to about 20 friends now. I guess the other 20 may not be up on the latest news!!!

What an <unusual person>. Use your imagination of what I really want to say ;)

MOO

Mel

Filly--I fancy myself a well-behaved little housecat. I tiptoe around, just checking things out. But I do occasionally look under the rugs and into the dark corners and.....Ooops, my goodness, look what we have here. So, I drag what I find out into the middle of the room and I wait for the head Ms. Cat to come along and rip up what I've found. And these people indeed do look like something the cat drug in.

Thank you. You always say exactly what I really want to say.

Filly--I fancy myself a well-behaved little housecat. I tiptoe around, just checking things out. But I do occasionally look under the rugs and into the dark corners and.....Ooops, my goodness, look what we have here. So, I drag what I find out into the middle of the room and I wait for the head Ms. Cat to come along and rip up what I've found. And these people indeed do look like something the cat drug in.

Thank you. You always say exactly what I really want to say.

Don't go looking too far. It's all fun and games until someone gets an eye knocked or someone hurts children and pets.

Basically from what I found Big Daddy J as he likes to be called is a fit Dom and his ex a BBW Submisive. Hey it happens. Now if the poor woman didn't want her naked photographs all over the net she is royaly screwed. However, that in no way makes her a bad person or a bad parent.

Considering they are in a divorce war and this creep is trying to get full custody of his children it may help if they go back a bit and I wanna puke even saying it, but he was on some forum about incest. THAT I didn't click. It's the last thing that pops up when you google his lusty screen name. Oh and yeah it does mention "zoo" and things too over the top for that forum. HOW THE H*LL CAN ANYTHING BE MORE OVER THE TOP THEN INCEST AND ANIMALS?????????????????

So we're dealing with a freak. A man that hasn't bothered with his older children. A man that's a control freak obviously. A guy that is a Union Painter and Fillyville ain't all fancy schmancy, but in some of those FB photographs he ought to get to painting those rooms.

Hopefully they'll just lock him up for life and somebody will kick the mistresses *advertiser censored*s. BTW, that creep has quite alot of photographs of women he was having sex with on forums. Again hey no problem all consenting adults. What got me was the one he shared that he and his brother together had sex with the one chick and he mentions his brother is ten years younger than him.

Dude do we give a flying? Trust me I counted and in all honesty for all we know the brother may have been hurt along the way.

This is real life. Just sad, disgusting and hurtful. We all need to say a prayer for this little girl who the sight alone would probably stick in her subconcious forever. Yet her own dad just ushers her in. That's seriously messed up big time.

I have a feeling that some in-laws and their kids took off for the high country. I feel sad to know that the wife dipped her toe in. I try really hard to not be judgmental but some people know where the boundaries are and others simply do NOT. Jack the Big Daddy does NOT.

I'm not only worried about that precious little girl. I'm worried about the baby boy and the nieces and nephews. Lovely children. Even if they weren't abused, they'll all be touched by this nastiness at some level.

I lie here all day posting about and researching the vilest pedophiles and I still find that I can be naive. Getting married to a great guy at 18 and staying married for 39 years has a way of protecting a woman from "stuff". I know what swingers are but I guess I never realized just how blurred the lines get when children are involved. To me, it's a lot like nudist/naturist clubs--fine for those who know right from wrong but a disaster for those with a hidden agenda. Man, have my eyes been opened. I had to look up the word "cuckold" which is a term which comes up frequently for Koker.

From Urban Dictionary:
cuckold:

A submissive husband with a wife who takes on alpha-male lovers whereby the wife's sexual pleasures become the husband's vicarious sexual pleasures and experiences.

Given a couple of photos I've seen of Koker in flagrante delicto, he doesn't seem to have a problem with ummm performing for the camera. Am I missing something as he doesn't seem the submissive sort?

ETA: I'm slow and a bit dim, I admit. OK, so he's the dom and he takes the other men's wives. What about the children of those other men's wives?

How sad that this guy's older daughter has to come to his FB page and comment that he didn't include her in the family photos. She clearly states that she loves her mother and father and just "got used to them and the things they do".

Being that she's far too old to be the child of the current wife involved in the divorce, I have to wonder about what Koker's first wife was like.

Bless this young woman's heart. It can't be easy...holding your head up high through this mess. I wish her happiness and strength.

http://heraldargus.com/articles/2011/07/23/news/local/doc4e2a37ea304c8173141162.txt

The girl told investigators that sometime in May or early June she entered a bedroom and saw Koker and Bermudez in bed together.

They were both naked and were engaging in a sexual act with the family&#8217;s pit bull, court documents revealed.

The girl also told police Koker allowed her to remove her clothing and climb into bed with them and take part in the act.

According to court documents, the girl said Koker then explained to her &#8216;&#8217;where babies come from&#8217;&#8217; and proceeded to demonstrate by having intercourse with Bermudez.

The girl said Bermudez then allowed her to touch her in a sexual manner, court documents revealed.

The first part of the article states that the 5 year old victim is a relative of either Koker or Bermudez

It's the male perverts DD, Lovejac. Meanwhile he had an ongoing custody war with the ex wife or soon to be ex.

BTW, that article about made me puke.

OMG! I saw pics of her on his FB before it went private!

This case has kept me up at night :(

Thank God she told someone.

ETA: My God, Filly, how does a child ever recover from that....from seeing that? It has to be permanently burned into her innocent brain.

I don't think she will recover, Lovejac. Her life just changed forever. That doesn't mean she can't be a survivor but this will become part of her history.

Five year olds do not forget shocking events and she seems like a bright little cookie.

Oh my I googled Lusty_Passion4U...again oh my!! They have put all the pages on private!

Yuck. I do not like this thread. But there's an update. Looks like LE is just making sure all their bases are covered. And how shocking...earlier allegations:

http://www.thenewsdispatch.com/articles/2011/09/01/news/local/doc4e586c84736ea703944669.txt

Another charge leveled against Westville man
August 27, 2011

"A man accused of engaging in sexual contact with a pit bull in acts that also involved a woman and his daughter in Westville faces an additional charge. Jackie Koker, 44, was arraigned Friday on Class D felony vicarious sexual gratification. He was already charged with bestiality, aiding, inducing or causing bestiality and aiding, inducing or causing child molesting, all Class D felonies...."

and

"...The woman who allegedly took part, Rebecca Bermudez, is charged with Class C felony child molesting along with bestiality and aiding, inducing or causing bestiality, both Class D felonies. Authorities said Bermudez allowed the girl to touch a piercing on her private area...."

and

"....According to court documents, there were allegations in 2002 that Koker took part in sexually assaulting two girls, including one who was 16. Koker was never arrested or charged. Police said both girls from the previous cases have now agreed to cooperate in those investigations...."

more at link (plus comments)

I really, really wish I hadn't seen this thread.

:sick::sick::sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back