2011.7.24 - Leonard Padilla & Morgan Harrington's parents

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Morgan Harrington's parents, Dan and Gil, will join us this Sunday on Websleuths Radio. Please listen right here

Be sure and check out the family's website www.findmorgan.com/

Also joining us will be bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. Leonard has all kinds of info about the Casey Anthony case.

Whatever Leonard starts talking about will be our topic :)

Call in at 1-760-825-0933

Toll Free 1-877-665-1565

This Sunday and every Sunday Websleuths Radio. 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific.

I can't help it
I like Leonard :]
Looking forward to hearing Mr. and Mrs. Harrington . They have my utmost sympathy and respect.

Lenny is quite a personality, that's for sure! Be sure to call in and chat with him. He likes people. :D

Has anyone ever heard Leonard talk about George Anthony? I'm sure he has but I can't remember what he has said about him. That's one question I am going to ask him, what he thinks of George. .

Looking forward to this. LP is a character and I loved the picking back and forth between him and Mark Eiglarsh on HLN during the KC trial.

Tricia, I love your radio shows. I hope you keep doing them for awhile. I'm usually not a huge fan of them, but yours are great.

What a superb show. Leonard's intensity and passion continue to amaze me! I love that Tricia asked " him how do you know this?" Incredible!

The Harringtons are the epitome of strength and a concise voice for their daughter who was taken way too soon.

I hope that Morgan's killer is found quickly-and brought to justice.

This was the most emotional show we've done, in my opinion. The Harringtons are so full of grace and love that you just want to save them from the pain.

:praying:

This was the most emotional show we've done, in my opinion. The Harringtons are so full of grace and love that you just want to save them from the pain.

:praying:

Absolutely. I've never cried during a show - this was a first. Incredible people, and amazing parents who honour their daughter.

Mel

good Show tonight. LP is always an interesting guy to listen to. And Harringtons were oh so gracious in their time given tonight. Yes, it was emotional. But it should be because of Morgan. Thanks to you all for the show tonight.

Tricia, I love your radio shows. I hope you keep doing them for awhile. I'm usually not a huge fan of them, but yours are great.

Thank you SuziQ. I'm hoping you'll hear a lot more of them because we are trying to get someone to pick up the show to go national. It is a long shot but stranger things have happened.

Thank you all for your kind words.

By the way Kimster saves my behind each week. This show I accidentally muted my mic and didn't realize it. I kept trying to talk and Kimster would jump in. I couldn't figure out why she was interrupting me all the time. LOL. Finally she sent me a test that said I was "gone" and I realized what had happened.

THANK YOU KIMSTER. You make me look good even when I am really bad. LOL

I just listened to the show, and it was outstanding!

Tricia, you are a wonderful interviewer, so relaxed, which puts your guests, and your listeners, at ease. Considering the second half of the show dealt with the murder of two of the guest's daughter, Morgan, that is really to be commended.

It was so refreshing to have the questions asked, and to be allowed to hear the full response. Tricia allows her guests to give full answers, to complete their thoughts. Nancy Grace and Jane Valez-Mitchell need to listen in, to hear how it should be done.

I was also very impressed with Kimster. (But then, I'm always impressed with Kimster)!

A really good show. I'm just disappointed that I can't hear it live on Sunday nights because of work, but I will definitely be looking for it on Mondays, from now on.

Mrs. Harrington's poem to Morgan, on her birthday, really got to me. At one point while she was reading it, I realized my mouth had dropped open, because it veered away from the way I thought it would go. Anyone who heard the poem will know what I am referring to.

It was so raw, so harsh, and so real.

God bless the Harringtons, and may Morgan's killer be caught and brought to Justice soon, before he strikes again. And, unless he is caught, he WILL strike again.

Tricia, My first thought was your show should go national. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

I'm just listening now. Leonard's been talking for nearly 20 minutes and it was driving me crazy that Tricia wasn't asking, "How do you know this?". I was soooo happy when she finally did. :smile: Not that he specifically answered the question.

Okay, here's the deal. I agree with him on most of his scenario, especially that Casey grabbed Caylee and left the house on the 15th, not the 16th (31 days), and that George lied about them leaving on Monday, the 16th. What I do have a problem with especially is the duct tape being put on after death. Really, Lenny? Two to three days after death? After the body's been decomposing? On a wet body? :shakehead:

So what he's saying is the child was wrapped in a blanket in the trunk until the afternoon of the 18th, then bags her in the trunk, and doesn't dump her until the 24th???? So, Lenny thinks FCA drove around for about 9 days with the body in the trunk!!! If that's true, she's sicker than I imagined, and lazier! She didn't dig a hole to bury her, and it was more than a week before she tossed her! :banghead:

I'll listen to the rest of it later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back